Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

ArmA presents a vile problem. You cannot simply put cargo positions inside and outside because both will use the Interior View LOD when in 1st person. This means that soldiers on top would see bare insides under their asses.

Not sure if i inderstood correctly, but you can solve the problem when you add to View Cargo LOD part of exterior model (?) - not whole exterior, only polygons visible from outside cargo positions. It increases polycount of Cargo view LOD, but i think its better solution as have 2 different models..

Not sure if i inderstood correctly, but you can solve the problem when you add to View Cargo LOD part of exterior model (?) - not whole exterior, only polygons visible from outside cargo positions. It increases polycount of Cargo view LOD, but i think its better solution as have 2 different models..

This would be a valid solution yes, however, the interior is very detailed and pushes the polycount almost to the maximum, secondly, very often because of ergonomics we make the interior model a little bigger to avoid clipping of the bulky ArmA2 soldiers.

Trust me we have gone through all feasible and infeasible possible solutions :)

Great work guys, the RHS stuff is really a testament to outstanding content creation in ArmA. It's amazing the amount of stuff you guys can create while still maintaining such a high quality standard!

I literally hear the sound of a BTR coming soon. Hope i'm correct ;)

Holy shit on a megavolt weasel...... That looks super smashing great....

I literally hear the sound of a BTR coming soon. Hope i'm correct ;)

As currently we test trough many Release Candidates that is very likely to happen in the near future :)

As currently we test trough many Release Candidates that is very likely to happen in the near future :)

hang on the sound is fading away i think, hope it's just me getting old and hard of hearing ;):)

Seriously id'e rather wait for quality over quantity

But i must say the pic looks awesome :)

hang on the sound is fading away i think, hope it's just me getting old and hard of hearing ;):)

Seriously id'e rather wait for quality over quantity

But i must say the pic looks awesome :)

I think you can expect both on this one ;)

I think you can expect both on this one ;)

Very true, with the amount of versions u guys posted a pic of before there will be alot of fun coming with this one :yay:

As currently we test trough many Release Candidates that is very likely to happen in the near future
I think you can expect both on this one

Very good news. Can't wait ! :)

even MOAR, Cameron ;)

Most excellent. Now if we could just have some of those pesky motostreloks, it may well be ENUFF to tide the community over until they come out. :D

On the last pic I posted? No, of course not. It's Taki.

Molatian camouflage is a far more colorful one, which I thought you knew already ;)

molatia.jpg

Cheers

T. ;)