Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

oh hai nice t-anx but wear r the motostreloks?

surely u no not too haf ur armor unsupport'd by infantree.

On a more serious note, excellent. :)

Not to go off-topic but SLAYER 's Motorized Inf. units are excellent (IMO).

not to go off-topic but slayer 's motorized inf. Units are excellent (imo).

¬_¬ ....... He went off topic!!! Call in an airstrike on his position!!!

First troops will be Marines but they are delayed again for quality reasons as they should be as perfect as possible.

Yet maybe there will be a little playable teaser soon

Oh and its not /b here Cam ;)

@BigMorgan

Yes he did a awesome job on the camo but we dont want to go the same way and release reskinned and slightly edited BIS units.

We decided for completely new models based on no BIS human model... yet this takes heaps of time but the result is jawdropping i assure you.

Again: this isnt meant as offense to Slayers work.

Yes he did a awesome job on the camo but we dont want to go the same way and release reskinned and slightly edited BIS units.

We decided for completely new models based on no BIS human model... yet this takes heaps of time but the result is jawdropping i assure you.

Again: this isnt meant as offense to Slayers work.

Anything that's not another Multicam / U.S. Army Rangers pack (at last count there's 9 available for OA on Armaholic :rolleyes: ) is welcome. :D

I only suggested the other units as an alternative to the ugly-skinned BIS Russians.

Really intrigued now, hope to see the units in the not-too-distant future :dancehead:

you will shit your pants :p

@esco7800

So far only russia as the T-80 isnt really fitting ChDkz, Napa or the Takis.

How about some for the CDF? Ex-soviet countries like Armenia, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan use them in small quantities, so why shouldn't Chernarus?

An early version like the T-80B would be enough to make me happy. ;)

As it looks now there will be T-80 on CDF and ChDkz sides but they will not really differ apart maybe from numbering and decals.

Mayb if Jarek/Topas is in the mod and finds the time there will be some camo ones but i cant guarantee as hes busy changing diapers atm ;)

So probably not in v.1.00

Will the T80UM be present?

With the thermal vision its can be interesting…

Will the T80UM be present?

With the thermal vision its can be interesting…

nope sorry, T80, T80A, T80B, BK, BV BVK. The U series is planned in the future.

Story-wise, Takistan being pro-West for 98% of the Cold War would've warranted augmented tank and motor-rifle formations stationed in Chernarus - possibly based around a elite speartip formation equipped with T-80s pointed across the border.

(I like to immerse myself a bit..:))

Oh, would you consider the T-84 Oplot and its derivatives in the future?

T-80UD is likely for me to make but T-84 oplot or yatagan are unlikely

T-80 U series in future, cool

How many members in RHS now?

Seem to be growing with members

hope that means we get more goodies in future

Ok guys and girls, work started on a new project, which is a new and nice RHS website.

What i would like to know is, are there wishes for sections and most important ideas or hints on what function you would like to see on the website?

System used is Joomla, so if anyone has ideas for new stuff or knows Joomla related modules that are a must have then let me know about it and we will try to include some of that good stuff.

Cool, my wish was to have a good RHS website with forums and WIP reports.

Maybe have a section with info on RHS members (bit of a bio), addons download section and section on old RHS OFP addons and section etc.

Also some history on RHS and info on how u guys became RHS etc etc.

Also a section with links to RHS members favourite non RHS addons, mods.

Most of this will definatly be there, some of it not right away but sooner or later.

Apart from that any cool modules we should integrate because they are must haves nowadays?

What I would like to see is clear separation of two sections: WIP and Finished Addons. And on side of finished addons, I'd like maybe some dev blog where devs could be posting little WIP pictures every now and then to calm my (and maybe some others) nerves down. I havent been activelly following this topic, so can anyone tell me, is RHS working on some logistic stuff? (Trucks mainly) :)

But a wip blog could also be bit frustrating as some addons are in the works for months or even years sometimes while others may never see the day of light.

Also it spoils the surprise a bit but we will see.

About your other question, yes and as it was already seen in some of the teaser backgrounds i can safely tell you that there with be a GAZ-66 pack later, currently its put on ice but hopefully can be resumed soon.

There are more trucks in the works but cant say much about them yet as most just exist as modelled first lod or even less.

wip blog could also be bit frustrating

haha, surely know what you mean by this working on a multi-pieced set of Lazarus' work now.. If someone asked me to describe my current feelings towards it - it would not get thru censorship :p

These are the major topics I'd like seen on the website:

News

---

WiP Addons

Completed Addons

Missions and Campaigns

(all subdivided by game)

---

RHS Addon Wishlist (for the Team only)

RHS Team Bios

P.S. Not to put more load on your exquisite work, but could the GAZ Tigr be a possibility in the future?

Tigr was in the works but apart from a high poly model not much happened there and i wouldnt really promise that it will ever be completed.

But youll never know.