Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

I've seen in the gallery on the RHS site a number of shots of units that seem to be Russian Peacekeepers. Any chance on releasing them? Or are they a WIP/Not being released?

Deadly Bug report:

RHS CargoSystem.

BMPs can't be destroyed by LGB . After several LGBs directly hit, the BMP is still 100HP. Of course the crews and passangers died, and the "throwing off" script works well.

Edited by nelthon
spell wrong

Those units...awesome

Yeah can't wait to try those infantry featured in the gallery. I spied an SV-98 and went nuts. :yay:

The new site is tops. Some of those ofp pics brought back some very fond memories!

Edit: Whilst going thru the gallery I was honored to see one of my pics!:627:

Awesome!

Edited by sv5000

They look like VDV peacekeepers, noice. Must of been around for a while as well as those screens show the old default ARMA 2 faces. Any word on when these will be done?

:D

Outdated pics, units were cancelled...

Good thing is that the maker Pantiflex works on new ones that are not based on any BIS models and will feature insane level of detail as every lil thing on them will be baked from high poly models and textured extremely well.

Think there will be some new previews very soon featuring the units and some wip vehicle.

Outdated pics, units were cancelled...

Good thing is that the maker Pantiflex works on new ones that are not based on any BIS models and will feature insane level of detail as every lil thing on them will be baked from high poly models and textured extremely well.

Think there will be some new previews very soon featuring the units and some wip vehicle.

You almost made me cry blood, those units are amazing looking. Hopefully those previews will be as good as you say.

You almost made me cry blood, those units are amazing looking. Hopefully those previews will be as good as you say.

They will be even better, trust me.

Every time Pantiflex shows new screens on forums even old modding veterans go oh and ah about them :D

Hi sounds super..

Will the SV-98 also become a part of the units..?

More a part of a little weapon pack adding some things BIS didnt add like a Ak-74M or the SV-98 and maybe some extras like a Petcheneg with different scopes etc.

They will be even better, trust me.

Every time Pantiflex shows new screens on forums even old modding veterans go oh and ah about them :D

If I go ooh and ahh i'll be happy, but most likely i'll be yelling OH MY GOD and stuff.

You guys oughta do a big screenshot with NSX someday soon

Well, at first - I'm back in business after months of silence. Second - not with - I'm coordinator of many RHS projects, so I'm part of it anyway. :)

And yeah - you can expect some tastiness soon. Not right today or tomorrow, but...

things BIS didnt add like a Ak-74M or the SV-98

It will be more correct to say that we plan to make AK-74M, RPK-74M (although decomissioned from Armed Forces it's still in use by MVD Interior Troops), Pecheneg, SVD, Yarygin (PYa). SV-98 is also there, but it has to be uplifted a bit as new weapons are made out of high-poly models. We'll see about sights and such - so far let us do the basics.

Edited by NSX

The SV-98 honestly should be a must in my opinion, no other mods have included one of that sort of quality at all.

Any news of Pantiflex's units ?

...when their time comes

Chances are that you will get to see one made by the BalkanWarMod sooner than the guys at RHS even think of considering this request ;) Too 'vintage' to be dealt with, as (relatively) modern RF military is the main focus of RHS.

Here, check this out instead:Balkan War Mod

Chances are that you will get to see one made by the BalkanWarMod sooner than the guys at RHS even think of considering this request ;) Too 'vintage' to be dealt with, as (relatively) modern RF military is the main focus of RHS.

Here, check this out instead:Balkan War Mod

It looks nice :bounce3:

Yep, chances with the BalkanWar Mod are definatly higher although you never know.

Their variant consists of no RHS parts anymore as the chassis is from Ryuguy and the turret was originally made by the FDF team for their OFP mod.

@Topas

O brother where art thou :(

i use this update and when in my test adding the module the empty bmp and t72 become undestructibles