Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

vilas p85 ' date=' nuff said[/quote']

It does cover it all, I think there's even a T-54 in it (at least a T-55 anyway). I personally have gotten a lot of crashes from it, but it's pretty amazing nonetheless.

It does cover it all, I think there's even a T-54 in it (at least a T-55 anyway). I personally have gotten a lot of crashes from it, but it's pretty amazing nonetheless.

Yeah it does have it all thats forsure.

Edited by TristanYockell

Stay tuned, and be prepared to get owned by superior armour systems, your only chances are to use barrel fired AT rockets "like AT-10 Stabber, or flank shots if your in the old relics.

Friendly request: could you please go somewhere else with your advertisments of P85?

Is everyone still around, maybe the RHS forum changed locations while I was away, :S someone point me in the right way? Sorry!

Little bit sad that CDF decided to get rid of their T-55s. :(

So far there are T-80, T-55, T-62, BTR-70, 2K11, 2S3 and a GraZ heavy truck getting assembled in the workshops. Is there any plan for BMP-1s and a more-up-to-date T-90 and BMP-3 model than the vanilla one in ArmA 2?

2S4 Tyulpan is also been made isn't it?

yeah upgraded t-90 and bmp-3 or bmp-2M would be awesome and probably every OPFOR fans most wanted but they probably have there hands full

Edited by vasmkd

hahaha paranoia :p

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Some people really wonder what is taking so long :) well here's why:

versions.jpg

Not official RHS screen hence lack of fancy soldiers in poses :p. NSX is gonna whack me for this but eh even I go mad if we dont release a little teaser once in a while :)

Heh, seems this time was worth to dig up a little bit abandoned topic ;)

Great looking BTR-70s! :)

One Question: Will the crew consist of two or three men? Since the commander is also the squad leader and disembarks with his rifle squad.

Wonderful BTRs guys ! Can't wait them !

I hope they will get realistic optics for the guns. :)

Great looking BTR-70s! :)

One Question: Will the crew consist of two or three men? Since the commander is also the squad leader and disembarks with his rifle squad.

2 by default. The commander's place is empty by default but designated as such.

The optics are as authentic as we can make them.

Jesus Christopher, that is a shite ton of BTRs. Now I know why the GAZ has not shown up yet.

Lol daam, got enough there or are you missing a few :P

Lol daam, got enough there or are you missing a few :P

actually one more was added since yesterday :p

Freakish :) hopefully textures are just files and are used via configs? Or are there separate p3ds for each one?

Freakish :) hopefully textures are just files and are used via configs? Or are there separate p3ds for each one?

it is 1 p3d ;) That is not to say that all model look the same though ;)

It is a technique we have successfully established with BMD-2 pack.

Good looking BTR's! are you going to put the cargo positions outside so the soldiers can ride on top of the BTR's like you did in OFP?

ArmA presents a vile problem. You cannot simply put cargo positions inside and outside because both will use the Interior View LOD when in 1st person. This means that soldiers on top would see bare insides under their asses. This has lead to heated discussions between our members, leading to development of a hybrid cargo/attachTo system. However this is no easy task and most likely it will not see light in v.1.0 and instead the first release will have 2 versions of every vehicle, one with soldier places inside, and one with external places only.