Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

quick question, i noticed with the wounding system that even after i am healed by the medic i am still experiencing pain, or blurred vision? is there a way to get that healed even further to take way those effects i heard about examine/morphine and such but not sure how to use them.. any help on how to use this new system would be a big help. thanks.

quick question, i noticed with the wounding system that even after i am healed by the medic i am still experiencing pain, or blurred vision? is there a way to get that healed even further to take way those effects i heard about examine/morphine and such but not sure how to use them.. any help on how to use this new system would be a big help. thanks.

You must use morphine.

If they are on your inventory, just roll the midlle mouse button and "Use morphine" option will apear.

If some one is going to heal you, he must open the interaction menu "Right Windows Key" and pick "Examine".

After the exam he will see "He have pain and need morphine" re-open the interaction menu and "Use Morphine" will be displayed.

does anyone know the class list name for B-61 Nuke Bomb ? for adding manually on the plane and not with EASA modul

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

nvm i searched it from the easa.pbo file class lists are

ACE_B61BOMBLauncher

ACE__1RND_B61_50

ACE__1RND_B61_15

ACE__1RND_B61_03

You must use morphine.

If they are on your inventory, just roll the midlle mouse button and "Use morphine" option will apear.

If some one is going to heal you, he must open the interaction menu "Right Windows Key" and pick "Examine".

After the exam he will see "He have pain and need morphine" re-open the interaction menu and "Use Morphine" will be displayed.

ok but say i don't have a right windows key? i only see a left window key on my board. and i use the editor a lot just for fun from time to time, how would i get the medic AI to use morphine on me/team-mates?

Binkowskis new units are superb but they do have that shadow bug. Its not present for people that play on high shadows, but unfortunatelly not everyone can. I hope it can be fixed.

I think i noticed another problem with the current US Army units though. When viewed from a distance it looks like the squadleader have 3 legs when running. Might have been on Isla Duala v1.0 only though. Dont know if an island can mess up units. Gonna check that today to be sure as i didnt have time yesterday night.

ok but say i don't have a right windows key? i only see a left window key on my board. and i use the editor a lot just for fun from time to time, how would i get the medic AI to use morphine on me/team-mates?

Select the AI Medic on your team, hit 5 then 4.

No Right windows key? go to the correct ace_keys.hpp and change it to something else.

does anyone know the class list name for B-61 Nuke Bomb ? for adding manually on the plane and not with EASA modul

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

nvm i searched it from the ... file class lists are

I'd stated

1. Do not by-pass the EASA system.

2. Release authority logic was on the way.

I did not say that just to be obstructionist. ACE's sys_nuke is coded the way it is for a reason - there is a grand plan for this system. And code changes were already in the works. By-passing this new code is likely to cause situations that can be nicely described as "unfortunate". :eek:

Cannot promise any support if you violate the warranty on a nuke. Sorry.

Cannot promise any support if you violate the warranty on a nuke. Sorry.

As far as customer support goes, a malfunctioning nuke is a problem that eventually solves itself :D

One stupid question, if I delete ace_c_ui_background.pbo will I get back the starting main menu animation (with the LHD)?

Uhh, you have a background at all? All I have is a black screen.

No I have a black screen too, but removing it doesn't solve it I tried:)

When UH-1Y will be repaired? I don't have it in vehicles, and ones I added in a mission, later when I open mision with ACE on, UH-1Y wasn't be there and I only heard a sounds of it

Hi guys, this is my first post here, sorry for my bad english. :p

I have the same problem as the user kaf7 has, in the armory, but his thred was closed and he hasn't posted here yet.

Anyway, here is the problem: "Armory works fine in ARMA2, but will not work when using ACE2.

I am placed somewhere on the map, usually in or above the water, but cannot access items. The option doesn't appear and I am left without any options other than looking out at the environment. I cannot look around, only straight ahead.

The only way to back out is to quickly press the escape key and click on ABORT just as quickly as it appears because it will only appear for a second and then its gone. Otherwise, I must press (shift - crash) to get back to my desktop.

The editor in ACE 2 works fine."

I have a 1.04 Steam version of ArmA 2 and 0.2.217 Beta version of Ace 2

Thanks in advance :o

ACE is not designed to work with Armoury. (this was what I was told when I posted a similiar post long time ago here)

ACE is not designed to work with Armoury. (this was what I was told when I posted a similiar post long time ago here)

The bug with armoury is already resolved for upcoming update.

Simple solution to this is: http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/ace-mod2/Bugz

Hey guys-

In trying to come up with a script-solution for this ticket:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/8140

I've stumbled upon the manual_initialize.sqf in the claymore part of the repository. It requires 4 variables to be passed, the last being _public_var. What is that, and how do I use it? :) I've searched the repo, but haven't found anything that answers it.

TIA!

@ChauveZan

If you wanna try out the ACE2 stuff, Alex72 has just made a fantastic playground.

Try http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=93766

probably this should be posted on front page of this thread:-)

Wow, thanks!!! I think i was missing so many stuffs for only using the armory. I'm not familiar with the editor, but now i can test all ACE 2 features with some practice :D

Thanks again

@sickboy, Greatly appreciate the fix! :) I am a fan of the armoury as well. :)

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Have anyone experienced a bug where you take some grenades out of the rucksack and they show up as red in the top right corner and you are unable to use them unless you pack them back in again and then unpack them again? Has it been reported yet?

Also, none of the russian weapons show the magazine weight dialogue, just the animation.

I have had several different intermittent problems when trying to load weapons, get gear from ammo boxes, and pack/unpack items. I haven't mentioned it, though, because I can't reproduce it, or even narrow down what happens.

Same mission, same ammo box, same weapon, sometimes I can get it out of the ammo box, sometimes I can't. Usually grenades, but sometimes other weapons, too. Other mission, same ammo box works just fine. Same mission, ammo box later on, works fine. No rhyme or reason to it that I can deduce.

[/color]Have anyone experienced a bug where you take some grenades out of the rucksack and they show up as red in the top right corner and you are unable to use them unless you pack them back in again and then unpack them again? Has it been reported yet?

Known issue. Press "R" to reload while red and it should be fixed.