Sign in to follow this  
jtec

Pukf - WIP

It's very very rare that I fall in love with someone that is a male, and not a male pretending to be female. Even more so over the internet.

BUT, they are immenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Red said they were good, but them pic's made me want to have a Time machine to use them

Hello Pukf Team,

I have a problem concerning your weapon pack. I built a mission your addon and used the BFA version of your wpn's for a training mission but whatever units the rifle was given they don't want shoot on the enemie. As I gave these units one of your live arms it works.

I hope it is possible to solve this problem that i can bring forward my campaign project.

Thx in forward.

This is (probably) because the BFA weapons do next to no damage, so the AI don't treat them as normal rifles. You'll probably have to a find a scripted solution to force them to fire.

BFA means Blank Firing Attachment if I'm not mistaken, so they only fire blank rounds which with a BFA on will emit barely any shrapnel at all. I think they were included for training purposes, so teams and communities could go through firing drills without live rounds.

Hope that helps.

Yes I know this sytem and how it work. It is for a training mission and this mission should be like a training with Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) that means if you hit you don't die only what you hear is a peep and you know you are struck. But the AI don't want shoot with this gun.

I imagine that P:UKF have made it so that it doesnt actually fire anything, so the AI Will probably see the magazines as empty. Just an idea.

It fires bullets that do very low damage, 0.00001 or something near. The AI engage targets based on the power of their weapons, so they don't bother firing BFA fitted rifles.

Wasn't there a MILES solution made for OFP back in the day? I just can't recall which mod pack had it included.

Abs

That's incredible. :butbut:

Who runs the AAN site?

Err, before this goes too far, this has nothing to do with us, as far as we know. If it is to do with us, we have, at this point in time, no idea about it. I suppose it is remotely possible that the jackals and weapons are modified versions of the VBS2 models we made, & without clearer pics it's impossible to tell - but for various reasons we can't publically discuss, I really doubt they'd do that.

Whats more likely is that they've made thier own UK stuff, and it's nowt to do with us.

Either way, it all looks mega, and I for one can't wait, but bar anyone from UKF or BIS/BIA saying something contrary, anyone telling you theres an association with us and our stuff at this moment in time is dealing in pure rumour and speculation. Go and congratulate BIS on making some decent looking British stuff.

I'd also implore people not to speculate. I know DeanosBeano and co started a rumour last year (inadvertantly or otherwise i'm not sure), that we were making a paid expansion pack for ArmAII, and i'm guessing this sort of thing is the reason why peoples 1st conclusion of seeing british stuff in OAH is that it's ours. Thats actually a good example of what happens when people speculate, it becomes chinese whispers, and before you know it you're apparently making an Arma 2 expansion!

Edited by Pathy

Sorry for my misinformation, I just assumed since they used your gear for VBS2, I never heard about DeanosBeano's rumour. Apologies. I agree, though, it looks great.

Misread the quote.

Edited by R0adki11

Read the quote again mate ;)

Quick WIP progress on my lil Mastiff 2, im going to bake all these nice details down onto the lowpoly version. The External still needs some loving, but im getting there!

himast2.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Looking good Jtec, nice job mate.