Still cannot release the mod, since commander of T-55 gets damaged when you "eject/get out" from his position. Any clues, tried moving memory points, proxies, config animations - nothing.

Probably will do that today/tommorow, yeah.

Probably will do that today/tommorow, yeah.

Woho... :cool:

Would be great. I'm making an ACE2 Isla Duala campaign. First mission is done and ready for testing just needs to have some ambient units of some sort.

Using the different ID forces and PLA as well.

ooh nice to hear a new updated version is close by, i was aboot to upload 1.31 onto my server,. now hearing this i might just wait a bit for 1.6

just one question , how do you upload a new island map to a server?

just throw it in the addons folder? (i know this isnt the accepted way but this would be the only mod on the server)

or do i make an @duala mod folder and change the servers command line thingie?

I've fixed couple of things on the map and added a little extra-something you'll have to find yourself :) I'm thinking of adding town signs (entrance/exit), would they be useful for noobs that get lost?

I think they would be useful. Especially on missions where the mission maker did not give you a map item, only a briefing.

@duala mod folder and change the servers command line thingie?

that would be best - then you can switch it on or off, e.g. if you ran sahrani or another island at a later date...

if you upload mods straight to addons, there's a goodchance of getting confused and finding no-one can visit your server when you put a stock (unmodded) mission on.

ball0fire: with Duala v1.6 you will need three keys (supplied in \serverkeys folder) but only if you are running a signed server: IceBreakr (island, units), Sahbazz (units) and Berghoff (vegetation).

nice , thnx for the info

will be nice to have another map for a change untill arrowhead arrives :)

really looking forward to the update .. have a hat full of missions almost ready to roll ... great work IceBreakr !

Hi Icebreakr.. i love you mod very much.. i do use it allmost every time :)

First looking forward for your next release..

I have some requests:

Afrene Army.

1. I like the car you made the pinzghauser, can you make a pinzghauser "open" with a machinegun on top, ??

and a ammo supply, fuel supply and a medic version too ??

2. The police version should be white, no blue colors, and if you cant get the "POLICE" in the sides right, then you should remove it, and then just have on the fron and back, the policemen make their uniform Olive drap color instead, not the "sorry" ugly blue color, the pants looks like jeans ;)

3. give the afrene an leopard 1 tank, and then a M113 using the same camo as your car :)

4. maybe give them a truck, a unimog would be great :)

5. a land rover, a patrole version (special forces), a radio communication version.

Molation army.

1. give them a UAZ and one with a machinegun on top, and a medic version.

2. A truck, the old russia truck :) and a ammo supply, fuel supply version.

3. and a old BMP

Dennis out and thank you for a great mod

Edited by Dennistp

the offroad dshkm and SPG are perfect for militia

We need some little crappy wooden river boats for the Armed Civilians. I hear these African Militias (Or Somali Pirates...) like to try and hijack French Warships in little river boats with RPGs.....Quite funny to be honest, not the brightest bunch around....

We need some little crappy wooden river boats for the Armed Civilians. I hear these African Militias (Or Somali Pirates...) like to try and hijack French Warships in little river boats with RPGs.....Quite funny to be honest, not the brightest bunch around....

YES!!

sp_1307_07.jpg

Please stop requesting addons for Duala here, we have a thread for general requests:)

IceBreakr could you please take a look at the Aeroporto Molatia Intl. airfield, the surface many places feel and sound like sand/small stones and makes a drive over it very bumpy :)

Will take a look as I'm just before packing 1.6 up :)

Runway or the concrete surface?

Will take a look as I'm just before packing 1.6 up :)

Runway or the concrete surface?

The taxiway, runway & the concrete surface has like patches of surface that sounds and feels like your driving/walking on small stones or sand, it looks like proper concrete surface though :)

It's not a killer or anything as you can take off and land fine, just thought i would mention it now that your gonna release a new version anyway :)

I concur with JW. It is kinda odd when driving a Striker down the taxiway and sounds like your on gravel while hitting a small bump every 10 meters, but it isn't really hurting anything.

Duala v1.6 is coming today to fix these compatibility issues.

/me continually presses the f5 key till 1.6 magically appears :)

edit: just curious will the new updated version still be compatible with current duala missions?

edit2: damn diff time zones. past midnight here in australia, i'll have to wait till tomorrow morning :)

Edited by ball0fire

What JW mentions is easy to "spot" IceBreakr. Drive on that runway from one end to the other and listen. You notice that every 5 meter or so there is offroad/sand sound wich also slows you down little. Should be tarmac all the way so to speak but the sand underneath comes through ever 5-ish meters even though you cant visually see the sand.

Symbolic of the problem ("---" = runway tarmac, and "|" = runway sand):

Runway is like this now: ---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---

When it should be like this: ----------------------------------

I think this is what JW means. And maybe you understood him. So sorry for over explaining in that case. :)