Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Dragon Rising has been released

The second DLC pack was released.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-game-consoles-1312/401736-21-12-dlc-pack-2-overwatch-now-available-xbox-360-coming-soon-ps3.html

I guess they don't realize that with broken MP you won't get anyone playing new MP maps...

Oh joy. Loving the fact that they haven't released it for the PC yet. Excellent community support, there.

I'm happy they haven't. They've given up on their least happy customers. Perhaps they'll soon give up on their "second least happy" customers - consoles. Then we can just let the corpse rot.

The second DLC pack was released.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/operation-flashpoint-dragon-rising-game-consoles-1312/401736-21-12-dlc-pack-2-overwatch-now-available-xbox-360-coming-soon-ps3.html

I guess they don't realize that with broken MP you won't get anyone playing new MP maps...

Yes, chaaarge me for moar DLC! :bounce3:

It's funny, at one part in the trailer a jeep is "dramatically flying through the air" with the player shooting at it. It looks "cool", hence why they kept it, but then you realize the reason is that it hit a small rock. :D

The laws of physics don't apply on Skira, I understand.

(Slight Father Ted reference)

Well to be fair, Physics is a Problem in Arma too. But I love those flying tanks^^

^^ a 747 may weigh more and can fly but thats no excuess for flying tanks...

Well to be fair, Physics is a Problem in Arma too. But I love those flying tanks^^

Yes, but only one game is based on a frigging driving engine :p

Yes, but only one game is based on a frigging driving engine :p

This says it all. ^^

:D

EDIT: And what the **** is new in that pack? All i see is an edited video with cool music showing the same **** up game and people saying "LOOKS AWESOME!". :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sigh

Edited by Alex72

EDIT: And what the **** is new in that pack? All i see is an edited video with cool music showing the same **** up game and people saying "LOOKS AWESOME!". :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sigh

Doesn't look awesome to me. Candy colored smoke that don't move.

Throw on some Ace2 + GL4 and a little Nim weather....

...now that looks Awesome!

I never thought I would see the day when one had to pay for missions in a game named operation flashpoint..

I never thought I would see the day when one had to pay for missions in a game named operation flashpoint..

Well, they don't even call them missions, they call them maps...

Well, they don't even call them missions, they call them maps...

or mods :p

well, no matter what you call them they are still only a zipped turd...

;1532007']well' date=' no matter what you call them they are still only a zipped turd...[/quote']

remember kids, "You can't polish a turd."

Lenton: king of turd polishers.

you know what's truly sad? People on youtube even say that OFP/DR and Arma2 are owned by the same company. Those meatheads don't even know who makes their games. The more I think of it CM really wanted to confuse people intentionally. Even some of those E3 video's, they name drop Bohemia Interactive. They make it a point to weave BIS into their statements somehow.

Edited by [RIP] Luhgnut

They're trying like Mythbusters did.

According to them you can shine deer poop.

so DR is Deer Poop Rising.

As for TemplarGFX. He's just doing a Sir Polaris

trying to have his own flock of worshippers since he couldn't get it here

because everything he could do a ton of others here could do better so he wasn''t special.

and probably has some fantasy of making money with his stuff. Would be interesting to see if CM coughs up some dough if they do sell anything he does.

Edited by jblackrupert

As for TemplarGFX. He's just doing a Sir Polaris

trying to have his own flock of worshippers since he couldn't get it here

because everything he could do a ton of others here could do better so he wasn''t special.

and probably has some fantasy of making money with his stuff. Would be interesting to see if CM coughs up some dough if they do sell anything he does.

his little mission (TemplarGFX) is actually not that bad, but easily beatable in about 20 min, and is nothing compared to what you can download for free for Arma2.

I wouldn't give him .25 cents.

and the result is a ball of very very shiny...erm....poop:D

Luhgnut;1532745']his little mission (TemplarGFX) is actually not that bad' date=' but easily beatable in about 20 min, and is nothing compared to what you can download for free for Arma2.

I wouldn't give him .25 cents.[/quote']

couldnt agree with you more.

BIS stands for High Quality and hyper Realistic Mil Sims, Codemasters....Well...what do they stand for? It doesn´t surprise me that they have choosen Operation Flashpoint as name

BIS stands for High Quality and hyper Realistic Mil Sims, Codemasters....Well...what do they stand for? It doesn´t surprise me that they have choosen Operation Flashpoint as name

I think i will never understand how someone can call OFP/ArmA a "hyper Realistic Mil Sim"...

For me ArmA2 is a cool FPS with a great MP and DR is a bit less cool and with no good MP.