Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

those helo's look great mate, keep up the great work :)

Excellent! Any chance of a generic green one us Brits could use?

looking for a consensus.... do you guys want to see long or short sleeves on the marines

Hi wld427 :) Your works on ArmA 1 are really good and I hope to see new unit for ArmA2

I'm working in a new gamemode and I'm looking for a defence force enemy of BLUFOR and REDFOR... The frist Mission will use Saharani United !

The RACS are perfect for this but I don't know if you plan to relase both Desert and Woodland and ETA for your units ?

Can you tell me something about it ?

Thank you a lot for nice works !

Rubber

Hell I need some new units for a campaign as well. ;) You should just ask him about that via PM. I highly doubt he wants to discuss an ETA, especially to the public. ETA's are absolutely pointless.

Anyways.....

Long sleeves for sure.

Sorry I used bad terms I don't want to know exact eta of course when it's done is the answer, I want to know the wip status only to have an approx idea about the time needed to relase.

Sorry for bad english

:p

lol the wip status is its a work in progress :)

the units are coming out as i have shown. Basically we are adding a lil more green to the textures but still basically tan and green. Fits well with both ends of Sahrani and Chernarus.

The troops have new uniforms as shown in pictures past that i feel work well for both terrains.

The marines are coming with something all new :)

Also they are on the Independant side so in the mission you can set them as allied to whoever

To be honest I think this camo is a bit too dark. When you would see these units from a distance they would look like black silhouetes.

Cool you bring back these awesome Marines though!

Thanks.

lol the wip status is its a work in progress :)

the units are coming out as i have shown. Basically we are adding a lil more green to the textures but still basically tan and green. Fits well with both ends of Sahrani and Chernarus.

The troops have new uniforms as shown in pictures past that i feel work well for both terrains.

The marines are coming with something all new :)

Also they are on the Independant side so in the mission you can set them as allied to whoever

Thank you for answer, so Desert camo RACS are not planned ?

I've used you addon on ArmA1 are clean rpt and nice textured, so I hope to see your work soon here in ArmA 2 :)

see ya!

Is that an older generation marine? Because the helmet is not cool enough for modern times. The regular got the cool helmet though. And sorry for complaining. I'll play regardless :D

No desert look like in ArmA 1? :( I really liked this look for desert terrain. Please bring them back too!:cry2:

scroll a page ahead to the new DPM type textures....

scroll a page ahead to the new DPM type textures....

Yes those updated DPM textures look very nice!

A quote from the ArmAHolic topic...

I've got all kinds of stuff ready for release but I'm not going to.

Again I ask ... is anyone willing to help out in the simplest way by giving the Project RACS website (which is hosted by Armaholic) an overhaul?

I will give you all the html docs and stuff. All I want is a little jazzing up and an Arma2 page added.

Until that happens I am not going to release any of the files. As before I prefer to post them on the PRACS site.