Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

I've been trying to contact him for a little over a week. I believe he took a Christmas Vacation. He definitely deserves it. Making a full mod, probably having to deal with Military stuff from his retirement, and attending college. I don't know how he does it.

hey guys i just got back in to town.

Give me a day or so to get everything in line and i will be back to you.

thanks

Eddie

without letting to much cat out of the bag does any information they could share about russian multple bomb/missile racks for aricraft hardpoints?

Ok hers a little update.

Ive got a bunch of stuff ready and i will begin releasing the first few items to the Task Force Lion team for some serious testing. Once i get the reports in from them and make any necessary corrections i can release to the public. Sorry im a little behind i was hoping to have the majority of the mod out before Christmas and waiting for any changes needed for OA compliance.

thats the status along with a few other things im working on on the side... IE the Su-24 fencer and making a new cockpit for the MiG21.

Sounds good. I will be on and off for the next few days but I will try to get everybody together for a testing session.

making a new cockpit for the MiG21.

Choice! Something I've wished for.

thats for all the effort mate :)

now if only I could get motivated again!

I'll try and catch you on MSN, I need to get the Arma modding bug again.

The Mirage III is undergoing rigorous testing from top RACS personnel.

You make it sound as if it's some type of horrible chore. :p

Edit: WAY too big for here.

Arrrgh! My eyes! It's true what they say, you can make ArmA2 2009 look like Flashpoint 2001.

lol nice game settings

@pracs mod team:

Are you planning a (beta) release in the 1st quarter of 2010? Or 2nd? Or later? Just wanna know so I can adjust my schedule for creating missions with it.

with these settings no wonder some guys brag they have more than 70 fps and almost no CTDs =)

j/k, lovely mirage - it will fit in Africa very well ;)

lol nice game settings

@pracs mod team:

Are you planning a (beta) release in the 1st quarter of 2010? Or 2nd? Or later? Just wanna know so I can adjust my schedule for creating missions with it.

stuff will begin to trickle out slowly very soon

Cool, will be watching out for it:yay:

Nice, been waiting for you to say this! :D

Greetings Project RACS. I'm looking forward to this mod. I loved ArmA 1 and looking forward to making some new missions for ArmA 2 with your great work.

Keep up the good work and if I can be of help as a tester, let me know.

Greetings Project RACS. I'm looking forward to this mod. I loved ArmA 1 and looking forward to making some new missions for ArmA 2 with your great work.

Keep up the good work and if I can be of help as a tester, let me know.

Feel free to join up with the clan. They are my designated beta testers.

this will help me putout better quality on the first shot.

nice to hear they are coming along wld427, will be good to see your mods in ArmA2

Feel free to join up with the clan. They are my designated beta testers.

this will help me putout better quality on the first shot.

Wld427,

I'll try and get in touch over the weekend I have a few things that your beta testers could have a look at for me.

You know what it's like when you spend hours going over something, then someone else looks at it for 5 mins and finds a problem.

Southy

I have a few things that your beta testers could have a look at for me.

God damn, I'm so glad I joined the PRACS clan! :yay:

To Cover my arse: I was downloading an extremely large file at the time and cut EVERYthing back to try to reduce the huge amount of lag I was getting. Will upload some pics in a bit.

Setting: Task Force Lion is deployed to Duala to assist the Afrene Government.

*No the file wasn't THAT. You people all have dirty minds!. It was a mod for my BFV clan. I may be married to ArmA but Battlefield Vietnam remains my first love.* :D

Updating ACE2 after not doing so for about 2 weeks though. Hopefully it won't effect it. Anyways I'm doing some testing as i type. Expect screenshots as fast as my FTL drive can send em.

An hour late but here they are. http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/ab41/Darkhorse1-6/ Too tired to title each one. Info is in the description instead of title by mistake.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6