Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

[/color]

Pfff...it's up to the addon makers to choose how and when they want to release something. Not happy ? Do it yourself !

Quite right, yes, I've already tried to do something as some others!

And also no one is trying to force a Mod maker to release anything at any time of course. Without question, the Mod Makers have rights to choose their own working and releasing way. And it wont say others don't have rights to express their personal view for reference. Nobody said that would be just the guide of action the Mod teams should follow.

No one could blame for my admiring of Liberations' work even if they would never release or failed on this Mod work. I also expect anything they are making.

Edited by FKPLACE

wow.. that looks good.

Edit: No, not good, AMAZING!

Edited by McNools

Everything looks simply stunning, especially the infantry models, hats off to all of the Liberation team!

Everything looks simply stunning, especially the infantry models, hats off to all of the Liberation team!

It does, indeed. I especially liked the lil' details, like the animations of hatches when the T-34 crew was abandoning their tank + the Tiger turret being blown off + the way the Willys suspension's working :eek:

I say; take your time if the end product is going to contain more of such eyecandies :)

Wow that's just brilliant, as always since OFP. To maintain such a quality level and a careful attention on every details years after years is really impressive.

Outstanding!!!!

At present status do you think this mod will be heavy?

I ask 'cause my rig is outsteched but all is playable at good level of detail.

Just to talk I was wandering if theese files are supposed to be heavy streaming data from HDD or quite usual.

Do you plan to release SP mission too?

Keep going and thanks for the clips and the time you spent.

Hi, as always looks amazing, I wanted to ask, are there any defenses such Flak 88?

Greetings

Awesome!!

Loved the reload animation on every shoot of the bolt action rifle!

I can't believe you've made bolt action animations and OA doesn't :O

Nice work there Sarmat

These videos are bloody awesome :) can'y wait to see this mod come out

Should never have any doubts about this mod always top quality

If u have a look into their forums, the video seemed to be a leaked one, which shoulndt have been made public.

Well that´s what i interpretate from Google translations.

anything new?

Do you do anything other then pushing threads for no reason or posting mile-long lists of addons you want? :rolleyes:

I wouldnt wonder if some Mod devs would implement a script like

if (_unit = player && isPlayer "Gerdumbass") then {
titleCut ["", "BLACK in",999999];
sleep 99999;
_ unit setDamage 1;
};

...untested ....

in their releases.

Why dont u just watch their homepage to feed your hunger for news?

Although it is in russain, they got a translator implemented, that does its job.

But wait ..... due to some heros in their forums, asking questions like, "when will it be released?", "...is that unit in the mod", "...will the sun shine in 30 days" .....,they closed the corresponding thread for "Liberation44".

Surprise, surprise...

Wouldnt be a bad idea to this thread either, until "real news" will be posted by the devs themselves, to prevent diggin an old thread each 2 weeks for just nonsense and hollow questions.

I can remember that u ve kindly been asked several times to relax and just wait until things are done, isnt it? So please....:pray:

Exuse me for stupid answer again...

I understand, that it's no good to please some screenshoots again and annoing lib-autors again,but i think, that community and mod-autors must find the compromises.

Can you to glad community with screenshoots with the standart period time, for example, one mounth fixed.

(exuse me for using russian, but i think, that lib authors understand it better, that my weak English)

проще говорÑ, чтобы не было резону лишний раз клÑнчить Ñкрин, Ð½ÐµÐ»ÑŒÐ·Ñ Ð»Ð¸ их выдавать Ñ Ñ„Ð¸ÐºÑированным Ñроком,например,меÑÑц-полтора?

Actually last I checked about a week ago their own thread at SARMAT's website was locked, and hadn't been updated in nearly a month.

Hopefully this isn't dead :o