Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

I know. I have used the horse-mod together with the towing script already.

While it's nice for some quick fun, many many hours of work would be needed to put that in the mod in a quality that would be ok for SARMAT, I guess.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

If such horse would be used in the Mod, I suggest to make some ataman calvary as a bonus..., for instance, the 1st Guard Calvary Corps.

Dimitri, I'd be more than interrested in having a working horse in A2 too.. even if only for towing.. (preferably for cavalry though)...

What are the hours of work you refer to exactly? New horse model / animations?

Free models seem to be available out there;

http://gfx-3d-model.blogspot.com/2008/11/horse-3d-animal-model.html

I'm completely willing to put some extra hours of texturing work into it; if anybody tries to animate it or substitute/improve the model that came with the existing horse-addon!

Mainly animations I guess. The model itself is ok I think, and the model you posted is even better. Updated textures wouldn't hurt for sure, too.

Maybe Stubblehopper can help out on these things. It seems he already worked on cavalry for his Napoleonic era mod.

But we are going a bit OT here if the Lib guys don't comment on this...

Cheers!

Excuse me, if i missed in topic information about it, but you are planning the stationer artillery like A19/K18?(http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/122-мм_пушка_образца_1931/1937_года_(Ð-19))

Of course, the ISU-152 can to close this art-area,but with this guns mod will be more loved by me :)

For this moment - no. First of all - field artillery, mortars etc. Weapon for close battle. But SU-152 and IS-2 has anouth big guns with powerful HE-shells

Hello, that will be a very nice mod, but there are not many vehicles so my sugestion:

Soviets

Light:

-BA 64

-BM 13 "Katyusha"

Tanks:

-BT-7

-T-26

-T-60

-T-34/76

-T-34/85

-KV-1

-KV-2

-JS-85

-JS-2

-soviet Valentine, Matilda, Churchill, Sherman and Stuart

-SU-76

-SU-85

-SU-100

-SU-122

-SU-152

------

Planes:

-I-16

-Mig 3

-LaGG 3

-La 5

-Yak 9

-Il 2

-TB 3

-PE 2

-----

- Infantry

- Mosin Nagant rifle

- PPD

- PPSh

- SVT 40

- Maksim machinegun

- DP 1928

- 45-mm cannon (1942)

- ZiS-3 cannon

- 76,2-mm cannon (1943)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germans

Light:

-SdKfz 251 Hanomag

-Sdkfz 251 "Stuka zu Fuss"

Tanks:

-Pz II

-Pz 38 (t)

-Pz III and his versions

-Pz IV and his versions

-Pz V Panther

-Pz VI Tiger

-Pz VII Tiger 2 "King Tiger"

-Marder I,II, III

-Stug III

-Stug IV

-Stug 40

-Hetzter

-Jagdpanzer IV/70

-Jagdpanther

-sdkfz 184 "Elefant/Ferdinand"

-Nashorn

-Jagdtiger

Planes:

-Messerschmitt BF 109

-Focke Wulf FW 190

-Junkers Ju 87"Stuka"

-Ju 52 "Tante Ju"

-------

- Infantry

- К98

- MP-40

- G-43

- Stg-44

- Mg-34

- MG-42

- PAK-40

- Flak 88

Colour: Green: In mod, Yellow: Under construction, Red: No content, Blue: Information from Forum

Edited by GERdumbadass

@GERdumbadass don't be cheeky. You know how many works is to create one addon to arma/ofp? Are You tried ? I gave my head that no. I can create a list of 500 positions on it of my "wishes" but this is their mod - not Your. You don't have to pay it so try to be more human ok ?

Edited by Bielow

If they quit their jobs, abandon their families and get promised some free chicken, they might be able to make that list by 2012 :yay:

Seriously, their list is impressive as it is. You surely were joking.

Sorry, if you wrong understand, its only a dream list, more nothing,

there are very nice vehicles which one or other miss on your mod so its only a dream! No offense to you ;) Stay tuned :)

dreams is one thing; reality is a completetly different beast...

I assume that your work on Staszów map continues; decieded to share some reference I gathered since I posted the last batch; here we go; hope it helps and you make use of it

1_copy1.jpg1_copy3515.jpg210_004.jpg553571326.jpga978.jpg

As for the fonts used, google for ArtDeco Fonts; something adequate shall come up eventually

--------------------------------

@GERdumbadass

Please remember (if you read the whole topic) that the Liberation team is to depict a certain and specific point in Soviet Army's march to the west.. if the vehicles listed were not used in events being the theme of the mod;' I'd say chances to include them are slim to none at the moment

Edited by topas

To speep up your great work and save more strength and time for other Mod stuff, suggest to share planes of another guy who has made lots of nice fighters for german WW2. Maybe only need to modify a little in config to meet your Mod...

Very nice to see Su-76, Su-100 ( maybe should be Su-85 as well? ) & Su-152 included in the list. That would bring substantial supporting anti-tank fire to red army in game. It's said Su152 could knock out Tiger 1 historically although it was served as an assault gun instead of anti tank weapon such as ISU-122 originally.

Edited by FKPLACE

Stop stop ALL of this vehicles was used on the soviet german war 41-45

I manny read historical accurate books from ww2 so i know its true.

And FKPLACE said to speed up your work, take content from others (with asking) thats good idea. Many planes (Stuka, bf 109) are released from fan modders. :)

Its only my suggestion more nothing ;)

Ingeneer :

Even with the jump I'll be back to the discussion I started on uniforms and uniforms. Kar98K Figures prewar model is manufactured until 1939 (on my picture frame one) in the older rifles were modified to Gewehr98 Kar98k (picture two). Between 1939-1944, the model produced the image, and three years of 1944-1945 model in Figure 4 Number of pieces kar98k LIB version of mod is only about 10% of total production.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

Shade of fieldgray German uniforms, I described many times:

german_uniformy_barva.jpg

To modify their currently made Kar98 model, that wont take much time I think. It's not a problem. Maybe you guy would like to share your Kar98 rifle with them as well?

And if we start this discussion we can said: This Vehicle, this Tank, this Weapon, this Plane was used in 1939-1944... I think one K98 is enough, thats the same.

On tanks or Planes it looks other...

GERdumbadass:

Unlike other armies is that the German army through the problem, because the details were tough. It pays to be well MP40, when there are 5 series and series production since 1943 have yet to fuse. The uniforms are pretty major problems. Regarding Kar98k, so, too, in 1938, AÄŒSR 45mod I had to do version of the pre-war production and war production. Color to PACER is too different from the period. When you've been doing a mod some time, all I have time to adjust everything to look credible, and not confuse the player.

All this work looks amazing, if the work you guys did for OFP is anything to go on I might think of buying a new computer and Arma 2 in order to have a go with it! the OFP release is the most revolutionary mod I've ever played in all the BIS series.

Everything looks so damn amazing, just hope the units dont end up looking fresh from the factory, just add some dirt on the skins and all will be ok :D Anyways Keep it up!!