Sign in to follow this  
.kju

PROPER projects - game tweaks of all sorts

Gots an question about the Vegetation Tweak Visuals. Do i put the files into the main addon folder to overwrite the files? Or do i just put them in an mod folder? Also what is the best addon for the LODs for vegetation, so that the trees and stuff is not alway popping in and out of view?

Put 'em in a modfolder. I use the Low veg mod. Don't try Very Low ;)

Edited by AnimalMother92

Thank ya. So i guess that this is the best for the LOD issue with the trees and all poping in and out of view? GDT made one but dont think it did the goods for the LOD just the FPS.

Edited by 1in1class
need

First class addons, these Proper Projects !

Kju deserve a "look-eye" from Bohemia Interactive !!! :cool:

Object drawing distance tweaks released

Make structures and units drawing way further and get them seamless

flow into view. Read more.

Links to page listed not seem to work...

May anyone point me to other download links?

Thanks

I can't find a downlaod for the visual distance tweaks? The devheaven site gives an error for the download link.

Hi Kju, i really love what you did for us.

Anyway I have a question:

You did a great weapon collision addon for ArmA 1. It made CQB a lot easier. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the same for ArmA 2.

Did you release it? Or will you?

I sadly find that weapon collision in Arma 2 still feels broken.

Does some one have an link for the visual distance tweaks? I also cant get the dl link to work on the site that was gave.

Im having a bit of difficulty find where i actually download these addons.

Ive check the sixupdater, I looked on the Devheaven proper 'link' and even armaholic but im completely lost. Can you help me please?

Guess its an no go link with this:crazy_o: Only way to get this or any of Proper projects mods is if someone give out an like of what they have.

great mod! any way all these mods can be updated to support Operation Arrowhead?

is this working on OA? (i mean the first three addons?)

It should still work in Arma2 Combined Operations. Although only on islands which actually uses the A2 plants/buildings etc. Not in the new OA maps, they have their own decorations.

Yeah, I've found this issue. Whey I put A2 T72 tanks in the OA Takistan map, and use the ULB to do a reconnaissance, I found that when all the tanks didn't show up even I was only 1.5 KM away from them, and when I kept getting closer to them, then suddenly they pop out......

kju is no longer visiting those forums anymore. Neither is he willing to spend time modding...AFAIK

There is 0.1% chance his proper addons will be updated if you ask me

Any chance somebody else might continue this? Every bit helps when you lack a God-like supercomputer required to get a steady framerate at decent settings.

kju is no longer visiting those forums anymore. Neither is he willing to spend time modding...AFAIK

:(::(:cry2::cry2:

damn, that sucks

Partly true I guess,

I thought he is the one who is managing and adding (proper)addons to the PvPscene

Downloadable using yoma addonsync 2009. In default servers tab, choose pvpscene complete pack, and add to favorites.

Have a look. Total about 6gig, without sounds&worlds it's 2gb. All proper goodies are there!

Does anyone have "Buildings_Low_Visuals_R_PROPER" download is down, I did visit dev heaven, but links there also dont work.

If your playing with Arma2OA, or rather Arma2CO, use this list

http://pvpscene.net/wiki/doku.php?id=english:list_of_pvp_addons_and_mods:pvpscene_tweaks

of downloads instead.

As it says on that list:

Are all PROPER addons obsolete now?

Yes. At least for CO/OA. Delete all PROPER addons and replace them with the latest PvPscene Tweaks.

The only exception is if you are still play a1 or a2 - the PvPscene Tweaks are CO only.

Proper mods are obsolete and should only be used in Arma2 alone

Do not use these in Arma2, as they prob wont work.

For the Poper mods list you want this lsit:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/proper-projects/repository/browse/release/addons

but you will need to sign in and or register to the site to get access to them.

No Use For A Name

Originally Posted by pufu View Post

:

damn, that sucks

very old post and my response is the list above is the latest update.

If you need any reccomendations for any of the pvpscene tweaks, i have had tested them all, and counter tested them with other mods,

there are some that are worth using and others that you should not use, all depends, but you definatley need Arma2Co to run them.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Im Arma 2 user. Also I cant find that mod at site you linked me to.

Does anybody has Buildings_Low_Visuals_R_PROPER to mirror it? I managed to download very low, but its to wonky, hangars stay as lod all the time.

Edited by Taro8