Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

ARMA II Beta Builds Released: Latest version/build: 1.04.6xxxx

Wait, so the 59833 patch isn't actually up?

On their site I see the last patch is: ARMA2_Build_59323

ò.ò

However I received the mail which says the 59833 is out ò.ò

maybe they're still uploading the patch

Maybe 59833 was up briefly but then got taken down again for some reason. I hardly think the beta informer would just spit out a notification with some random build number for no reason. :)

Hi guys,

I can confirm that the 59833 patch was on the site for less than 30 minutes but must have been removed by BIS for some reason.

Hopefully we get it soon.

Yapa

Maybe 59833 was up briefly but then got taken down again for some reason. I hardly think the beta informer would just spit out a notification with some random build number for no reason. :)

I think the same thing

Hi guys,

I can confirm that the 59833 patch was on the site for less than 30 minutes but must have been removed by BIS for some reason.

Yapa

Good, so we'll have that patch soon! =D

Hi guys,

Yapa

ty for this info, i was getting excited, now i'm even more excited... from 323 to 833? thats a lot of changes :yay:

I can't wait

Did anyone get a hold of it before it disappeared? I'd love to at least see the changlelog, so we know what they've been working on. :D

Did anyone get a hold of it before it disappeared? I'd love to at least see the changlelog, so we know what they've been working on. :D

they're probably too busy playing on it xD

Or maybe they took it down because it was corrupt or something, who knows :confused:

Edited by SASrecon

if they have it installed , then they should have changelog. maybe installer failed ;P

Maybe it was meant to be named 59333:confused:

Hope not lol

must.have.beta... I wonder if BIS have an armed storage with patches at their HQ.. wouldn't mind doing a specop "infiltrate and retrieve secret patches" mission :)

must.have.beta... I wonder if BIS have an armed storage with patches at their HQ.. wouldn't mind doing a specop "infiltrate and retrieve secret patches" mission :)

I bet its hidden light-years into Chernarus' infinite terrain, thats a bugger isnt it.. :D

I bet its hidden light-years into Chernarus' infinite terrain, thats a bugger isnt it.. :D

Well then let's edit the time accelerator from 1x, 2x and 4x to 9000x :)

Careful mate, you might bump into Big Foot's balls with that ;)

Now that you reminded me of Big Foot, I bet he's the one guarding all the huge and important patches, and BIS is trying to lure him away so they can steal the patches! :D

Now that you reminded me of Big Foot, I bet he's the one guarding all the huge and important patches, and BIS is trying to lure him away so they can steal the patches! :D

I bet you the hq is also the reason why some people experience laggs, they have thousands of AA, AT, MG, mines and other defences surrounding the building in a 50km sq radius so nothing will ever get near it, imo bigfoot is on our side, he wants more fixes for his rubbish computer.

Weapon sounds are still off. Sometimes you hear only bullet whizzes but no gun shots and in another situation you hear the gun shots before the bullets whizzes over your head.

The lack of beta patches lately is probably because the latest builds are incompatible with current servers, and releasing them would split the player base, something that BIS has stated that they would like to avoid.

The lack of beta patches lately is probably because the latest builds are incompatible with current servers, and releasing them would split the player base, something that BIS has stated that they would like to avoid.

I think we should flood the boards with more of these types of guesses as they really help. My turn.

The lack of beta patches lately is probably because the server is full and there is no more space for it.

The competition is now open to your guess good luck.