Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

Great work everyone! This thread is one of my favorites and I bet it’s the same for every Star Wars fan around here. I’m really looking forward to make some justice on the Imperial side. :D

I want also to make a suggestion. With McRuppert‘s permission this thread could become the official Star Wars thread so people who show things related to Star Wars don’t have to do new threads or to feel like they are hijacking other people threads.

Also Eble, did the TIE-fighter require a lot of work(eg. new textures, additional work on the model etc) to reach this quality? I’m asking because Acacyn released a great pack(http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Tie_Pack%3B47615) with quite a few TIE variants. I’m assuming that you took the TIE fighter from this pack but I wanted to inform you about it just in case. :)

It wouldn’t be too hard to make the tracers appear on every bullet (giving the impression of a laser). Game already supports red/green tracers.

the skysleds we released have nice laser p3d.. feel free to use it.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4480

orignally came from

Robotech Vf-1s Fighter

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3037

If this get finished,will you keep the weapon damage as it is in arma 2 or will you lower it for laser weapons or what?

It doesn't seem to Star Wars if you don't have a lightshow of lasers.

thank you all...

oh yes ATAT would be really cool :bounce3:

here are some pics of the Rebelsoldier im working on at the moment:

rebelr.jpg

Words can not express my joy when I see such screenshots! May the Force be with you. :))

You're really ripping through these great models McRuppert :) they look fantastic.

well mate not sure what to say.... work in progress seems amazing, you seem to be making a lot of people very happy.

Main thing is sit back and do what you like addon wise, the community will be more than happy with any of this :)

If/when you decide to do any vehicles if you need a hand give me a shout.

Southy

I'm interested in making the AT-AT and AT-ST if anybody is interested in doing the scripts and config...

Actually, it's well known that THE coolest thing ever for ArmA would be:

walker3.jpg

:)

just hearing then seeing the trees tumble over as they do now then having that thing towering over you would be rather jawdropping

just hearing then seeing the trees tumble over as they do now then having that thing towering over you would be rather jawdropping

I totaly agree! The thing must be near as high at the tree top

This does look very interesting indeed.

Maybe I can motivate our sound-expert to get you some appropiate sounds ;)

Greetingz, Monk.

cause of you guys i want an atat now too :rolleyes:

hmmm....uh whats that? :confused:

atatt.jpg

;)

this is no final model (not by me) just a model to test the new animation system of arma2

Now i first have to check the new commands and names of the game....

there is a good chance to get this big bad guy working correctly....i talk about walking.....

cause of you guys i want an atat now too :rolleyes:

Hmmm....uh whats that? :confused:

;)

this is no final model (not by me) just a model to test the new animation system of arma2

now i first have to check the new commands and names of the game....

There is a good chance to get this big bad guy working correctly....i talk about walking.....

Wow! :D

that the waiting time does not hurt to much a little screen

swmod.jpg

Please make a picture of a stormtrooper riding a cow :D :D :D Well ... if you create dewbacks you actually can create tatooine desert patrols :)