Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

KcuuARv7sos

a Small tutorial I made. Dont laugh at me :p (not a native english speaker)
Hope some of you find the tutorial useful

Hi guys, here's a few of my videos. Check you my channel for more:

Please gimme some comments/suggestions! :)

ryguy your videos aren't showing.

ryguy, you only need the numbers and letters after the "v=" part, not the whole youtube url ;)

my version of a lil top gun tribute :D

Revvin' up your engine

Listen to her howlin' roar

Metal under tension

Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the Danger Zone

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkm2UTXbwiU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkm2UTXbwiU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

@Litos The Video aint that bad, You did a pretty good job at Capturing some good Scenes. But Yes it becomes a bit confusing at the End^^

argh, sorry, thought that was only on my comp.:rolleyes:

@Litos The Video aint that bad, You did a pretty good job at Capturing some good Scenes. But Yes it becomes a bit confusing at the End^^

Yeah I'm thinking of editing it and making it so after the soldier rises there's some high action combat and change the ending up a bit. That might put me at ease.

I made a new video.. Us showing of on Panthera Flying the F-16. Panthera domination and a mix of mods is awsome fun :)

Hope you like it.. Nothing fancy.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEs2d5KnrFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEs2d5KnrFU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Never attach an ammo crate to any animal, always results in them flying! I thought using a cow with an ammo crate would make for a good resupply for the insurgents but... you know :D

Never attach an ammo crate to a cow :eek:

[YOUTUBE]9VLIP63dVFU[OUTUBE]

Wow, thats uber crazy :cool:

^Red Orchestra looks interesting too!

Please note this isnt my video, but it definitly deserves more attention than its already recieved. Rip31st posted it in the Normandy section in the "addons released thread" but it definitly deserves a spot here :)

28uiJoN7Guk

i apologize if i break some rules to also say we, (swedish forces pack), is looking for someone talented to make videos to promote different vehicles/weapons from our mod, and later on perhaps doing a great trailer. Doesn't matter if you swedish or not..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZPvmyhmdU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zZPvmyhmdU&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by granQ

Are you an Arma2 "Video Director"?

Need a Littlebird Heli pilot for that special shot?

Maybe you have a coop squad that needs accurate frontline insertion/medivacs?

This vid is a light hearted compilation of just a few of the antics that can be achieved with the very agile Littlebird and a couple?????;) of hours practice.

Ok seriously I have 10mg connection (UK) and am available for online "Filming" or coop fun. PM me with interesting offers. For Filming you will need to do the capture (at a better res than I can get),as fraps brings my system almost to it knees.

PS...Feel free to have a go at bettering my heli "antics" on vid, I throw down the gauntlet... Always up for a laugh :) (I have a several more backup antics ready to go so bring it on lol)

Gen

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"

value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jebBbbCajDs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"

value="always"></param><embed

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jebBbbCajDs&hl=en&fs=1"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edited by Gen_Protection

Gen your laugh is awesome lol: "Never had a parking ticket ha ha ha" :p

Very impressive flying Gen_Protection, your humor is just as entertaining as your piloting skills.

I can do a "loop" in everychopper in this game, just saying :P

Well come on then...post those loops. And no starting @ like 1000 metres high.

Actually tell you what..... lets see you loop the chinook addon :D

Max starting height... hmmm lets say 200m to be realistic .... cough

Not tried it yet but got to be worth a laugh.

Wish I had a more powerful system so I could do better screen captures, it does my head in. I dont want to be a botanist dammit.:rolleyes: In fact I vote for a lumberjack addon to decrease the trees and increase my fps/view distance etc Hmm maybe a woodworm addon would help too?

Anyone fancy a bit of online Littlebird formation fun.... see what screen captures we (well you do the screen captures..... my system too slow for good res capture) can come up with?...... TS/Vent/mumble/ingame voip..... whatever.

Ok enough non vid post in this thread I'll post another vid when I see the competition:p

Gen

PS

Well, this game generally has a more mature player base so you may get told you suck dog dick by a 50 year old

As a 50 year old I don't think I would have phrased it quite like that....

Perhaps...

Some Coffin Dodgers may point out your weaker points in order to give you the benefit of their wisdom....... ROFL

Well come on then...post those loops. And no starting @ like 1000 metres high.

Just for fun. I know the Apache can loop in the real world, so I wanted to see if she'd do it at actual cruise speed and under 200 alt. No problemo!

Goj-0tT4srU

LOL at looping the Chinook.

It wasn't pretty......

;)

LOL at looping the Chinook.

It wasn't pretty......

I hear scrap is fetching good prices at the minute :D

Ok learning from your vid @ cruise speed apache loop = height loss about 130? ....bit hard to read from small vid.

For airshow maybe startheight 140-150 do-able you think?...any more torque available at loop bottom? how much power margin left for safety? make the vid you know you want to lol Scrap wagon standing by.

Tomorrow am goin to try some tailslide tests to see what gives. Suspect might be possible as high speed reverse induces auto 180 turn with little risk

(unlikely this is realistic) getting the power and nose up might be a different story in vert slide though

Gen

Ok learning from your vid @ cruise speed apache loop = height loss about 130? ....bit hard to read from small vid.

Aproximately 100 feet of loss in the maneuver. Watch the IHADSS digital readout on the monocle (it's easier to see).

For airshow maybe startheight 140-150 do-able you think?...any more torque available at loop bottom? how much power margin left for safety? make the vid you know you want to lol Scrap wagon standing by.

I pulled off the collective to bleed speed as she started back in from over the top. So yeah, there was ample power left. You can see where I actually stopped pulling back on the stick a bit while the nose still in a down angle. She had resumed normal flight characteristics and speed at that point.

I made a Chinook clip at the same time. I wasn't going to post it because it was plain silly. I does exactly what you'd expect a heavy twin rotor would do on the inversion (assuming the blades stayed on). I'm sure it could be done in-game given enough altitude, but it's not realistic at all.

Edited by Thirdup