Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

@Litos: Really impressive. Sometimes it's impossible to decide whether it's reality or a game.

One of the best videos to date. Well done. Probably one of the best videos graphically out there as well. GL with wot ever u decide to do.

Litos this Video is insane, definately one of the Best Arma Videos up to date :rthumb:

Wow, thanks a lot everyone.

I didn't even expect such comments.

It's well deserved mate. That's an incredible piece of Arma2 machinima. Sad to see that it'll be your last for a while, but I'll be watching any new videos you make. :D

Yep, very impressive, nice stuff.

Upload this movie to the "machinima" channel on youtube (which fails it's name as the channel exists mostly of crappy walkthrough/gameplay/trailer videos and not machinimas) and the quality of the whole channel will increase by atleast 25% :p .

Machinima would be insane to not put it on their channel. :eek:

I'd gladly do that, haha, but I doubt there's anyway I can get machinima to accept my video. Not a lot of people even know what ArmA 2 is in the mainstream gaming community... Besides, when you upload something to Machinima, you must remove it from your channel, as it becomes a machinima exclusive. I don't want to do that =\

Thanks again everyone!

Outtakes from the last test battle of the Theatre of War tournament:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsS47fw0goM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsS47fw0goM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by Celery

Hey that's my video Celery! But anyway, you are in it so I guess you can post it. :D

I got Flight of Thunder featured on gametrailers! Yay for publicity for ArmA 2!

It's called "Naurava Kulkuri" by vesa matti loiri. :)

I patched together a vid showing the use of PiLfIuS (voice recognition) and TrackIR - playing a custom mission. The FPS somewhat suffer due compression on-the-fly.

Edited by Suchy_

Isla Duala Map on Multiplayer (forgot the server). Check out my channel if you like it!

youtube.com/user/PCgam3r14

tD5RC2sZpcc

Jumps out of an Apache with a .50 cal, lol. Looks fun, but you should try playing some realistic coops sometime, it's really fun.

Jumps out of an Apache with a .50 cal, lol. Looks fun, but you should try playing some realistic coops sometime, it's really fun.

Thought that too :D and it's even more, 25mm not "just" .50 cal :eek:

Thanks for the preaching, but I'll have you know I'm a member of the 42nd AAR clan which does realistic ops every week. I like to mess around like a normal human. You don't need to tell me how to play a game.

Thanks for the preaching, but I'll have you know I'm a member of the 42nd AAR clan which does realistic ops every week. I like to mess around like a normal human. You don't need to tell me how to play a game.

Take it easy psycho, just messin' around. I know about the 42nd, heard they just kicked and banned over half their unit, lol.

Take it easy psycho, just messin' around. I know about the 42nd, heard they just kicked and banned over half their unit, lol.

Ouch...