Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

eVi0XsVo_dg&

Using just a custom zombie script I made... was more exciting, DMC always misses the best parts... :P

Vagabond, you are king!

:D

Here's my new ArmA II video, it's just a simple slow motion demonstration of the ACE 2 SpecOps weapons, please rate it

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVZu7X4q78&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVZu7X4q78&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

909577a06bb8.jpg

The author of video Iamtorch[sARMAT]:)

yXbFfbsbqjI

Edited by zenger

WOW!! what a great video's Zenger and Vagabond :cool:

Edited by swtx

Watched it twice, it was so good, great work Zenger!!! :D

Zenger, what is the music in your video? Loved that song and it fit the mood just right! Great work!

Amazing vid.

Zenger, what is the music in your video? Loved that song and it fit the mood just right! Great work!

Elbow - Grounds For Divorce.

This is one of my first real movies that isn't just random footage of weapons and whatnot, I wanted to try out some silhouettes and some slow-paced filming / capturing, just for atmosphere.

Got nothing on the other great videos in this thread but hey, you gotta start somewhere :D

I call it 'dawn' ( Available in Full HD )

hI_m2M_1GPA

Edited by Sethos

This is one of my first real movies that isn't just random footage of weapons and whatnot, I wanted to try out some silhouettes and some slow-paced shooting, just for atmosphere.

Got nothing on the other great videos in this thread but hey, you gotta start somewhere :D

I call it 'dawn' ( Available in Full HD )

Really nice!

@Sethos:

This Video contains Content from Sony Music Entertainmant. It isn't available anymore in your country.

:(

Please reupload it and say which music should be played^^

@Sethos:

:(

Please reupload it and say which music should be played^^

Guessing you are from Germany, as that's the only country listed as being blocked :P Use a service like Hidemyass.com or similar to avoid it :)