Modify the default building models to allow me to go upstairs.

There's the ATC tower in Utes, the lighthouse in Utes... I haven't found another.

They all seem to have upstairs areas with open windows but the stairwells are always locked doors.

A mod which allows radio chatter to intersect. To clarify: By default, a radio message is read 1 at a time - when one message ends, another starts up. What I want is for radio messages to start when they're needed - This could create a lot of radio traffic making it sound more like a real battle.

Of course, the timer would still exist on each soldier locally, so he doesn't say 20 things at once ;-)

Modify the default building models to allow me to go upstairs.

There's the ATC tower in Utes, the lighthouse in Utes... I haven't found another.

They all seem to have upstairs areas with open windows but the stairwells are always locked doors.

Downlaod and try the CAA1 project much house hoping fun to be had there:yay:

Could someone create a few simple infected/zombie units?

(which attack the player obv)

just to play around with in the editor :D

thanks

I'd like a real seahawk with the FLIR "ball", and the left wing where the hellfire launcher can be fitted, or even a version armed with the penguin anti ship missile

looking at the PDF at the offical Arma2 page, only the northern part of Chernarus is depicted, it would be great to have a larger part of the country including the capital Novigrad.

Not as much an addon request as a tool request: A launcher tool that saves .exe paths per profile!

I haven't found a single launcher tool that lets me do that, which means I have to change the .exe path manually every single time I want to change between vanilla and beta.

First of all i bought arma 2 thinkin it was going to be good which it is no complaints but if their is going to be a addon for vehicles there needs to be a M3 Bradley fighting vehicle for the U.S. Marines and those new trucks the ILAV and the MRAP for like anti-rpg and anti-tank mine vehicles see what im talkin about, if there is going to be an addon that makes vehicles realistic to damage and maneuverability this mod/addon needs to be created.

Also for graphics addons the exlosion effects need to look more real not just something put together in just a few minutes, try to make it look more like the explosion effects in flashpoint 2 dragon rising but not the same.

So like when a M67 frag hits the sand it just dont go boom then a weak puff of sand follows, make it real not fake lookin.

Oh and it would be nice to see that Humvee that the navy seals use ya know the one with the .50 on top and the m249 on the passenger doors, would work perfect for drive-by's.

Edited by crysis_master87

I have one question: Is it possible to import buildings from games like GTA, Simcity and others into Arma2? Personally, I'd like to have more civic buildings in the game :)

I have one question: Is it possible to import buildings from games like GTA, Simcity and others into Arma2? Personally, I'd like to have more civic buildings in the game :)

Illegal.

needs to be a M3 Bradley fighting vehicle

There an M2A2 in game, has been for a while now :) Personally i don't think the explosion effects are that bad, if you watch a few combat videos they (grenades) dont make a particularly large explosion (not really the point of a frag grenade anyway).

M2A2 Bradley

I have one question: Is it possible to import buildings from games like GTA, Simcity and others into Arma2? Personally, I'd like to have more civic buildings in the game

As LT. Razgriz said, its illegal to do this unless you contact the original creators and ask their permission to use their content in ARMA 2.

There an M2A2 in game, has been for a while now :) Personally i don't think the explosion effects are that bad, if you watch a few combat videos they (grenades) dont make a particularly large explosion (not really the point of a frag grenade anyway).

M2A2 Bradley

As LT. Razgriz said, its illegal to do this unless you contact the original creators and ask their permission to use their content in ARMA 2.

Never mind. I just wondered if it is theoretically possible to do that - or if is it at least easier than creating some completely new objects/buidings for ArmA2.. My favourite job on Nogova was building and developing towns on the island, so it would be definitely nice to have some more than it's actually in the game.. :bounce3:

Never mind. I just wondered if it is theoretically possible to do that - or if is it at least easier than creating some completely new objects/buidings for ArmA2.. My favourite job on Nogova was building and developing towns on the island, so it would be definitely nice to have some more than it's actually in the game..

Well its not beyond the realms of possibility getting permission, IIRC someone got permission to use the assets from Crysis for an island.

Can someone make a mod to remove the black characters?

I think zGuba did that in ArmA1 with the SLA or RACS or something like that, maybe I'm just going crazy but...

Possibly posted before, did look but might have missed it.

Anyone doing some Aussie troops? SAS or something? It would be nice to see the converted Land Rovers the Aussie SAS are using in Afghan.

Maybe a campaign based around the Aussies efforts in Afghan to alleviate tension surrounding the election. :happy:

read a great book called "The amazing SAS". Some of the work they did in East Timor was, well, amazing. Maybe a decent campaign on the East Timor map?

Is someone able to change this annoying green plastic Portraits of controlled units to something better looking ?

Make it white or transparent or just use symbols instead of green plastic-face soldiers and tanks please :)

Often destroys atmosphere =>

grretz Cionara

@ grub i think i heard something somewhere about someone working on a MINIMI and a F88, will that please you enough?

M249 is not Minimi

and answering P85 will have Minimi

M249 is not Minimi....

Uh, yes it is - It is called the KSP 90 in Sweden and the L110A1 in the UK. It's still the same gun, designed by FN Herstal as the MINIMI. Even if it's licensed to be manufactured in other countries.

Yes and no. The M249 is a further development of the FN Minimi adapted to USA's specifications, and is manufactured by FN Herstal USA as plainly 'M249 SAW' and 'M249 Para'. It isn't simply a renaming of the weapon to fit USA's naming comenclature, like for most countries using the unmodified Minimi.

and AK i the same as AKM? and RPK is AK but longer barrel only?

:Pno:P

M249 has: Stanag port, heat covers, different stocks(solid fixed or para)