request: Hammer's Slammers

Very like the Vanu hover tanks in Planetside.

I'm sure someone like Loki could come up with such a system :)

Edited by Planck
clarity

I can get on board with this. For the most part, ArmA 2 has a pretty thorough selection of military equipment, but certain civilian elements are missing.

The fuel truck and ambulance seem pretty logical, since there's versions of them for the other factions. Maybe some sort of sports car for fooling around with (the closest thing is a VW Golf... come on!) and things like a taxi or some of the trucks Daza mentioned would really add to immersion.

Also a small civilian plane would be nice to see, but I remember seeing photos of an amazing looking Maule in development a few weeks back. A Mi-2 would fit well, and also have the advantage of filling multiple roles with just a reskin: basic civilian model, lightly-armed Guerrilla/Insurgent models, police helicopter, medivac, news chopper, etc.

This, along with Ambient Civilian Cars that actually drive around.

I wonder if this is possible. You know how cars have headlights and those headlights blind you when you look at them? Well, a lot of the rifles have flashlights on them, is there a way to add a headlight to the rifle to simulate having a taclight on?

Will some1 PLEASE make an F22 mod, the F35 just isn't complimented right w/o the F22

I've been thinking about a light Motorized scout for NAPA and Chedakis, a dirt bike with armed side car.

Could come in 2 flavors, 1 with RPK, other with PKM. It would be nice if the weapon could be removed incase you had to ditch the bike.

3 men to a bike, 2 bikes to a light motorized scout team.

Just a thought :)

I'd like the following addons in the future;

- CH-46 Sea Knight

- CH-53D Sea Stallion

- CH-53E Super Stallion

They already exist in VBS-2 and as far as I know they where also available in ARMA-1

How about an addon that allows a teamleader to separate troops under his command into "independent" groups using the high command module and switch them back later?

This way one could switch between micromanaging every unit and just giving orders to your FTLs with the ease of the HC options.

Could someone with more scripting knowledge than me please look into this? A script to implement in a mission would be nice too.

British Special Forces units, like http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5066 if possible ... not sure if these can be temp ported over but if they can would greatly like that too be done?

Mack!

I know Jackal and SafetyCatch have been working hard trying to port their UKSF units over from ArmA:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=2568&game=0

Problem is, that ArmA 1 models tend to distort when they use weapons like the Mk.48 or use hand signals. Hopefully BIS will release something that'll help us fix this.

British Special Forces units, like http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5066 if possible ... not sure if these can be temp ported over but if they can would greatly like that too be done?

Mack!

My UKSF might one day end up in ARMA2 but if i did get them in game there would be so much i would change it would end up being more than a simple port i'm affraid.

And as da12th said, the distortion is annoying so until BIS help us out (or someone who is uber clever figures it out) then not port would be without its problems.

My UKSF might one day end up in ARMA2 but if i did get them in game there would be so much i would change it would end up being more than a simple port i'm affraid.

And as da12th said, the distortion is annoying so until BIS help us out (or someone who is uber clever figures it out) then not port would be without its problems.

I know Jackal and SafetyCatch have been working hard trying to port their UKSF units over from ArmA:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=2568&game=0

Problem is, that ArmA 1 models tend to distort when they use weapons like the Mk.48 or use hand signals. Hopefully BIS will release something that'll help us fix this.

Does this mean it can be done at the present time just it would be every so glitchy?

- better weather system, good looking clouds, sun, snow, thunder, wind, tornado, etc.

- working aircraft carriers, with lighting and a defense system capable of control. and a deck control room

- a map built to resemble a country, montenegro for instance =]

Female Pilots, Nurses, Medic, Drivers

and if it isn't too much to ask, female soldiers

:D

- better weather system, ...snow...

Agree!

I loved the winter islands for OFP and the snow effects from NIM Weather addon.

MfG Lee snowman.gif

What i miss is the old Flashpoint campaign. It would be so lovly if someone can make the old Flashpoint campaign into Arma 2 with the islands :- )

Does this mean it can be done at the present time just it would be every so glitchy?

essentially thats the short of it, unless you want really twisted arms in game when using a weapon with a new animation :)

Porting seems too much hassle at the moment, people should just be patient until the right tools are there for the job.

Rock are you working on porting the lynx and puma to ARMA 2?, these fantastic birds will be awesome alongside Stalkers British Infantrymen. Also if UKF also release Challenger 2, hopefully a Warrior, WMIK's etc this will make my world a very happy place.

Keep up the good work all.

Edited by Jingle