Sign in to follow this  
Misfit Leader

ArmA II release date discussion thread

seeing as german release date is sooner than the other i must ask if amazon.de ships to north america? I cannot understand german much so i cannot read that for myself.

and is amra2 german version censored?

505 Games put back release date.... 26th June 2009 :popcornsmilie:

http://www.505games.co.uk/Games.aspx?ID=128

That release date has been fixed for some time now with both Amazon and Play.com. I am pretty sure 505 have also had the release date fixed for a wee while too as they are the ones who have informed Amazon and Play when to expect delivery!

seeing as german release date is sooner than the other i must ask if amazon.de ships to north america? I cannot understand german much so i cannot read that for myself.

and is amra2 german version censored?

No guns or tanks...In fact it's just some stunning countryside sim for you guys!

If non Germans speaker bought the German version, can we expect a language patch?

No guns or tanks...In fact it's just some stunning countryside sim for you guys!

lol. farma here we come.

but seriously, what other option do guys in n america have for getting the game on the same release date as Germany or the EU?

edit - ordered mine from amazon.de. thanks google translator for making sense of it for me. edit again for anyone who gives a crap - cancelled order at it would arrive on 22 june. must be a faster option. staggered region release dates making me crazy/.

Edited by twisted

Game in the UK has it down for 26th June 49days! woot

BUT £39.99 :butbut: pretty much every PC game is usually £25, even so as long as the game is good its worth it!

amazon.co.uk has it listed for £24.99 (also release date of June 26th).

Quick & short:

Will be released in Steam?

There is a publisher here in Brasil or any plans to release here?

"Yes" or "no" is way shorter than "search in the topic. (which I did, but found no answer)

Well in that case, in the question regarding a release on Steam, the answer is "We don't know yet, but it's likely".

by the time it gets to australian stores it will probably be July... anyone selling copies on ebay from germany in may ??

You can pre-order from THIS site for £24.99 or 31.99€ :D

Horuss, thanks for the link, I've preordered it, and they ship to Croatia. :yay:

I would simply hope that BI would release the game after all major bugs and 10 years old bug have fixed, i dont really care about when it is out

with all these release dates flying around, we are yet to hear from BIS if the game has gone gold... or did I miss something ??

Kernriver i u Srbiju takodje...in Serbia to ;)

I preordered from amazon.de but the package arrives in Finland "between 4-9 June".

I had to pay shipping + VAT so it cost me salty 58 euros in total which is about 25e more than I'd have to pay if I'd order it from play.com (the 26th June english language version).

But who cares, I'll hold my thumbs up it arrives no later than friday 5 June!

I took a risk and also ordered this from amazon.de. I can only hope that the release date really is may 29th and there would be an option for english language in game.

Edit: Nice to see that there is also a possibility to cancel the order if needed.

Edited by SaOk

I preordered from amazon.de but the package arrives in Finland "between 4-9 June".

I had to pay shipping + VAT so it cost me salty 58 euros in total which is about 25e more than I'd have to pay if I'd order it from play.com (the 26th June english language version).

But who cares, I'll hold my thumbs up it arrives no later than friday 5 June!

Within EU - International Express-Delivery

1-2 business days

From Amazon.de so you might be lucky and receive it before the 5th :)

Bloody europeans.

I wish I never moved out of there now! I have to sit here waiting for even a publisher to be announced like a bear in a hole. With other bears in holes.

Something gives me the feeling that europe will enjoy the game long before we can even start...

Partly offtopic (sorry) but:

Did somebody find where to put credit card CV2 number (three digits printed on the signature strip) when ordering in amazon.de? Amazon didnt ask it when I made the order and I got no errors. It seems that amazon.de dosent need it (they dont mention it either in "Payments Options" in above link) which sounds strange for me. :S

Partly offtopic (sorry) but:

Did somebody find where to put credit card CV2 number (three digits printed on the signature strip) when ordering in amazon.de? Amazon didnt ask it when I made the order and I got no errors. It seems that amazon.de dosent need it (they dont mention it either in "Payments Options" in above link) which sounds strange for me. :S

Sorry for the off topic.

I use Amazon.uk regularly and I'm almost sure that they never asked me for the C2V number. They ask only for Card Number, Name and Date. If the order was accepted then everything is alright. Don't need to worry. Probably they have already checked your card account. Amazon is one of the most reliable online shops (although not the cheapest). They really care with the quality of the service and customer satisfaction. Like BIS. :)