Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

We want KOZLICE!

Kozlice was one of the best weapons in OFP. You could load it with Kozlice shell or Kozlice ball.

It is so good, that even Victor Troska used it in Crossroad mission from Resistance campagin in order to kill invaders near his house :D

Victor Troska's Facts :D

Yeah, I think that the Benelli and the Saiga won't be enough for us... :love:

Kozlice was one of the best weapons in OFP. You could load it with Kozlice shell or Kozlice ball.

It is so good, that even Victor Troska used it in Crossroad mission from Resistance campagin in order to kill invaders near his house :D

btw: Victor Troska wasn't forced to use the Kozlice shotgun in this mission.

Did you ever try to run to the big woodshed lefr from Mr. Troska's house? Look into it, there is the wounded guerilla lying dead on the floor. You can grab his AK 47 (or SA-58 in fact) to defend against the agressors.

No need to use the Kozlice.

But, I would like to see also more civilian or hunting weapons in Arma2 because it's more authentic to tell a story of a guerilla force originated by the local population.

I hope something comparable to the "collecting weapons" aspect of "Resistance" will be implemented.

btw: Victor Troska wasn't forced to use the Kozlice shotgun in this mission.

Did you ever try to run to the big woodshed lefr from Mr. Troska's house? Look into it, there is the wounded guerilla lying dead on the floor. You can grab his AK 47 (or SA-58 in fact) to defend against the agressors.

No need to use the Kozlice.

But, I would like to see also more civilian or hunting weapons in Arma2 because it's more authentic to tell a story of a guerilla force originated by the local population.

I hope something comparable to the "collecting weapons" aspect of "Resistance" will be implemented.

Every time i replay Resistance campaign i always use Kozlice to kill the enemies. Nothing matched the power of Kozlice shell:bounce3:

Kozlice is so nice, but I am glad for another shotguns :638:

There's only one thing that's better than the Kozlice:

kozliceeeeee.jpg

:yay::notworthy:

I give you guys exclusive permission to create ArmA2 addon named Kozlice.

From now on, we don't bother developers about things, we ought to be able to do alone.

I give you guys exclusive permission to create ArmA2 addon named Kozlice.

From now on, we don't bother developers about things, we ought to be able to do alone.

Infidel! Only holy Maruk can bless BIS on creation sacred Kozlice. Only BIS can correct mistakes of the past and return true belief.

Kozlice Shell! Kozlice Ball!

The shotguns like M1014 or Saiga 12 isn't enough for you guys? :)

Saiga have a nice full auto - very nice to hunt rabbits or pigs :D

Hmm, not if you really want to eat what you killed. A Saiga would make a meat-loaf out of a rabbit.

The shotguns like M1014 or Saiga 12 isn't enough for you guys? :)

Saiga have a nice full auto - very nice to hunt rabbits or pigs :D

oh, u dont understand. Kozlice is not just shotgun or rifle (btw it's rifle-shotgun:D). Kozlice is whole epoch...

CZ 550 Scoped

CZ 550 is an improved Mauser 98-type hunting rifle. It features solid head lugs, fixed ejector, claw extractor, single-set trigger, square bridge dovetailed receiver and classic-styled walnut stock. This weapon uses 9.3x62 mm cartridges and features an additional optical scope.

4-arma2weapons_snip_cz550.jpg

Ok its not a shotgun..

I had the impression it's more like a muzzle loader. Don't know though, I'm not a gun nut.

Pack the charge, powder, cladding, round, cladding... and let go! Doesn't matter if it's loose shot, or a round ball...or bits of nails. It still flies out and causes pain :D

(not sure if cladding is the right word. The fluffy padding stuff...)

Seriously, where is the kozlice? :headscratch: :pistols:

Its in a hidden crate - you have to find "Tři oříšky pro Popelku" before you can use it. :icon_smile:

Oh yes please, i can already see a new profession in Sahrani Life, the Hunter.

I had the impression it's more like a muzzle loader. Don't know though, I'm not a gun nut.

I'm not too sure myself, I'm under the impression that it hinges open at the breech like a double barrel shotgun would, and the shooter takes out the casing of the last round and pops in another.

I'm not too sure myself, I'm under the impression that it hinges open at the breech like a double barrel shotgun would, and the shooter takes out the casing of the last round and pops in another.

Yep. Upper barrel = Kozlice ball, lower barrel = Kozlice shell

Definitely a must have weapon :yay: