Sign in to follow this  
EricM

Latest ArmA2 & ArmA2:OA Press Coverage | NO discussion here!

A couple of screenshots of lesser-known vehicles would be nice... Like C130, USS WASP...

A small video focusing on updatd gameplay features would be even better : command interface and High Command menu, Building destruction etc...

Next would be Character introduction. Like news following the main characters throught battlfield giving an interview. whistle.gif

If I don't hear anything about the story, the characters or their personalities until release I personally won't mind at all. It's all about the gameplay for me smile_o.gif

I'd like to see what the innovative thinking is building destruction this time around. From the earlier videos, it looked exactly like it did in Arma. "KERBOW!" In less than .00004 seconds the building literally looks like it was stepped on by a big invisible jolly green giant. The animation squishes the building down from its original standing position at a perfect vertical angle, awesome...

SF are allowed to give interviews but if they talk about classified infos they have to kill you tounge2.gif

SF are allowed to give interviews but if they talk about classified infos they have to kill you  tounge2.gif

then releasing such video is a good deal. Kill the interviewer in the end of tape nener.gif

Time to revive Marian then tounge2.gif

480px-Marianquandt03.jpg

She´s a professional undead with alienhands anyway crazy_o.gif

Damn Balschoiw what have you done?

Now Placebo is really scared and hiding behind his pillow. biggrin_o.gif

[...]I'd like to see what the innovative thinking is building destruction this time around. From the earlier videos, it looked exactly like it did in Arma. "KERBOW!" In less than .00004 seconds the building literally looks like it was stepped on by a big invisible jolly green giant. The animation squishes the building down from its original standing position at a perfect vertical angle, awesome...

You mean like this:

, what seems to be old?

Now Placebo is really scared and hiding behind his pillow.  biggrin_o.gif

I'm hiding behind my Xbox 360 with Fifa09's new DLC wink_o.gif

hmm, I just noticed STEAM group exclusive stuff is going to be released tonight at CET 19:00

yay.gif

I got to join the steam group smile_o.gif

Wonder if Arma 2 will be buyable on steam?

If then I will probably get it from there smile_o.gif

I got to join the steam group smile_o.gif

Wonder if Arma 2 will be buyable on steam?

If then I will probably get it from there smile_o.gif

strangely I am 2056 or 4056st member (don't remember which was it)

Ironically, I've started to see numbrt 56 everywhere I go. thumbs-up.gif

Support for properly implimented shotguns?

That would be more then great .

OMG if they only are going to realease one weapon per week, ill be very sad sad_o.gif

Just think of it in terms of them working on getting the game done instead of spending hours editing a video smile_o.gif

Just think of it in terms of them working on getting the game done instead of spending hours editing a video smile_o.gif

Hours? The editing process for each video shouldn't of taken more than 30 minutes of total time.

well im presuming this weeks update was the steam update, (which is 20mins late) acording to steam anyway so im guessing thats why they are opening up the weaponry section next week.... well atleast we got something its sure beats nothing at all.

Quote[/b] ]Hours? The editing process for each video shouldn't of taken more than 30 minutes of total time.

Have you ever edited, composed a video for commercial purposes or where does your knowledge come from ?

I guess people should relax a bit and wait for what´s coming, whenever it´s coming. It´s not that anyone will die a painfull death because he can´t see the picture or details of an ingame weapon...

Hours? The editing process for each video shouldn't of taken more than 30 minutes of total time.

BI probably don't use Windows Movie Maker.

Why does everyone seem to think that BI is a one-man studio? It's not like the game development will go to a halt if BI decide to make some video footage, they'll simply dispatch one of their employees (PR?) to do it.

Maybe suma's third hand edited these videos while coding ArmA II biggrin_o.gif

Will the DVD buyer be able to play ArmA over steam? No DVD needed but it is not directly connected to your account wink_o.gif

So i wont haveto download it over steam, just install it from the ordinary DVD and then i can play without it?

Why does everyone seem to think that BI is a one-man studio? It's not like the game development will go to a halt if BI decide to make some video footage, they'll simply dispatch one of their employees (PR?) to do it.

lol its frustrating isnit it.. People are just small minded and only say what they think they know.

NOES. ArmA2 is being made by the Spanel Brothers and nobody else! Everybody else is just another version of their dissociative identity disorder.