Sign in to follow this  
Footmunch

USAF F-16C Falcon

smile_o.gif Nice work Eddy. thumbs-up.gif on one of the few things we belgian can be proud of....(MLU). For the moment beeing we will have to do it with a mockup F35 tounge2.gif .

Would you consider to make some nice tigermeet tail art peices one day? Made some in the past on Footmunch OFP F16s, was a fun thing to do imho.

smile_o.gif Nice work Eddy.  thumbs-up.gif on one of the few things we belgian can be proud of....(MLU). For the moment beeing we will have to do it with a mockup F35  tounge2.gif .

Would you consider to make some nice tigermeet tail art peices one day? Made some in the past on Footmunch OFP F16s, was a fun thing to do imho.

if u make a version with tiger-tail, could u make one version

without weapons but smoke at wings huh.gif

so u can do a little airshow flight wink_o.gif

nice work u did, cool stuff ....

greetz

@Fk Andersson

gauges are not working , is eye candy

@DaSquade

maybe later i do the art skins

also i go make mockup rockets on wing tips for eye candy

smile_o.gif Nice work Eddy. thumbs-up.gif on one of the few things we belgian can be proud of....(MLU). For the moment beeing we will have to do it with a mockup F35 tounge2.gif .

if u make a version with tiger-tail, could u make one version

without weapons but smoke at wings huh.gif

so u can do a little airshow flight wink_o.gif

nice work u did, cool stuff ....

greetz

Well done, Eddy thumbs-up.gif

I think that it should be possible to generate a unarmed F-16 using a config that inherrits this F-16 addon. Wing smokes could be added using something simmilar like the SU-34 Effects scripts by modification of the particle effects.

In regards to SU-34 Efects Scripts-

They work fantastic but when used in Multiplayer(Ded Server)

they kill server fps horribly.

Would be nice if someone could edit them for the F16 and convert them for multiplayer use. smile_o.gif

Thanx.

Nice !

Would it be possible to have a scripted workaround for the single missile proxy, just like Scars did for the F22 ?

BTW, has anyone released a generic free fall bomb addon (FaB250/500 for OPFOR, Mk82/83/84 for BLUFOR) ?

Malick

Nice !

Would it be possible to have a scripted workaround for the single missile proxy, just like Scars did for the F22 ?

BTW, has anyone released a generic free fall bomb addon (FaB250/500 for OPFOR, Mk82/83/84 for BLUFOR) ?

Malick

There are Russian FAB-250's and KAB-500L by Red Cottage, they come with his Be-32K addon.

Malick

This may not be of much help as it may be slightly different then the "generic free-fall bomb" which you've lately inquired about.

The AT AirWeapons pack has the MK. 77 and MK. 20 Rockeye "dumb bombs". The napalm effects may be a little more then you want to use but still it's a damn fine AddOns for the occassional "Camp fire". wink_o.gif

Here's a link to the ArmAholic.com mirror:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2298

Malick

This may not be of much help as it may be slightly different then the "generic free-fall bomb" which you've lately inquired about.

The AT AirWeapons pack has the MK. 77 and MK. 20 Rockeye "dumb bombs". The napalm effects may be a little more then you want to use but still it's a damn fine AddOns for the occassional "Camp fire". wink_o.gif

Here's a link to the ArmAholic.com mirror:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2298

Yep, but that addon must be refurbished in order to be used with mods like ECS and SLX - it lacks at XEH compatibility...

OK , here is the new Footmunch USAF f-16C 3rd update

>> rkta_f16 <<

new fueltanks , new first view , sidewinders on the wingtips

not seen in first view on f-16c (cas and gbu) sad_o.gif

the tail textures are back in USAF tail skins

If some one want do su-34 efects scripts on the f-16 , plz

have fun

eddyD

Great work eddyD!

I wish if it could be possible to use these spare Sidewinders mounted on wingtips and / or use Cobra MFD's smile_o.gif

Also there's bug with GBU version proxies - when U release 5 bombs, there's one "extra" mounted to the right pylon. Selection bug?

EDIT:

http://zguba.ofp.pl/ucms/file.php?id=7&action=1

Experimental changes in model:

- proxies, canopys and gears added to all 3 LODs

- increased mass (model/bumps may be screwed, but currently I don't posses enough skills in Oxygen to avoid it xD)

Sorry I am confused: crazy_o.gif

The USAF F16 (not Belgian) that I thought we were downloading would have the same look as the Belgian? But the download I am getting form Armaholic looks the same, no instruments color and no AIM's on Wings from Cockpit?

Can't we get the US Version with all the Eye Candy?

Nice !

Malick

We have some stuff coming out for the RACS project.... what exactly do you need? PM me

Sorry I am confused:  crazy_o.gif

The USAF F16 (not Belgian) that I thought we were downloading would have the same look as the Belgian? But the download I am getting form Armaholic looks the same, no instruments color and no AIM's on Wings from Cockpit?

Can't we get the US Version with all the Eye Candy?

I second that.

Is there a zGuba edited "original version" and an eddyD(3rd Version) edited "original version" and then a zGuba edit/fix of that? I figured out there's the eddyD(Belgium) and zGuba(edited/fixed footmunch), but I got a tad bit lost after that.

My apologies for acting a fool, gentleman. goodnight.gif

When the files have gone "public", there is of course a very grey area on who has and what is "original" tounge2.gif

Everyone doing their own thing obviously.

Its up to individual user to work out which one they want to follow / test / etc.

I'd suggest Mod'er could help by posting separate threads for their version if a) They have made significant changes and b) Intend to improve their version further, more than just once.

Suggest they also show history to the roots of the one they are working on/released.

better make a new topic , the F-16 fighting falcon smile_o.gif

so that get all f-16 version on

Additional to changelog etc rename the file for example RKTa_F16_zGuba.pbo or RKTa_F16_eddyD.pbo etc and of course in editor wink_o.gif Easier to find, no mix-up and everybody is good to fly.

Is there a zGuba edited "original version" and an eddyD(3rd Version) edited "original version" and then a zGuba edit/fix of that? I figured out there's the eddyD(Belgium) and zGuba(edited/fixed footmunch), but I got a tad bit lost after that.

I made an edit of eddyD's version, deleting the spare proxies that eddyD accidentally left in addon - only slight difference. But be aware - I could have spoiled curves on the model... could somebody check it out pls? I'm currently far away from home.

I guess that RKTa_F16 should be the base for all reskinners. Maybe introduce a changelog/version history, and let reskinners use the most actual version?

We have some stuff coming out for the RACS project.... what exactly do you need? PM me

Hi !

I've found BIS has released a MLOD of a Mk82 in the weapons and vehicle pack smile_o.gif Just needs a config...

Otherwise, I would really like to see this plane updated with whatever the community can think of : more detail, better cockpit, HUD, MFD, other loadouts etc... As long as it remains clean, ie one single addon being updated and not 24 different versions with conflicting references.

Of course, if the original author is ok with that wink_o.gif

Malick