Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

I get that message also, and I have both files in the Addon folder with the -modCSM thingy or whatever on the shortcut.

EvEnLeaSe44 and Chammy, do you guys continuesly updating the progress in the main post?

Cant wait for next release...

no, we havint updated that yet. I'm waiting for word from chammy and durg then ill update that, but i do know we are around 70-75% complete.. but not sure.

is there a possibility to release a beta version when you get to the 75% or 80% complete?

We have the 1st version of chammy and alot like it, would be nice to compair the old with this possible beta for more feedback before an official release. xmas_o.gif

Think about it. IMO, this sounds Rock and they are the best atm.

is there a possibility to release a beta version when you get to the 75% or 80% complete?

We have the 1st version of chammy and alot like it, would be nice to compair the old with this possible beta for more feedback before an official release.  xmas_o.gif

Think about it. IMO, this sounds Rock and they are the best atm.

I'll go ahead and talk to chammy about it... whistle.gif

What about "Sound Volumes ---------------------- 0% --- Chammy Adjust sound volumes"

Does that mean that vehicle's sounds gonna be less loud ?

What about "Sound Volumes ---------------------- 0% --- Chammy Adjust sound volumes"

Does that mean that vehicle's sounds gonna be less loud ?

Well, the vehicle sounds u hear with this mod right now are old ARMA stock sounds witch are loud. The vehicle sounds in chammys mod V1.0 are going to be a lot better.

Basicly what that means is the weapon sounds and such, fixing the volume of the firing sounds and fixing to long of sound files or to short.

Does she think to fix the sound volume of chopper or something like that ? (am i alone to find them too much louder ?!?)

Nb : i mean for her own custom sounds

Well... chammy i dont think will like being called a she. LOL. crazy_o.gif

And we are also replacing the helicopter sounds.. we are replacing all the vehicle sounds in game.

Are you guys working on the Camel sounds? I really hope so cause it's just so loud and i can't hear myself shooting the gun and even then the gun sound suckz.

Yes we have, and its done too. The propellar sounds fine, probably needed to be turned down a bit.

Well he must change name so tounge2.gif (Chloe as i've seen)

Change name to what? Where'd you get that name from?

Well... chammy i dont think will like being called a she. LOL. crazy_o.gif

And we are also replacing the helicopter sounds.. we are replacing all the vehicle sounds in game.

hes prolly using a translator from a language that has a word that can be applied to both woman and men i think he needs a better translator lol hes not making a whole lot of sense

Well he must change name so tounge2.gif (Chloe as i've seen)

Change name to what? Where'd you get that name from?

Yeah I can also recall seeing the name Chloe, in your youtube-profile back in April or something like that... crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

--------------

But On Topic: Any news?

can you guys forget the name thing.. geezz

what about that possible beta version? any agreement? xmas_o.gif

I have this mod installed the right way and all..I just cant get it to work can some1 post the correct Target Line or w,e.

I have this mod installed the right way and all..I just cant get it to work can some1 post the correct Target Line or w,e.

There are 2 pbo files ("CMS_cfg.pbo" & "CSM_Sounds.pbo")

The files should be in this folder:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\@CSM\addons

and its shortcut:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@CSM -nosplash

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\@CSM\addons

and its shortcut:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@CSM -nosplash

Thanks mate now it works! any one know if we can use Different skins for the people and have this still work..And if so any1 know of any really good skins

and its shortcut:

Thanks mate now it works! any one know if we can use Different skins for the people and have this still work..And if so any1 know of any really good skins

if u mean uniforms try these:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=66022

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=65890

@EvEnLeaSe44 / Chammy

Are those crappy map loading screens also going to be changed along with the menu screen?

just passing by on my thank you round...

really love your sound mod... very immersive smile_o.gif

Are those crappy map loading screens also going to be changed along with the menu screen?

What does that have to do with a sound mod? crazy_o.gif

What does that have to do with a sound mod? crazy_o.gif

Yeah i'd rather Chammy work on his sound mod then spend extra of what little time he has on other stuff. Maybe BIS will decide to change it to something nice in the next patch.