Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

A guesstimate for a release of the video is 8/31. biggrin_o.gif  goodnight.gif

Refresh...refresh...refresh  biggrin_o.gif

While it *cough* will take another day or two - you'll be ecstatic at watching a preview of how Chammy and Durg's hard work is paying off.

It's changed the face of the game again, for the better. Again!

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

A guesstimate for a release of the video is 8/31. biggrin_o.gifgoodnight.gif

Refresh...refresh...refresh biggrin_o.gif

While it *cough* will take another day or two - you'll be ecstatic at watching a preview of how Chammy and Durg's hard work is paying off.

It's changed the face of the game again, for the better. Again!

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

Sounds good man, cant w8!

Yeah I can hardly wait myself. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif I'm really looking forward to a kickass video made by tha Vidmaster. biggrin_o.gif

Anyway do you guys have an estimated ETA on the next release?

Yeah I can hardly wait myself. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif I'm really looking forward to a kickass video made by tha Vidmaster. biggrin_o.gif

w00t!

Anyway do you guys have an estimated ETA on the next release?

Still no news about a release date for CSM ver1.0 as of today. The production is a steady, ever-evolving and improving beast pistols.gif

Now to get this Core2Quad stable at 3100 and get back to the combat reel !!!  biggrin_o.gif   goodnight.gif

I have a question regarding this mod and editing. I made the mistake of editing a mission using the shortcut with this mod instead of my default arma (no addons). Now when I try to edit the same mission using the default arma, I cannot open it and receive the error along the lines of "cannot edit this because it's missing downloaded content, csoundmod" or something like that.

Is there a way to fix it so I can edit the map and not receive the error using default arma (no addons)?

The shortcut that I accidently edited the mission with has chammy's mod and arma effects.

Great mod btw!

I have a question regarding this mod and editing. I made the mistake of editing a mission using the shortcut with this mod instead of my default arma (no addons). Now when I try to edit the same mission using the default arma, I cannot open it and receive the error along the lines of "cannot edit this because it's missing downloaded content, csoundmod" or something like that.

Is there a way to fix it so I can edit the map and not receive the error using default arma (no addons)?

The shortcut that I accidently edited the mission with has chammy's mod and arma effects.

Great mod btw!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">version=11;

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"csmsound",

Hi, proxemo666.

If you open the mission.sqm file for your mission, at the beginning you should see as above "csmsound", remove it and save. You should be able to edit your mission again without the CSM Mod loaded.

Can we expect the to see your video sometime today, Vidz? biggrin_o.gif 2 days have already passed ya know. tounge2.gif

And Chammy, do you have any updates or news? It's been awhile since you have replied here now. sad_o.gif

A guesstimate for a release of the video is 8/31. biggrin_o.gifgoodnight.gif

now you blew it..

never mention dates! biggrin_o.gif

i knew it! tounge2.gif

lol well here today is a holiday. I doubt it's gonna be shown today. I hope it comes this week ^_^

Bravo6  tounge2.gif  =P 'T'was outta my hands!'

LoFFen I've been trying for a release of today. A realistic judgement of what I have now, says that's not gonna happen  sad_o.gif  ..I'll keep at it of course! It's fun as hell anyway!

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

Bravo6 tounge2.gif =P 'T'was outta my hands!'

No problem dude.

I'm still enjoying the old version alot smile_o.gif

Everytime i play ArmA i use your sounds.

PS - I think you know now how BIS felt when ArmA was about to become gold.. 11 month or so. hihihi

If you play extremely often with the CSM-Mod then i think you realy become deaf because of the very loud vehicle-sounds in this mod. IMO this is the first thing which should be changed.

Nevertheless the mod was/is pioneering and deserves credit.

If you play extremely often with the CSM-Mod then i think you realy become deaf because of the very loud vehicle-sounds in this mod. IMO this is the first thing which should be changed.

oh, thats why i stop hearing my team lads over TS. crazy_o.gif

omg who am i going to blame now? icon_rolleyes.gif

Note: they said they would change all sounds in future. Don't worry and sleep well smile_o.gif

You all have to remember...

the version of the sound pack you're using now is using default stock arma vehicle sounds...

The new sounds though will rockzors you're underzors off lol.

The new sounds though will rockzors you're underzors off lol.

Stop it you tease!!!  crazy_o.gif

Just a little update: <span style='color:darkred'>%86</span> done the video.  pistols.gif

edit: Thursday Sept. 6

ALmost........almost

Hey Chammy, I've been using your latest public release and I love all the sounds but I was wondering if you are going to "beef" up the sounds any in the next release? The sounds are really good but lack punch.

Hey Chammy, I've been using your latest public release and I love all the sounds but I was wondering if you are going to "beef" up the sounds any in the next release? The sounds are really good but lack punch.

Yes, he is aware of this as you are the 101st person to say this, and he's working on it  wink_o.gif

Btw Chammy, I'm really curious at your jet sounds in the next release. I realize it's probably a software engine problem but even when modified in the FDF mod they still sound nowhere near realistic. This is a real shame as nothing is as immersive as having a jet scream past during a fight imo.

Hi Chammy, how loud are the jet sounds?

Yesterday a Eurofighter flew above my head and that was really loud. That would be cool in Arma.