Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

Yeah, Chammy, we are all looking forward to v1 of your sound mod !

It has really improved the immersion factor for me. There is still room for improvement, for sure, but it's a very nice start.

Keep up the good work ! I'll be glad to hear the new vehicle sounds, specially the planes and choppers smile_o.gif

Malick

The new sounds though will rockzors you're underzors off lol.

Stop it you tease!!! crazy_o.gif

Just a little update: <span style='color:darkred'>%86</span> done the video. pistols.gif

edit: Thursday Sept. 6

Just a little question. How long is this video gonna be, like about 9min like your last video?

Stop it you tease!!!  crazy_o.gif

Just a little update: <span style='color:darkred'>%86</span> done the video.  pistols.gif

Just a little question. How long is this video gonna be, like about 9min like your last video?

Between 9-10 minutes sounds about right(don't know until all the video is cut together hehe)

<span style='color:darkblue'>Just to be clear - this is  </span><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>not</span></span><span style='color:darkblue'> the CSM ver.1.0 Release video</span> smile_o.gif

ALmost........almost

You couldn't be a bit more specific, please... tounge2.gif

Can we expect your video to be released this weekend, ArmAvidz? biggrin_o.gif

Oh Damn, I can't tell which key is F5 anymore, it's worn off! *clicking toolbar refresh* notworthy.gif

Stop it you tease!!! crazy_o.gif

Just a little update: <span style='color:darkred'>%86</span> done the video. pistols.gif

Between 9-10 minutes sounds about right(don't know until all the video is cut together hehe)

<span style='color:darkblue'>Just to be clear - this is </span><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>not</span></span><span style='color:darkblue'>the CSM ver.1.0 Release video</span> smile_o.gif

Is it gonna have ANY CSM 1.0 sounds in it? That's what I thought this video was gonna have lol to show us the sounds that chammy has been working on (i know you said before of candidate sounds to be in, but it's been so long I figured chammy would of chosen sounds already from a group)

Since 4 or 5 pages nothing real new about Chammys Sound Mod only little nervous guys talking about their "disease" icon_rolleyes.gif

it's done when it's done.

Well, armavidz showed me his videos, and there are a couple new sounds from are mod in there, couple new bullets whiz sounds and explostion sounds and gun sounds and shell whiz sounds.

But its not the V1.0 release video, the V1.0 release video will show mostly new sounds.

All i have to say is ArmaVidz did a kick ass job on the video!

Quote[/b] ]Well, armavidz showed me his videos...

Nice... when those vids are go public?

"couple" are this two or more and wich weapons? wink_o.gif

Well, armavidz showed me his videos, and there are a couple new sounds from are mod in there, couple new bullets whiz sounds and explostion sounds and gun sounds and shell whiz sounds.

But its not the V1.0 release video, the V1.0 release video will show mostly new sounds.

Hmmmm alrightyz ^_^ Just make sure ArmAVidz that when you release it to add in which sounds are new ones and that the rest would be just old or somethin ^_^

Bravo please remove the outdated sig tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

hu? huh.gif

why is that?

why is outdated?

cant wait to see the video. pistols.gif

I think This is what he meant Bravo! xmas_o.gif

ah! finnaly!

sorry been busy these days.. ILL REMOVE IT Soon. smile_o.gif

F1rst my F5 k3y. N0w 7h1s, 17 Mad3 m3 Dr00l and sh0r7 0u7 half my k3yb0ard.. 7hank5 al07... lol

*plugs in new keyboard*

Cant wait for the vid, much less the mod! yay.gif

<span style='color:blue'>Yes</span> there are new CSM sounds in the video. M16, M4, AT4, 50Cal, Supersonic Bullet Crack, Ricochet, RPG, PK, 203 Reload, 203 Impact, Incoming Arty Shell, misc explosions, light armor vehicle hit etc. etc. There's a boatload of em - not all will make it into the video. Read last sentence. smile_o.gif

<span style='color:blue'>I don't know</span> if they'll be in version1.0 for sure. That's up to Chammy.

<span style='color:blue'>Yes</span> the video should be done this weekend! pistols.gif

<span style='color:blue'>No</span> this video was not to showcase pre-ver1 CSM sounds - they were a great addition to the vid volunteered by L33tness that is known as Chammy. However, the inclusion as such changes alot of the sounds. The old beta is mixed in with new sounds that were replaced in the core ArmA Weapons.pbo. More on that later. Like, way later.

pistols.gif ArmAVidz

modretalliation1lm3.jpg

<span style='font-family:verdana'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>ARMA: MOD-RETALLIATION</span></span></span>

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>A sniper/spotter team are the pivot of military action as they open fire on hostile Northern SLA troops engaging a US convoy returning from North Sahrani.</span></span>

*Note: The <span style='color:red'>YouTube</span> version has titles added as the low-res upload garbled the text in the middle of the vid. Viewing/Downloading the hi-res version is highly recommended.

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Video Downloads</span></span>

<span style='color:darkred'>ArmA: MOD-RETALLIATION Thumbnails</span> / <span style='color:blue'>Filefront Hi-Res Streaming & Download(RECOMMENDED)</span> / <span style='color:darkred'>YouTube Low-Res Version</span>

Hopefully you can get an idea of 'some' of the new sounds from the vid. The CSM Version1.0 Release video that will be done will showcase the sounds extensively. It most likely won't be available on YouTube as the size/time limit of YouTube is quite constricting.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for watchin/listenin!!!  notworthy.gif

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz