JB20070820_4478.jpg

JB20070820_4476.jpgJB20070821_4505.jpg

JB20070824_4556.jpg

This one just walked past us, while we were parking our bikes... huh.gif

JB20070824_4581.jpg

JB20070824_4582.jpg

JB20070824_4584.jpg

JB20070824_4585.jpg

All shots (also in the previous post) taken with my trusted Canon 50mm/f1.4 lense. While I wasn't the one feeding the seagulls, it sure helped getting them to pass me that near!

As they do, late last night the gum tree in my backyard decided to split in half.

DSCF1351.jpg

And one of the two branches sagged enough to came to rest on my old car.

DSCF1359.jpg

DSCF1362.jpg

I now have a few tons of firewood, no tree i my backyard and a slightly more damaged than before, yet still functional Datsun Sunny.

Nice pictures Afrograph, and sorry to hear about the tree fasad - but it gives you a good reason to hire out a chainsaw and chop lots of stuff up.

These are some pictures from a recent trip to iceland. Sorry of the low quality - they were scanned from a disposable camera.

Rainbow at Dettifoss

icelandpic15-2.jpg

Sunset at Myvatn

icelandpic13.jpg

Skaftafell

icelandpic2.jpg

Hey there. Sorry for the delay but I have been busy at work on this tour of Europe. But have had a few days off since I went to MAKS in Russia… What a crazy airshow… (crazy country!wink_o.gif Like nothing I have ever seen before. From the crush to get into the trains (saw one guy get his leg mashed) to the hyper security and mad “carnival†atmosphere, this is one crazy event! Well worth it though. It was a very difficult airshow to photograph: Shooting into the sun, a crowd barrier made out of grumpy soldiers and people trying to madly defend the space for their family picnic at the front of the crowdline and the runway and display line was a long way away… 70-200 f2.8 + 1.7x lens was just not enough. Anyway here is a preview of a few of my favourite shots… Many more to come! Hope you enjoy them I came a long way to get them!

Oops. Forgot to reprocess these for the OFP 100kb limit, some of these are way over so I am removing them. I will fix and post againlater OK? Sorry Mods...

Oops. Forgot to reprocess these for the OFP 100kb limit, some of these are way over so I am removing them. I will fix and post againlater OK? Sorry Mods...

looking good kilagee, very pro !

it seems we don't even need to go on mp.net

to see nice pics wink_o.gif

The Blackjack pic is... nice. wink_o.gif

Really cool shots. My favs prolly being the frog perspective Flanker and the formation flying. What's the big plane though (at the top of this page), and was that Patrouille de France? Saw them this summer... VERY nice.

That mad? Damn, I'll have to go there then!

holy shit killagee.... i had just forgot how good you where, and now you post these shots... WONDERFUL!!

btw.. i´ll go and watch the swedish rallycross championship finals tomorrow, let´s see if i can get a couple of good shots there...

atleast i expect a lot of action so the possibilities will be there wink_o.gif

ok... probably no rallycross photos today... i got more then 500 .RAW files to look through crazy_o.gif

but i´ll post the good shots as fast as possible... i think i have a couple of gems biggrin_o.gif

ah well... i suspect i can give you a example of whats to come, but do note that this is not the best image wink_o.gif

0057.jpg

more pics to come when i have looked through all 769 pics and decided wich is the best ones wink_o.gif

here comes some 20 more (i´ll link to them as some might be over 100kb in size just so i dont break the rules)

and if you want i could make a rar file with even more pics (like about 100 more) and put it on rapidshare or something smile_o.gif

these are 20 pics shoosen by a friend of me and may not be the "best" ones :P

you can also view all 21 pics posted as a slideshow here

Wow those are beautiful pics aimpoint, just watch the race not a bad one either.

here is a picture i took with my sony cybershot at oulton park uk

Derek Bell was demonstrating the Lemans bently speed 8.

missedwu9.jpg

I swear the car was there when i clicked the button lol.

Once i realised how shite the combination of me and a camera was

I decided to go for much easier prey lol.

stationaryfl1.jpg

Digital cameras (except dslr models) usually have very slow reaction times - you press the button, but until the picture is actually taken it may take up to half a second. You have to press in advance to get a good shot of anything moving - especially if the target is a fast vehicle.

thunder23wi0.jpg

Captured during thunderstorm with me good old Minolta Z, f-5,6, t-30 sec.

Note: I did give these a lil tweak In photoshop cause, being a camera phone I took them from, they were a bit washed out and bad quality ect. I just edited it so its not as noticable.

Remember to click 'em for the larger ones.

dsc00664hl3.th.jpg

My friend sat on a tree thing. Against the sun.

dsc00667hm0.th.jpg

Amber.

dsc00665wa1.th.jpg

leaving the most shite quality, but best angle, for last. Hah.

I have some more random photos but can't be bother to fin, tweak, and upload.

I can't afford a good camera so I just use my sucky camera phone... Sorry. I'm too busy saving for a PC. Haha.