Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Real Life Photography/Photo Editing II - NO IMAGES >100kb

eversmann, i suppose you take those photos in RAW or TIFF format and then save 3 versions with different exposures before you run them through that HDR program thingie....

(the car makes me belive that since it would be impossible to take 3 identical pics with different exposure) biggrin_o.gif

Most programs allow you to create HDRs from a single RAW file, sometimes from a single JPEG (rarely though).

Tov... that program you linked me to is a pain in the ass to use. Should I read the instructions first? biggrin_o.gif

CLICK ME

Some decent pics of mine on there. I still gotta upload some.

All my OFP shots are on the same account too so you can look at them while you're at it.

Most of the people in them are either school/college teachers or students. A couple are just friend from out and about.

eversmann, i suppose you take those photos in RAW or TIFF format and then save 3 versions with different exposures before you run them through that HDR program thingie....

(the car makes me belive that since it would be impossible to take 3 identical pics with different exposure) biggrin_o.gif

yeah Shadow,

I shot em in RAW, then use the exposure correction or how it's called in the canon software smile_o.gif

it's not the best method but it works ok!

on Photomatix, turn the picture you want to the format like YYYx1024 then at least for me it doesn't stamp watermarks on it nener.gif

I'm gunna post a few of my decent pics from the last link in here so you guys don't have to click anything =P

DSC05405.jpg - Actualy taken by my friend. A rather random one.

DSC05409.jpg

DSC05422.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

DSC05425.jpg

Yeah, all taken by a even worse phone camera. I like the one taken on my old camera though, the tree against blue sky. Looks almost surreal.

CLICK ME! For more random ones.

Some might say it was a bit cold recently

normal_CRW_7632.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7647.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7653.jpg

Bigger

And yes, the water was frozen, but only to a cm or two.

I've been a bit busy to process most of my recent photos (plus not having my PC didn't help). But I'll endeavour to get some of them done soon.

I haven't been here in a while, but I did fix my camera, check this .

biggrin_o.gif Yup, I plucked up the courage to do it, and I am ever so proud of myself, haha. I saved myself £85 too!

Anyhoo, here are a few shots from me:

A swan in Edinburgh.

2076282837_67e307e465.jpg

Salsa Celtica performing at Edinburghs new year celebrations.

2168920985_f7ff37b2a3.jpg

My friends cat playing High-5!

2166608855_b2dc44bb5b.jpg

Me being silly.

2173163549_13c161a8a6.jpg

Mmm, beer.

2072108550_7e2e81c1b2.jpg

Guess where I've been then?

I'll post some more Holiday photos later, I've got a few good ones I reckon. smile_o.gif

I have also returned to sunnier places:

(Excuse the fuzziness, but then they were taken through an aircraft window!wink_o.gif

normal_CRW_7625.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7700.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7709.jpg

Bigger

(Tho I was actually leaving London at that point tounge2.gif)

normal_CRW_7724.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7727.jpg

Bigger

normal_CRW_7735.jpg

Bigger

Its been a long time since I posted here, so I thought I had better put up some random stuff from the past few months...

Its been a long time since I posted here, so I thought I had better put up some random stuff from the past few months...

Tis 'the season' for butterflies it appears... hehe

_GE26998.jpg

_GE27016.jpg

_GE27027.jpg

_GE26983copy.jpg