Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

Looking sexy there Dasquade...

first its a matter of uvmapping it texturing, selections and bughunting biggrin_o.gif

then comes the equiping wink_o.gif

no crits from me dude,

eventually make those rounds 5 sided instead of 6 sided for the 3rd lod

Very cool stuff you all are showing!

render8sqz2.jpg

Some more progress on the Havoc. Still alot to do, including tail section, finishing the landing gear, turreted gun, weapons & pylons, flare pods, details etc etc

@Troffmeister: All models look very good and detailed (from what we can see), but i'm afraid if they are all around the same poly count nobody will be able to directly help you. 44k models are almost not possible (if we are talking polys as a tris model would be around 60k-88k...and that is simply too much). Not that ArmA won't be able to run them, but it is simply overkill. Don't get me wrong, but you or somebody will need to lower it to half more or less other wise they are just good for the screenshot section.

Just my 50cent.

Hope you or somebody can fix it.

SASR Sabre, you rock man, i have been waiting for some Canadian troops.

that soldier looks awsome.

Looks good. I cant really tell from the pic but it looks like it needs more black as well as the orangy brown flecks of color. It looks more 2 toned right now with some trace amount of black.

180px-Tw.jpg

gonna release a beta soon. still trying to get the weapons working properly. biggrin_o.gif

teaser01wd9.th.jpg

what do you think, any suggestions??

@ stringbean, i got a suggestion release it lol, im in the process of signing up, i cant wait till kapooka

Hey all, sorry for the bombardment of images but i got a lot of details done today, I'm actually starting to see the end of modeling. Not counting the cockpit tho ofcourse sad_o.gif ..... wink_o.giftounge2.gif

render10sjn7.jpg

About 11k tris so far, still un-optimized but i dont think ill save that much. Also, there are still more details to be done.

Anymore WIP screens from UKF around?

Edited by Zero_uk

wireframes..

i repeat..

wireframes..

i spell it.. W I R E F R A M E S....