Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact releases: AH-64A and CH-47D v1.08

Sorry but I cant see the helis in the editor, there is something required for this?

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to create an "addons" folder in my custom addons folder whistle.gif

for CTD when Laser Designator used:

don't fly alone the Apache and use the Laser, if you have a Gunner or you are the gunner, the Laser don't CTD.

its a ArmA-Engine bug.

regreetz

Marco

Are you going to include steerable tows in the future relases?

Also, would be cool if the LOAL/LOBL selection was in actionmenu, so that you could switch it without changing the weapon. Now you have to cycle through all of them just to get back to the previous mode. That's just my opinion.

Are you going to include steerable tows in the future relases?

Also, would be cool if the LOAL/LOBL selection was in actionmenu, so that you could switch it without changing the weapon. Now you have to cycle through all of them just to get back to the previous mode. That's just my opinion.

Would it be bragging if I said its great fun steering in the TOWs and picking targets off at 2500+m smile_o.gif hehehehe unfortunatly its scripted, but still lotsa fun! Yeah i also like the idea of having a LOAL/LOBL in the action menu, as i have a funny feeling this is what is making the hellfires not lock onto Laser Targets even though the MAP Hellfires are coded to have a laser seeker. If anyone has had luck locking the MAP Hellfires onto the LD can you please pass on how you did it?

TOW, Maverick? crazy_o.gif you guys had way too much time on your hands. Anyways, congragulations on your current success. And this may sound like a nitpick or an insult but its meant as a sincere question, is any work going to be done to the AH-64's to make them more accurate?

There is nothing else like the Hellfire lifting in LOBL Mode.

Accuracy is only ARMA.

And no scripte with Maverick or TOW

wink_o.gif

Accuracy is only Armed Assault...what do you mean by that? Or is that basicly a "no".

Think this is a NO because we do not any things of scriptetd accuracy on the Rockets or Missles ...

We only lift up the Hellfire and after a time it took his old target.

So once more the AH64 is not more accurat then the own ARMA Accuracy, because it is the the ARMA-Engine Accuracy.

And surly do not get to close to Enemy targets in LOBL mode !

More then 300 is good so far ;-)

Is there anyway I can get this addon to work with modwar? I made an addons folder in the modwar directory and placed the appropriate files there but still no apache in the editor. It it a pain having to switch back and forth. Any help would be great.

I think its better to take that up in the ModWar thread, because it seems to be an issue with their setup, rather than MAPFACT's.

Wow, thats a pretty cool video.

I didnt know that was actually possible.

thumbs-up.gif

didnt AfrographX releace a ch-47 for OFP that had

the wet extraction for a zodiak

Marco-Polo-IV @ May 11 2007,19:41)]any probs with 1.07 beta ?

Yep, no shadows.

Same with RHS Hind:

ArmA_107b_AH64MI24.jpg

MfG Lee

AH64 bug.

When I was gunning in a 16*Hellfire armed 64, we noticed a bug.

When I, the gunner fired the main gun, we didn't see any bullet hits. When the pilot put manual fire on, we could see bullet hits.

(dedicated server 1.05beta + both clients 1.05 beta)

that bug happens with switching manual fire on when someone else gets in, not specific to mapfact as it happens with standard BIS cobra...not had it happen in 1.07 yet.

what's the purpose of the rescue flight action?

what's the purpose of the rescue flight action?

i think it allows soliders to jump onto the side like the crazy british did to save there man.. yay.gif

British aren't crazy i concur i would say brave, but anyhow cant wait till u fix the shadows, the choppers will look much better, though saying that they still look great at the moment smile_o.gif

2 further things (1.07 hotfix d/s and clients)

This evac thing for the Apache. When I tried to "get in back", it bumped me off saying I couldn't crew it.

Also, the Chinook is a horror to fly, just like the bad old days of flying helos in ArmA. It's very twitchy.

(This was in Southern Star mission, if it helps)

One problem if you notice it. (Then it starts to bother you). The Apache wreck faces always into exact opposite direction than the helo was going to. It is problem with the external script.