Sign in to follow this  
simpson

Skins Multicam

Nice. I like that. I don't know the colour of that ugly stuff to know if it's a perfect colour match, but your units look great!

Great reskin, but you may wanna edit/fix that first link. so you don't get AR'd by the mods. welcome.gif

Impressive, Simpson. I can't wait to get UK/US ArmA just by looking all these excellent reskins. Kudos on your first attempt.

Very good looking... and thanks to Ebud for sharing the patterns smile_o.gif

... Such an ugly cammo.

Huuh, i don't know what you speak about?

Multicam is great, ... maybe the skin need less color saturation or more brown part, but so far its great. yay.gif

Much more useful as ACU, even in the dersert, and particularly in towns & in the field. wink_o.gif

Only Flecktarn is better. tounge2.gif

McWrong, Auscam shites on everything.

Nice multicam anyway, I should say. You can actually make the pattern out, unlike some games <cough> GRAW <cough>.

Havent had the time to check these yet but judging from screens they are the best reskins out there so far.

Damn... time i get my east stuff released ^^

damnit, I wanted to release my Multicam units first. wink_o.gif

just kidding.

Yours look ace, I'll test them later.

I really should get my ass up and finish everything I've startet.....

Those look pretty good smile_o.gif I've been wanting a good multicam for a long time so I can't wait to try these out.

simpson Please respect the forum rules and keep your images under 100kb. The above image was 400+kb.

They look good, but are far too clean, and not faded enough. I've seen them once or twice in person, and like the ACU, they fade a good bit if one doesn't use Cheer, for some odd reason.

In my opinion, the best camo patern for Sahrani.

Great Job

McWrong, Auscam shites on everything.

Nice multicam anyway, I should say. You can actually make the pattern out, unlike some games <cough> GRAW <cough>.

No Multicam shites on AusCam. AusCam is for a specific area (desert Australia) while Multicam can work much much better. I know some Soldiers while I was in Benning last year and they said that they were able to get up to 30m without being seen during some testing, and AusCam would make you stick out in the woods, Multicam doesn't. It does what it's advertised. It's a great system wink_o.gif

very good addon - in MP it must be super usefull

i haven't know that such pattern exist

is it used by USMC or it is just for civilan market ?

in military shops in Poland i haven't seen ir

we can buy ACU, Marpat, but this i haven't seen in shop

If this thread is dead I apologize, but I just wanted to say, these are my favorite units in ArmA. The camo is perfect for just about every situation.

smile_o.gif

Thx all.

I work on a new Multicam addon but i have some problems to finish it.

No Multicam shites on AusCam.  AusCam is for a specific area (desert Australia) while Multicam can work much much better.  I know some Soldiers while I was in Benning last year and they said that they were able to get up to 30m without being seen during some testing, and AusCam would make you stick out in the woods, Multicam doesn't.  It does what it's advertised.  It's a great system  wink_o.gif

I just noticed this... hahahaha! [thread hijack].

There are two types of Auscam, you know? Certainly, desert Auscam would make you stick out in a forest. Observe:

australia_desert_mk3_pattern.jpg

However, standard Auscam, or DCPU as we know it...

australia_auscam_pattern.jpg

or

australia_auscam_back.jpg

Stick out in a forest, eh. Yeah. Hmm. Right. icon_rolleyes.gif A rock forest, maybe. Thus, Auscam variants in their designed environs still shit on Multicam. 'Nuff said.

[/thread hijack]

lolololololoololloooo

yes mr.camo expert, auscam shits on multicam rofl.gif