Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Wehey, BW Mod! This should be interesting. smile_o.gif

Mr Burns are those BW Mod vehicles functional or only just nice pictures? Thought great BW Mod disappear in silence...

Well all vehicles you see are more or less fully functional, from an AI point of view.

The choppers are pretty far developement wise - but youre right - it´s still very silent around BW Mod.

I just dusted off the addons i once got for promo work and started raping Schmalfelden. NOE flights with the Bo105 are totally awesome biggrin_o.gif

I still hope that the BW Mod team are releasing their stuff one day with a big bang and totally surprisingly.

The few things you showed are looking damn great.

Mr Burns are those BW Mod vehicles functional or only just nice pictures? Thought great BW Mod disappear in silence...

Well all vehicles you see are more or less fully functional, from an AI point of view.

The choppers are pretty far developement wise - but youre right - it´s still very silent around BW Mod.

I just dusted off the addons i once got for promo work and started raping Schmalfelden. NOE flights with the Bo105 are totally awesome biggrin_o.gif

Ah that´s too bad, i thought the team would perhaps be in real action again sad_o.gif

That actually means nothing, it was and is very quiet around the FDF Mod too and one day when you don't expect it they release their stuff. smile_o.gif

IMHO the much better option, with posting tons of screenshots each day or week you only have to reply to "release date?" and "any news?" posts. In the worst case you might even be called anything from the book for not releasing your work. tounge2.gif

I'm missing the BWMOD addons a lot.

Sometimes I start good old OFP and drive/fly arround with them on Leusderheide Island, just to have some fun.

If you ask me, the quality of the BWMOD addons are high enough for arma, no need to make them better/nicer/whatever.

BWMod_Fuchs02.jpg

Good old times...

MfG Lee inlove.gif

Colossus, even though that picture is small I think you captured it brilliantly...would like to see it larger mind.

Thanks, just pitty I saw it after the game.

Colossus, even though that picture is small I think you captured it brilliantly...would like to see it larger mind.

Agreed - brilliant picture.

And this one from Ingram is just fantastic! I'm thinking an evacuation of survivors after an apocalyptic event (28 days/weeks later?).

Thanks mate smile_o.gif

That's a good idea, I will make the same ones with civilians smile_o.gif

Agreed - brilliant picture.

And this one from Ingram is just fantastic! I'm thinking an evacuation of survivors after an apocalyptic event (28 days/weeks later?).

hey ingram, is that ch47 the one from spanish army mod? smile_o.gif

The model is from FFAA mod but it is used also by Project' 85 etc from Project' 85.

The model is from FFAA mod but it is used also by Project' 85 etc from Project' 85.

i know, i know, you made a good work with the chopper smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Nice pics MODUL,but is that Darth Vader on the left in the 2nd pic? biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, nice Screens all! Good work guys!

@Parvus: Fantastic Screenshot (Project' 85 (wip) )

best Regards,

Stavanger

Thanks mate. Glad you like it.

I thaught that it looks too simple (no action etc) but thanks smile_o.gif

This shoot remind me the final scene of Syriana...

Beautiful & terrific movie goodnight.gif

Hi Parvus, just saw your latest two screenshots, I notice the guys sit in front seats have nice hair styles, and the hairs has their own shape, my question is what model/addon do you use for taking that screenshots? are they default characters in arma? I ask this coz when I create custom faces no mater what kind of hair the reference face has, they all appear bold head shape. cheers!

hello young eagle,

nothing special -still Queens Gambit (anchor and chancellor)

greetz

P.S. i dont make jokes with the sickness of some people, but what kind of terrible skin disease has your football unit mr.burns?

Hi guys

is their any other program that takes screenshots other than fraps? that Arma can use?

wat do you use to take pics?

coz fraps only saves in a bmp format and that isnt as good as a jpeg for example