Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

wooow great work! But its all scripted right? or did he implement some kind of a real physic? notworthy.gif

from the closed beta , i can tell you it has animation,drop and setpos(delete hit and replace with pieces) some of which are exact location destruction .

he is working on like crytek2 an animation that when it hits another object the animation changes to affect it for MP( cant see it happening myself) .

the reason for this method is because , everything must be in the same place on all clients and server or desync will go out the window and well , lag city / server crash will ensue.

single player is 70% finished in current state . mp drop effect is 99% finished and mp animation is 99% to go lol.

Oh and the physics are already from the Bis engine itself in that video nothing is added by scripts to make the effect after explosion.

A Halloween Special (ArmA 20 Player MP Mission) Teaser

A Halloween Special (ArmA 20 Player MP Mission) Teaser

Haha, good video biggrin_o.gif

Wika_woo here is again, thus meaning the british forces are here

UK British Forces Trailer

wink_o.gif

Did you make that Union Flag, Wika?

Been looking for a UK Flag for a wile.

Wika_woo here is again, thus meaning the british forces are here

UK British Forces Trailer

wink_o.gif

Did you make that Union Flag, Wika?

Been looking for a UK Flag for a wile.

No i didn't matey.. the mods shown in the vid aint my work wink_o.gif

Just showin 'em of.

Hello ya'll, I am a serving British Solider, I have done 2 tours now of Afghanistan. I will make it 3 on OP Herrick 8, early next year.

Here is my video, just somethin Ive done today, and it is my 1st vid Ive ever done.

It is based around Sangin with a few lil clips that were taken when I was out there last summer thrown in just for a laugh.

I am using UK Forces troops, MAPFACT aircraft, al Sakaka Al Jawf city as the area its all taking place.

I hope you like it, it isnt the best your gonna see but we all gotta start somewhere!!

Youtube vid

Bought Premier Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3 so had to test them a little bit. This video is nothing official or high quality. The resolution of video is only 720 x 450 so don't stretch it too much or you will lose the quality.

"I have couple hours to use and this ingame material. Should I play a bit?"

As said in community forums there might be a bit too much of the effects and the texts are not that clear of purpose but as stated. It was only a tech demo of the new gear and software tounge2.gif

DOWNLOAD

Bought Premier Pro CS3 and After Effects CS3 so had to test them a little bit. This video is nothing official or high quality. The resolution of video is only 720 x 450 so don't stretch it too much or you will lose the quality.

As said in community forums there might be a bit too much of the effects and the texts are not that clear of purpose but as stated. It was only a tech demo of the new gear and software tounge2.gif

DOWNLOAD

awesome job mate.

wink_o.gif

great flics everyone smile_o.gif

Wow Dementt, that video is cool. Maybe to many effects, but its your first trial of using the problem so your a bit like me, when you want to get used to a program you try everything all at once biggrin_o.gif

Still, extremely good wink_o.gif

Here me, trying a fewthings in Sony Vegas. First decent (imo :P ) movie made in the program.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zOm8PMhNo

DOWNLOAD

Not bad ... you've been watching Video CoPilot tutorials? I would have preferred the text to have a golden glow to fit in with the desert theme. Also I noticed the same clips popping up after the first 15 seconds. Still, great video. Good luck with future productions.

thumbs-up.gif

DOWNLOAD

Yeah not bad! But you could of changed the text part that you got from videocopilots wink_o.gif Add some different effects.. etc.. wink_o.gif

And the video size was just boo big for a small vid like that.. I suggest rendering to wmv next time wink_o.gif

Oh btw, JasonO your vid was great! Really liked the intro! biggrin_o.gif

Posted your vid at AAMM wink_o.gif

Cheers

Kenny