Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Sahraniville COPS Episode 1 [201mbs] - Right Click Save As

Yeah, that was kinda funny..

Just out of curiousity, i remember OFP having a cops n robbers server where you could do those things and have those functions..

Are there any cops n robbers for arma yet?.. That i dont know of

huh.gif

Look for Sahraniville in the User Mission ArmA Section.

Wow must sounds even better when in game all doudsn in that video are a bit crackly. But them helos sill sounds very good. Nice one waiting for release smile_o.gif

the chopper sound made me think of the old tv- series airwolf and how it sounded similar tounge2.gif it was a great show for action fans but i dunno it the chopper would have worked that good irl. smile_o.gif

Now... that was just Beautiful! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif But will it be inlcluded in CSM...or what? I want it in! biggrin_o.gif

One downiside though. I can still hear the "beep beep beep" alarm-sound. sad_o.gif

Now... that was just Beautiful! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif But will it be inlcluded in CSM...or what? I want it in! biggrin_o.gif

One downiside though. I can still hear the "beep beep beep" alarm-sound. sad_o.gif

Chammy has his own helicopter sounds under work.

So the air sounds u just heard will be release separately within the next day or so.

The alarm sound is of the tanks, i was using V.2 of CSM beta.

Fk'n awsome. I love your work mate, especialy the Blood of my Brother pair.

British pack has been released[/hint] biggrin_o.gif

Great job trini scourge! Some moments looked like reallife footage, the units look really good and you got the correct lighting to give it a very realistic feeling! Nice story as well smile_o.gif

As I already told you in a PM, trini : pro work, really pro work. thumbs-up.gif

Music, composition, voiceover, text, effects. All work together to make a very, very nice little video (much more than I personally could ever have hoped for wink_o.gif ) Especially the scene where it says "blood money"...man, that looks just like footage from any real-life war movie.

(As to those who might have been curious: Wolfrug's campaign is not quite in the state of completion that trailer might suggest, but I'm planning on making a teaser mission at some point in the future which will hopefully give y'all an idea on the type of gameplay/features that can be expected. Oh, and the story, of course. I consider the story the most important aspect, in fact. biggrin_o.gif)

notworthy.gif trini

Regards,

Wolfrug

Hello folks,

Here is a trailer for Wolfrug's upcoming user campaign.

It is entitled "Tycoons"

Watch it HERE

Hope you all enjoy!!

tr1n.

Great work as always tr1n1

notworthy.gif

mysql is down:

Unable to establish connection to MySQL

2002 : Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Reset mysql pleeeeeeease wink_o.gif

a small video showing why i love this game and its not what you buy on the cd alone ,but the aftercare and support that makes it great. smile_o.gif.

not much but ,the future is bright.

That's awesome OFP2. That is a mod i would LOVE to get my hands on!

Thanks for uppin the vid!

@GUS

Good video man. At first I was completely against using real voices/people over teh ArmA footage, but I'm comin around. Good recreation.

well i dont know what specs recommended, maybe a mistake to repeat like bis lol.

here a special light version for you wink_o.gif

light version

well i dont know what specs recommended, maybe a mistake to repeat like bis lol.

here a special light version for you wink_o.gif

light version

lol, thats was funny! biggrin_o.gif