Sign in to follow this  
celoush

Armed Assault videos

Lol Burns! I remember that bug in OFP and was a little surprised to still see it existing in ArmA. Oh well, it has its uses in MP if you mess up and hit a tree, then live! *overly dramatic music plays*

Hello folks,

Here is a trailer for Wolfrug's upcoming user campaign.

It is entitled "Tycoons"

Watch it HERE

Hope you all enjoy!!

tr1n.

Tina Turner would say: Simply the best.

Hello folks,

Here is a trailer for Wolfrug's upcoming user campaign.

It is entitled "Tycoons"

Watch it HERE

Hope you all enjoy!!

tr1n.

Tina Turner would say: Simply the best.

Another awesome video ... biggrin_o.gif

LOL Mr Burns! biggrin_o.gif Nice choppin'. biggrin_o.gif

------

Anyway I just had the urge to give it a try on making a vid yesterday.

It's primarly a test movie still, but it's my first biggest "try" really. Effects "filters" are used to spice up the picture and I also tried to sync the music/picture at most parts.

Youtube Link: ArmA Montage: The AH-1Z Super Cobra

Comments are welcome. :P wink_o.gif

LOL Mr Burns! biggrin_o.gif Nice choppin'. biggrin_o.gif

------

It's primarly a test movie still, but it's my first biggest "try" really. Effects "filters" are used to spice up the picture and I also tried to sync the music/picture at most parts.

Hhmm...

i never would have guessed that your choosen music match with a chopper-vid.

But it works. It works brilliant ... because of the awesome twist of music, colour and blurring.

Hhmm...

But it works. It works brilliant ... because of the awesome twist of music, colour and blurring.

Actually the first time I heard that track, I knew that I had to use it in an ArmA movie. And my first idea was to have it either in a jet or chopper sequence. biggrin_o.gif

I like that track, it's very laid back and it has a very "mysterious" feel to it.

Thanks for the feedback, m8. smile_o.gif

Hhmm...

Actually the first time I heard that track, I knew that I had to use it in an ArmA movie. And my first idea was to have it either in a jet or chopper sequence. biggrin_o.gif

I like that track, it's very laid back and it has a very "mysterious" feel to it.

Thanks for the feedback, m8. smile_o.gif

man, dis music was absolute freaking suberb. Awesome the coloured cutscenes which underline the beat.

Hi all

I bring to you a video I've done with the TrueRangeAi Mod Team (Durg & Rg). This is the vid showcasing their mod that is just being released:

2.jpg  1.jpg  3.jpg

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>TrueRangeAi  </span></span></span><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>"Realistic Engagement & Spotting Distances"</span></span>

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>YouTube</span></span>  

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>Filefront - Hi Quality Download</span></span>

There is some multi footage in there where myself (Combat Cameraman lol) Durg (Squad B) and Rg (Squad A) for peeps to get a feel for the engagement distance that TrueRangeAi helps you achieve. It's an awesome mod that really improves the realism of the game.

<span style='color:darkblue'>You can find it in the A&M: Discussion Area HERE .</span>

Hope you like the vid (and the mod) biggrin_o.gif

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz

Yeah LoFFen that vid is sweeet! I like the strobe and overexposed effect...very cool. Thanks btw biggrin_o.gif

I have another for ya, this time the Desert Weapons Reskin/Addon from Aimpoint. I had time...and I thought these were supa-cool

A full res download at Filefront is available HERE

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

cool vids there armavidz, but the filefront mirrors seem so lame nowadays.. It just sort of hangs in the middle of a download..

^^Nice movie once again, AVidz. thumbs-up.gif

Loved the compositing on the Super Cobra vid biggrin_o.gif

LOL thanks... I'm Mozart you know. biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif I got that idea from BF2/CS Fragmovies where you usually sync the music and the picture with some effects.

I didn't wanna make an ordinary done to death "attack the convoy" vid, so I had to do something that wasen't done before, so I tried to create a descent intro with music "beat"-syncing at most parts throughout the vid.

-------

Anyway thanks for the response guys. I appreciate it. smile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

cool vids there armavidz, but the filefront mirrors seem so lame nowadays.. It just sort of hangs in the middle of a download..

Really? I didn't know that. I haven't had those problems here in CA and while they're slow, they always complete. I'll have to seriously look into a better place smile_o.gif Thanks for the 411  pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]another small vid from dbo_brick.

gottal love the engine crushing the aa guy lol

Thats it for a while dbo_brick internet ran out and he says he aint renewing it but will send it me on a disc any updates.

Tha'ts abolsutely JAW DROPPING ofp2 crazy_o.gif

another small vid from dbo_brick.

gottal love the engine crushing the aa guy  lol

Thats it for a while dbo_brick internet ran out and he says he aint renewing it but will send it me on a disc any updates.

Shame about his internet. His work is almost pointless without sharing it. Mabey we can donate to the poor old chap?

Thanks for the video too, I love the Hummer destruction. I think addon makers should look into adding features like that.

another small vid from dbo_brick.

gottal love the engine crushing the aa guy  lol

Wow, excellent piece of work.

Make sure to let him know we love his work with dbo_brick thumbs-up.gif

all i want to know is how good/bad/smooth/lag is the script, can it be used in city/town scale?

Hey Guys,

I did this vid even before my other Cobra Attack vid. Not sure what i was trying to achieve but thought i would post it anyway.

cheers

EDIT: Military comms were downloaded from this site if anyone is interested. Click Here for Military comms

Hey Guys,

I did this vid even before my other Cobra Attack vid. Not sure what i was trying to achieve but thought i would post it anyway.

cheers

EDIT: Military comms were downloaded from this site if anyone is interested. Click Here for Military comms

Not bad at all. Nice work thumbs-up.gif

any fan made queens gambit vids coming soon? biggrin_o.gif Would like to see stuff like the dc-3 and new enviroments a little bit, i will buy the game but i want something cool to see while i wait.. tounge2.gif

any fan made queens gambit vids coming soon? biggrin_o.gif Would like to see stuff like the dc-3 and new enviroments a little bit, i will buy the game but i want something cool to see while i wait.. tounge2.gif

The Photography thread also has lots of cool QG related images.