Sign in to follow this  
txalin

Confirmed release dates and countries.

I can asure you that i do have a life. But i just dont believe anything BIS says anymore. I have looked at there website over the past year and a half now and have seen release dates that have come and gone for over a year now.

I have emailed them to shown intrest in the game and have been given release dates as early as Feb 2006. Now, why email me and say this date, when it was clear that the game was nowhere near finished then. So here i am moaning because i dont know what to belive from them anymore. False release dates for a whole year is whats got me  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif I wont be Emailing them anymore and anything i see on this site ill take with a pinch of salt. That way they cant disappoint me anymore.

For me it's not boring... Now we have a publisher for the rest of EU, Australia and New Zeland.

p.s. I have emailed multiplayer to confirm price and to refresh the products page.

band.gif

I feel almost insulted at this stupid europe release date. Honestly, I'd rather get the German one.

Doesnt seem wright, Morphicon releasing early will be terrible for 505, i mean 4/5 months? crazy_o.gif . Hmm...

Question: Are the German, Czech and Polish versions native language only?

I hope there is a download version. Any more on that?

I might have to brush up on my German.

Phew, and I thought that everyone was confused. Well, I guess I was wrong. yay.gif

I'll just wait to hear the official side of this wickedness.

They managed to put an ArmA, OFPE and Game2 screenshot next to eachother rofl.gif

EDIT: Screens are random so i added the screenshot, seems like i got the most ridiculous version wink_o.gif

Left pic is from ARMA the other 2 (right ones) are from Game2.

edit: ho k, didnt notice they were random, sorry smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Don't trust these jokers icon_rolleyes.gif ;

Quote[/b] ]Sito Ufficiale: www.codemasters.com

This page is 6 month old... they are wrong on screenshots and official site... but they know 6 month before the publisher!

A casuality? icon_rolleyes.gif

I can asure you that i do have a life. But i just dont believe anything BIS says anymore. I have looked at there website over the past year and a half now and have seen release dates that have come and gone for over a year now.

I have emailed them to shown intrest in the game and have been given release dates as early as Feb 2006. Now, why email me and say this date, when it was clear that the game was nowhere near finished then. So here i am moaning because i dont know what to belive from them anymore. False release dates for a whole year is whats got me banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif I wont be Emailing them anymore and anything i see on this site ill take with a pinch of salt. That way they cant disappoint me anymore.

Well back then they didn't even have a publisher.

no way in hell am i trusting money to them lol :-p

Two small points before I remind people that flaming/flamebaiting aren't tolerated on these forums.

Just asked a simple question don't beieve i need to repremanded for it.

All my faith in BIS has run out. Why? By choosing this lameass company 505 - or what ever it's called - that couldn't care less about PC's obviously, as their site is all about those damn consoles.

Why in gods name did they choose them? Giving us a 2-3 month delay, compared to other European countries? Give us a break, BIS, you could just as well come over to us and kick our teeth in. The continious delays I had no problems with, in fact, I kinda liked that you kept pushing the dates to really finalize the product, but this is unforgivable! You've made deals with other distributors that can ship next month to a few countries, but for the rest of Europe - 1Q 07?!?!?!?!? Have you had your bolts tightent lately!?!?!?!

I just hope this "505" company include Star Force as well, just to really make a mess of this already chaos.

And, please, don't insult me by telling me that BIS have no power in this. That is just ignorant to say so. Choose another distributor!

Thanks for nothing, BIS!

PS! Be my guest and ban me - if BIS can't listen to critisizm, that is just too bad - for BIS!

And, please, don't insult me by telling me that BIS have no power in this. That is just ignorant to say so. Choose another distributor!

It took BIS ages to get this publisher, apparently the other ones weren't interested. Do you really think that BIS likes another delay? Do you think that they are currently reading the forums and giggling at you? huh.gif

PS! Be my guest and ban me - if BIS can't listen to critisizm, that is just too bad - for BIS!

That's some amazingly constructive and well thought out "critisizm" you've got there, chief.

Grow up.

I know the Czech version will have English voices, would it have English text under the stringtable too?

All my faith in BIS has run out. Why? By choosing this lameass company 505 - or what ever it's called - that couldn't care less about PC's obviously, as their site is all about those damn consoles.

Bloody hell man, give 505 a chance. This is their FIRST PC game, and they might actually do really well with it.

And as for banning you, well, BYE. Just make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out... icon_rolleyes.gif

Edit: As Placebo asked so nicely I'll remove my reply to ZNorQ - but I will argue that it wasn't a flame, but rather an accurate observation tounge2.gif

Two small points before I remind people that flaming/flamebaiting aren't tolerated on these forums.

Just asked a simple question don't beieve i need to repremanded for it.

The first quoted line obviously wasn't relevant to you, I just quoted in full to avoid having to ask people to stop arguing a few posts later.

Edit: GBee please refrain from flaming other forum members.

I have emailed them to shown intrest in the game and have been given release dates as early as Feb 2006. Now, why email me and say this date, when it was clear that the game was nowhere near finished then. So here i am moaning because i dont know what to belive from them anymore. False release dates for a whole year is whats got me  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif  banghead.gif I wont be Emailing them anymore and anything i see on this site ill take with a pinch of salt. That way they cant disappoint me anymore.

what im  sure is that i wont pay full money on that date. (LMAO at 505 games 2007) You really think i will pay full wack when the game has been released 4 months before in the Czech.

I doubt he will get banned, he is allowed his opinion as is everyone else.

As for what ofpforum said:

It took BIS ages to get this publisher, apparently the other ones weren't interested. Do you really think that BIS likes another delay? Do you think that they are currently reading the forums and giggling at you? huh.gif

Notice the part others wernt interested, i blame codemasters they dont the fantasic shit job of advertising OFP mad_o.gif If it had been properly promoted then it would have been alot bigger, and im sure Bigger publishers would have wanted the second one  smile_o.gif with a quick release date. So if you wanna blame someone, blame Codemasters  biggrin_o.gif

P.S

Yes i know this is from the guy that made a thread about it himself, but at that moment i was basicly in a mad moment  tounge2.gif  . When i calmed down i thought about it and releaised it was codemasters  biggrin_o.gif

BI are Gods for releasing such great games  notworthy.gif

505 Games are new on the PC block their is no doubt whatsoever, i just pray to god that they dont make a Flop of the game like codemasters with OFP. ( The Publicising side, not the game itself, we can count on BI to keep the Good Old OFP gameplay that every veteran and even new guys on the block will know  wink_o.gif

All of us are most likely annoyed at the Europe release date, guess we just have to deal with it, or pray that 505 will come to light and make it sooner  rofl.gif

what im  sure is that i wont pay pay full money on that date. (LMAO at 505 games 2007) You really think i will pay full wack when the game has been released 4 months before in the Czech.

Well, you're right. They could just sell out to the highest bidder, and give us a booster pack (for $20.00) every 6 mos that has a weapon or two and a few missions. They could open it up to the least common denominator (read: 5 year olds) and... Wait. that's been done. Nope. I await news of how the States will be able to get ahold of this gem. God bless BIS and all independant developers. I can't wait to see how these 'little' publishers like the boost from all these sales.

thumbs-up.gif