txalin

William Porter's Blog

rofl.gif Brilliant whos gonna be providing security when the beer runs out an the Brits an Germans start fighting over last beer? nener.gif

That's a good question biggrin_o.gif

the fighting will satrt long before that if there is deck chair/sun loungers on the beach wink_o.gif

The Brits and Germans will be unconscious after swooning when I bring a case of XXXX along. That'll show their shoddy attempts at brewing. biggrin_o.gif

XXXX rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Dont make then drink our garden water. Make them drink real beer. Carlton Draught, Carlton Cold, Victoria Bitter. Only the good stuff comes from Vic.

*And yes Victoria did needed to be bold becuase It just beats the pants off Queensland when It comes to beer rofl.gifrofl.gif

Dont make then drink our garden water. Make them drink real beer. Carlton Draught, Carlton Cold, Victoria Bitter. Only the good stuff comes from Vic.

As if we'd waste VB on the Poms. You should rephrase that statement to "the only good stuff from Victoria." tounge2.gif

Pretty useless state, otherwise. rofl.gif

You're all just brits in the sun in my opinion. crazy_o.giftounge2.gif Nah, gotta love aussies.

Wonder what accent southern sahrani's have.

You're all just brits in the sun in my opinion. crazy_o.gif  tounge2.gif   Nah, gotta love aussies.

Wonder what accent southern sahrani's have.

we'll soon find out, wont we whistle.gif

wasnt the blog to come to a end just before the game release??

that's what people thought/b] would happen, but the guy owning the blog isn't so update-y wink_o.gif

I was hoping there would be a new blog entry here... I was sort of correlating the release date with Porter's mobilization in my mind. Hopefully he'll tell us how severe the conflict is whenever he can get to a terminal wink_o.gif

Yeah you'd thought they'd come up with somthing co-inside with the release to get our curiosity going. But like I've seen think there savin it 4 the game when u get it. 20 days an a wake up for me nener.gif

i think he is already dead

He never mentioned poisinous wildlife, has he?

I guess when the poo hit the fan he wont be able to pop along to the cyber cafe to post an update, and when the enemy invade posting on his blog will be the last thing on his mind.

Chances are his communications will just stop.

Blog ought to be unstickied, havn't seen any updates in a while and the games already out. smile_o.gif

Blog ought to be unstickied, havn't seen any updates in a while and the games already out. smile_o.gif

So perhaps there will be updates, because this thread IS still stickied wink_o.gif

Blog ought to be unstickied, havn't seen any updates in a while and the games already out.  smile_o.gif

I put in a request for this in the Ask a mod thread but Placebo declined without comment! .... Must be some reason!  smile_o.gif

Hey... I'm positive I replied to this topic the other day... Where's it gone? mad_o.gif

Yeah, the blog is as dead as a dodo. Unless it's going to be updated in the next couple of days, it's not worth keeping this thread stickied.

Hey... I'm positive I replied to this topic the other day... Where's it gone? mad_o.gif

Looks like all of Wednesday's posts and some from Tuesday were deleted when the forums got screwed up.

Looks like all of Wednesday's posts and some from Tuesday were deleted when the forums got screwed up.

I'm guessing they've restored a backup from Tuesday to get the forums up & running again.

Blog ought to be unstickied, havn't seen any updates in a while and the games already out.  smile_o.gif

I put in a request for this in the Ask a mod thread but Placebo declined without comment! .... Must be some reason!  smile_o.gif

Yeah I was wondering if that is the thread where I should ask about custom titles.  Do any of you guys know how to get one?  You know, the ones you have below your name on the left...  wink_o.gif

PS - I did PM Placebo, but got no response... biggrin_o.gif

I asked this in the ArmA Photography thread, but realise it's better suited in this thread:

Has anyone with a copy of ArmA found Franks Truck in the sea yet? I refer to the time when he drove it into the sea (see the post in William Porters blog). Just wondering if BIS had included this in game as a possible easter egg, they have a pretty good sense of humour! biggrin_o.gif