Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

lol, that guy must be having signifiicant problems walking with that bloody thing on his side like that!

Picture

You know, you'd think someone would shoot the guy standing at the end of the street in the middle of no where, especially after two of their friends just got shot by him.

nice artwork. A bit different than the usual Bis style wich usally is ingame only  smile_o.gif

BIS has always used ingame screenshots as their promotional screenshots. These pictures were not mean't for that but they were mean't to be used as banners. They are seperate things. Its like saying that this image, taken from the top of the Flashpoint Elite website isn't a real ingame screenshot and calling them out on not using an ingame controller as a banner.

Just realized that BIS put CURBS in the city streets!  I know, I know, 'Big deal'  you say.. Well the little things are adding up to some pretty significant changes. Curbs allow you some cover in prone position street fighting.  I don't know if there are any CQB games that have such details.  (really I don't, I'm kinda limited in that venue tounge2.gif  )

I can't wait to see what has occured in the few months that are left before the 'gold is prized'! smile_o.gifnotworthy.gif

I don't know if there are any CQB games that have such details.  (really I don't, I'm kinda limited in that venue tounge2.gif  )

GRAW has them too, but hey, it is a very nice detail and it adds alot of atmosphere, after all, real buildings dont stand on grass biggrin_o.gif

some custom anim pack + some effects pack and it will be ingame result smile_o.gif))

{runs for cover} rofl.gif

this all is nice .. but give me the game and i will see by my self..

All the green camo. Looks like the Marines turning up for the last bits of fighting in Northern Sahrani.

cool i hope we can choose which camouflage we use.. like in Metal gear solid..

That wouldn't look right really,you have several different soldiers running around in different camoflauge. I doubt thats how real military does things. Sure a few have maybe two or so different BDU's but not this soldier wearing blood,this soldier wearing arctic while this soldier wears woodland and this guy over here wears desert chocolate chip while this other guy guy wears digital camo and this guy over here wears urban camo. It would look more like a circus.

That looks wery good for Arma..bot i thing chen be beter.. tounge2.gif

.Ah me forget tell, i am new here on forum end i wery like to play Ofp end reday for ArmA!Good luck BIS whit ArmA. smile_o.gif

Very true xnodunitx, it wouldn't make sense.

ArmA is looking absolutely great, and I hope BIS will release it soon, we've been waiting for it for so long.

Or at least give us a European release date/demo.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Zarkan, enjoy your time here.

- Viper

That wouldn't look right really,you have several different soldiers running around in different camoflauge. I doubt thats how real military does things. Sure a few have maybe two or so different BDU's but not this soldier wearing blood,this soldier wearing arctic while this soldier wears woodland and this guy over here wears desert chocolate chip while this other guy guy wears digital camo and this guy over here wears urban camo. It would look more like a circus.

ok but its there own foult when thy choose the false camouflage.. but i think youre right.. i think they should make it automatticly tho choose which uniform the soldiers are wearing.. we will se it on the 10 november

Right now, there are lots of units wearing mixed camo. My National Guard unit is probably a 60/40 mix of ACUs to BDUs. And thats just uniforms... I think all our equipment is still in the woodland pattern.

That´s right. There are only a few units wearing in full ACU camo. It´s very common the BDU/ACU mix this days.

True. Though the first thing I'll be doing to my version of AA is changing that, as I'd imagine most US units overseas would have completed their full ACU conversion.

I´m glad about it Cameron wink_o.gif . That´s how it should be in a near future

ok but its there own foult when thy choose the false camouflage.. but i think youre right.. i think they should make it automatticly tho choose which uniform the soldiers are wearing.. we will se it on the 10 november

The problem is although such a feature would be ncie for rotating around different terrains,it would be unrealistic to be able to change it at moments notice,not to mention that when it is in the hands of people. For some reason most people would just go about and do their own thing and not care as to wether or not what they are doing fits in with the squad because they think it looks "cool" and therefore screws things up. Certain features are great to have but one must consider the lesser realists that would ruin this feature rather than use it as a good thing.

t would be unrealistic to be able to change it at moments notice,

LoL.  Remember MetalGear 3? Great game and camo concept, but the "being able to change your uniform at any time" feature was silly. Nice idea poorly executed.