Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Just been watching your OFPE Landing video maxqubit. The bit that interests me most is the wave effects on the sea and although it's quite dark it looks pretty impressive!   wink_o.gif

Any chance of a boat ride video in daylight -and make sure it is stormy weather?!  whistle.gif

ArmA will only improve on this so it is a good benchmark to use as a minimum expectation (me hopes!wink_o.gif.  smile_o.gif

Hmm, what do you think? Will we get some fresh n' nice info of armedassault on E3?

Yup.. Like most people, I've been staying away trying to not think of ArmA and the increased abilities it will bring.  

Also like many, it seems, not being able to for very long.  banghead.gif

*choke*

*gasp*

Two words I long to read in this forum: 'Gone Gold'

my limp wrist types 1 last convo

release armed assault or shoot us all pistols.gif

nice even the chopper on the front page looks sweet now gj

yay.gif

what are you talking about. E3 not till May. wink_o.gif

So, E3 is now over and nothing new revealed by BIS?

either you haven't taken your medication, or you need to up the dose...

E3 isn't untill May.. where did you get the idea that E3 already passed for this year?? crazy_o.gif

anyways..

anyone hear any more news about this presentation thing BIS is going to be doing on the 20th-21st of March??

something about them demonstrating ArmA to posible publishers or something..

Omg! I hate the months, I thought that this month-whatever-it-is? was may. Is it march? lol

So it goes January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, October, November and December?

Omg! I hate the months, I thought that this month-whatever-it-is? was may. Is it march? lol

So it goes January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September October, November and December?

Fixed, how old are you? tounge2.gif

lol...fourteen. So we will have to wait 2 more months to get the info package. omfg crazy_o.gif

lol...fourteen. So we will have to wait 2 more months to get the info package. omfg  crazy_o.gif

Keep your head up mate! -There is a new monthly calendar for this year. Did you not know it's a super special leap year?!

January, February, March, June, July, August, December!  biggrin_o.gif

omg you have a internet connection ... omg double klick on the lower right of your screen and look what appears wow_o.gif

omg double klick on the lower right of your screen and look what appears wow_o.gif

My email client?

In the default setting it's the clock. Presumably to get the date correct tounge2.gif .

So, there's no official BIS announcement yet for E3? I'm a bit suprised. Hope it's because they are working so hard.. On second thought, I hope it's because they are on done and on vacation! smile_o.gif

Please stop spamming and stay on topic people smile_o.gif

Please stop spamming and stay on topic people smile_o.gif

There's nothing more to be discussed about that 4 months old press release. biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

Topic is "ArmA Progress Update", topic can cover that press release as well as anything that comes subsequent, for example the two interviews completed recently, as well as any future PR which indicates progress smile_o.gif

The reason why we're spamming is because we got nothing to discuss. If you want a spam-free forum (and I know you do smile_o.gif ) just give us some material to discuss!

Too obvious? huh.giftounge2.gif