Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

What I would like to get, is a picture of one of the animals in ArmA... Anything except the seagull. Placebo, can you get us a picture of that?

Pleeaaassee?

You wishing for a cow? huh.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

in one of the pics of the landscape (its very pretty) it looks like there are sheep grazing on the right next to farm though they are far off and its hard to tell. If i find it again ill post it.

Guest Ti0n3r
The reason why we're spamming is because we got nothing to discuss. If you want a spam-free forum (and I know you do smile_o.gif ) just give us some material to discuss!

I want a spam free forum even if you have nothing to discuss. yay.gif

On topic, I really hope that pixels in the right corner of this pic are sheeps. That would add so much to the atmosphere!

wasnt it already said that animals WILL be part of ArmA?

even butterflies, bees, flies, mosquitos and stuff like that.....

atleast they seam to be in OFP:E

wasnt it already said that animals WILL be part of ArmA?

even butterflies, bees, flies, mosquitos and stuff like that.....

atleast they seam to be in OFP:E

those are very different from walking, shootable animals... wink_o.gif

I think it might be bales of hay. Like the ones they have in Resistance but I can't really be 100% sure. I still hope its sheep though.

I see sheeps in VBS1 on my eyes and I must say that several animals have bad animations confused_o.gif

Camels are good smile_o.gif

Does anyone think these are sheep?

sheepy.jpg

Maybe barrels or feeding troughs?  wink_o.gif  Hard to tell from this pixelated zoom in. Can't see any legs or heads although they could all be grazing with their heads down!

Yet another mystery kindly supplied by BIS!

We'll have to wait and see!  biggrin_o.gif

PS. Placebo, I think you need to remove the words 'Press Release' from this thread title and instead put an  's after 'Update'. This would make the thread topic more generally about Progress Update's rather than that old long extinct Press Release of many moons ago!  tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

PS. Placebo, I think you need to remove the words 'Press Release' from this thread title and instead put an  's after 'Update'. This would make the thread topic more generally about Progress Update's rather than that old long extinct Press Release of many moons ago!  tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Done..... *LoL*

Now: "ArmA Progress Updates" N1 biggrin_o.gif

I think they're crates -- they look boxy, like hay bales, but it seems unusual to have that many bales on one side of the barn and a haystack on the other side.

20.–21.03.2006

Representatives of IDEA Games are ready to meet you at the industry event Game Connection at San Jose where they will present the upcoming titles Armed Assault by Bohemia Interactive and Alpha Prime by Black Element Software. Don’t hesitate to request a meeting.

things are hoting up smile_o.gif

idea games

edit

the time the place

p.s info from Modello Arma.dk

I found IDEA GAMES on Exhibitor list of E3:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Idea Games Kentia MR 6909

Idea Games Kentia MR 7531

I am prying

tounge2.gif

Does anyone think these are sheep?

They could be sheep. Looking at the original pic it's somewhat far away and they could've been reduced by LOD. Plus they're fenced in and theres a big hay bail on the other side of the barn.