Sign in to follow this  
shadow

ArmA Progress Updates

Thank you for the link to TOP TV, Spoock. Armed Assault isn't on right now and I have no idea what they're saying, but it's fun to watch this Czech cooking show.

BIS, that article on the Elite page about all the little new features in the game was pretty cool. Do the same for Armed Assault. Please include EVERYTHING. There's always people that are interested in your work.

Ah, but you were probably going to do that anyway.

Hell yeah yay.gif I really enjoyed that one biggrin_o.gif

Details in towns makes me little "shocky" notworthy.gif

Now we know that there's gonna be multiple guns on one vehicle in ArmA, but still don't know if there's gonna be rivers over Sahrani. I really hope so, but I doubt it. confused_o.gif

still don't know if there's gonna be rivers over Sahrani. I really hope so, but I doubt it. confused_o.gif

I hope so too, and not just rivers but streams.

I'm almost certain there is.. The maps (on that William Porter blog) seem to have quite a few rivers, and the watery stuff seems to have been improved a lot, so why not allow for rivers..?

- Ben

I'm almost certain there is.. The maps (on that William Porter blog) seem to have quite a few rivers, and the watery stuff seems to have been improved a lot, so why not allow for rivers..?

- Ben

transition between stream / sea, and when the stream changes direction smile_o.gif .

I captured stream TOP TV - ARMA again. Video have better quality than last time (not dvcam now). I have bad new - stream is incomplete again. confused_o.gif (I have troubles with my connection)

I have new views from SOMATO mission, which played PLACEBO.

download SECOND EDITION - from easy-sharing - 10MB; 1:28 min

MIRROR - rapidshare

cheers spoock thumbs-up.gif

Hard day in the motion capture studio I assume. Maybe some "incident" while fastroping. smile_o.gif

I captured stream TOP TV - ARMA again. Video have better quality than last time (not dvcam now). I have bad new - stream is incomplete again. confused_o.gif (I have troubles with my connection)

I have new views from SOMATO mission, which played PLACEBO.

download SECOND EDITION - from easy-sharing - 10MB; 1:28 min

MIRROR - rapidshare

Guest Ti0n3r

Thx for the effort spoock smile_o.gif

Any chance of another download host both first and second dont work for me confused_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
What on earth happened to Suma's hair

Am I the only one who likes his haircut? smile_o.gif

No whistle.gif

I think it suits him, smile_o.gif as the ppl at BIS remind me of 80s times for some reason, the clothes, faces etc (compliment btw) wink_o.gif

yea i had the same thought watching that czech games program. man the good old 80s biggrin_o.gif

What on earth happened to Suma's hair

Am I the only one who likes his haircut? smile_o.gif

the hair's like coolest ever biggrin_o.gif just like one a programmer should have :P

And BIS still has no publisher or am i a bit behind the times?

Maybe they have, who knows biggrin_o.gif

You are SO Sure! wink_o.gif

I hope you are.

Einstein sucked at math - atleast if we can believe what Einstein said - he was a physisist. nener.gif

Anyways i had the same hair too, just don't care about your hair for a few months and thats how it'll look.

This thread is for discussing ArmA's progress updates, not Ondrej's hair updates, stay on topic please.