red oct

Music Recommendations

Dam u Balschoiw you got me hooked in that Indian Raga Rumble music, it has a great beet. I presume that you know Nithin Sawney ? I had a chance to watch his concert last year, and the guy is one of the bests musicians i ever saw. Those indian beats are a great soul massage...keep the good vibe!

Weezer is definitely my favorite band. Check them out.

Also Jimmy Eat World's latest album Chase This Light is great.

Quote[/b] ]Dam u Balschoiw you got me hooked in that Indian Raga Rumble music, it has a great beet. I presume that you know Nithin Sawney ? I had a chance to watch his concert last year, and the guy is one of the bests musicians i ever saw. Those indian beats are a great soul massage...keep the good vibe!

Thx for the kind words. smile_o.gif

It seems this track taking the tour around the globe currently as I got requests for the track in better quality even from Japan and Brazil xmas_o.gif

Currently basking in the awesomeness that is Oceansize's rendition of Walking In The Air.

Oceansize

These are some of my favourite albums I have listened to this year which I feel are well worth looking into. Some new in 2007, others dug back up to appreciate again. In no particular order...

Headland - Touchy Feely (from 2004 but I was only introduced to it recently - but what an album)

Death In Vegas - Scorpio Rising

Klaxons - Myths Of The Near Future

Eels - Blinking Lights And Other Revelations

Wolfmother - Wolfmother

Muse - Showbiz

Bloc Party - A Weekend In The City (disliked at first, but now as good as Silent Alarm)

Jimmy Eat World - Chase This Light (agreed with Pantera - great album, particularly Gotta Be Somebody's Blues)

Kings Of Leon - Because Of The Times

A Flock Of Seagulls - The Best Of A Flock Of Seagulls

Goldfrapp - Supernature

I liked FOALS POPKA, especially Hummer.

Nine Inch Nails have released the studio masters of their last album for Ableton Live, Garageband and RAW for remixing projects that you can upload to their page once they are done.

The only thing you have to do is sign up at

NiN Remix page

and you can download the tracks in studio format for editing in one of the above mentioned programs.

Nice find! Alot stuff from Trent Reznor there .. actually enough for another 3 Quake titles biggrin_o.gif

Over the holidays I picked up Pusicfer's V is for vagina, If your a Tool fan you will find that Maynard's new project is just as cool.

Warning Song is a bit raunchy

Cuntry Boner

Also enjoying at the moment...

Billy Talent

Matt Good - Hospital Music

RATM

Anything Big Country

Tom Waits - Orphans - Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards

Henry Rollins - Weight + Get Some Go Again

Morrissey - You Are The Quarry

Nine Inch Nails have released the studio masters of their last album for Ableton Live, Garageband and RAW for remixing projects that you can upload to their page once they are done.

The only thing you have to do is sign up at

NiN Remix page

and you can download the tracks in studio format for editing in one of the above mentioned programs.

Nice find! Alot stuff from Trent Reznor there .. actually enough for another 3 Quake titles biggrin_o.gif

I salute the Quake 1 soundtrack as some of the best dark ambient I've ever heard. Not bad for "just game music". smile_o.gif

anything by australian DJ Dirty South.

Liking his remix of Never Say Never by Vandalism

also his remix of The things you say by Cicada

Dirty South Myspace

Been liking Lange since I saw him perform at Defcon in Melbourne in November. In love with Angel Falls (Lange Firewall mix) by Lange

Sean Tyas songs One more night out and Lift. Great tracks.

and my song by Sam "DJ Cozza" Corris, the song Maltese. Just started it but sounding good allready.

It's not often someone sends you a link on the Internet and says "this is awesome" that it actually turns out to be awesome. But I was sent a link to this guy yesterday and i've had this bit of music stuck in my head ever since...awesome!

It's not often someone sends you a link on the Internet and says "this is awesome" that it actually turns out to be awesome. But I was sent a link to this guy yesterday and i've had this bit of music stuck in my head ever since...awesome!

That is indeed amazing... wow_o.gif

For serious alternative music live performances of ALL trends (from hardcore rock to free jazz and ambient electro), I'll recommand the Dour Festival.

Hype-free cutting-edge sound for four days and a very cheap price. I will go there again this year for the fifth time, I am an addict  inlove.gif .