red oct

Music Recommendations

All you need is radiohead!

Yes, everybody knows it. Even in the IDM scene (i.e. the guys listening to Autechre, Boards of Canada, Murcof and those...) many love Radiohead. Like I do. Mostly the electronic stuff. It's rather about Thom Yorke who is all you need :) Also "The Eraser" and the Atoms for Peace album "AMOK". My maybe favourite track of all is Radiohead, Reckoner.

In case if someone doesn't know them, which is difficult to be honest.

Edited by NacroxNicke

At first I found the song "normal", but the more I listen to it, the more I see its brilliance.
Imo you never can get bored with this. Edited by Dekster

Just stumbled upon this group os guys today.

Most of you have probably heard about them ;-)

Imagine Dragons

Loreena is especially interesting case, not only because truly enchanting voice. In their repertoire she sometimes combines celtic folk with eastern influences with great results.

If you like that blend, as well as Alan Stivell :yay: have a listen to Cheb Mami's album "Meli Meli"; especially the last three or four tracks.

F1P1a2BXdUQ

If your into early 90's house/garage (not chart crap) then this classic is worthy a few listens.

The new QotSA album ... Like Clockwork is absolutely fantastic. In my humble opinion probably their best album.

Beautiful and eerie piece from CoD:WaW conveying the brutality of ww2. You can hear the Sirens calling (in German, if you can understand). It's really cool, because I didn't notice the vocals had any meaning when I was playing the game (a long time ago).

Song that I am currently trying to learn to play (with piano): :)

Great new and first album from Fred Nicolaus (from band - Department of Eagles):

Check the song in my signature. Can't stop listening to her.

Spotted from Breaking Bad :)

I've been listening to Dropkick Murphy's non stop at work today. Not sure I could pick just one album to recommend though.