Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Just curious - I've been tlaking to someone about the pistols in UD (6 round capacity) who says they cannoy be semi-autos as there are no auto pistols with a 6 round magazine. Is that true? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but surely there are autos out there with a 6 round mag?

I just assumed they were revolvers and the creator just called the ammo clips instead of speedloaders or something.

Well, me too actually, but it still made me wonder if there was any 6 round autos tounge2.gif

Well I just logged on and killed a zombie and nearly wasted another plus I leveled up. I scored 6 hits in a row!

I used my new level to buy basic hand to hand fighting so now I have at least decent combat ability.

Sanctuary if you are still in the building directly north of the police department my sister and I can join you there. We both still need to get free move though as the building was heavily barricaded. Now that I have decent fighting ability I should be able to level faster, so now scouting free move or what ever it's called is my next goal.

Jeez, I was safe in Lockettside, getting lots of ammo, killing the occasional zombie. I had a good life but nooo I had to go to Barrville and try and find Harnu. Now, the only safe PD isnt even barricaded and I get bitten and I'm low ammo.  goodnight.gif

I'm getting out of here asap.  crazy_o.gif

EMERGENCY

Well if there is anyone than can revive, oh, say 30 people or so head to The Armory. Apparently a zombie got in while no one was logged in and there was...well...it ain't pretty.

And of course I'm one of them.

Anyone. If you can revive people, theres a crap load of experience waiting for you at The Armory.

Just curious - I've been tlaking to someone about the pistols in UD (6 round capacity) who says they cannoy be semi-autos as there are no auto pistols with a 6 round magazine. Is that true? I can't think of any off the top of my head, but surely there are autos out there with a 6 round mag?

I just assumed they were revolvers and the creator just called the ammo clips instead of speedloaders or something.

Well, me too actually, but it still made me wonder if there was any 6 round autos tounge2.gif

An IMI Desert Eagle .50AE has a 7rd mag, 8 with one in the chamber. I would be happy if i had just one of those!

pistols.gif

But seriously,

LDA Single Stack Compact .45ACP from Para-Ordnance has 6 rounds

Springfield Ultra Compact Mil-Spec .45ACP has a 6 round mag

Springfield Compact Lightweight .45ACP has a 6 round mag

And there's MANY MANY more out on the market

Eddie

Hey, I just started playing this game, and I think its good!

Atm I'm just wandering around. I've logged off at St Arnold's Church as Capai. Hopefully the barricades will hold!

I've also made a Doctor called Imomen, so if anyone needs reviving, please let me know!

Quote[/b] ]You are inside the Moodborn Museum, currently displaying an extensive collection of waxworks. The building has been extremely heavily barricaded.

I should be safe enough. tounge2.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Aaaargh!!! crazy_o.gif

What would you think would be the most likely item you'd find in a Hospital? A first-aid kit perhaps?

newspaper9cr.jpg

banghead.gif

I really hate those assholes headshooting people waiting in front of a NT building waiting to be revived! crazy_o.gif

Luckily I had just spend most exp just before I died. Still, this is extremly annoying...

Lol Daddl, i had a read over at UD forums on a discussion

about headshots in front of NT buildings.

Opinions are different on that:

A Zombie in front of an NT building is waiting for a revive

Is he?

Or is he just using the fact that he should be and instead

waiting for a good NT-meal?

Someone said - 'humans don't owe a Zombie anything'

I myself kill Zeds wherever i meet them - except marshment PD where they killed me mad_o.gif (*strikes back*), but i wouldn't headshot one infront of an NT build - but that's me.

There are some Zombie's who sometimes spy as humans i've heard rumors - maybe those NT-headshot hunters are their

same player's human characters - but IMHO it makes the

game more interesting for the longer aspect.

Imagine everything would be in peace - NT builds are safe

Zombies don't use that fact - human kill Zombies without HS

humans who got killed become revived on their next turn (in case they want to) - the game would become pretty fast quite boring me thinks.

Also maybe those guys were just getting cheated terrible in another multiplayer game and trying believe all Zomb's are

natural cheaters in their other game-life. crazy_o.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now a totally different story:

Chris Death is still hanging around in South Blythville where there seems to be safe - had to spend 2 days for rearming

my 7 pistols without big success - found 2 pistol clips

another flack jacket - a shotgun-shell and a flare gun.

Although i couldn't resist and went out to kill a Zombie

pistols.gif

Now i'm LvL 7 and got the shopping skills - gonna have to

check out that mall in S-Blythville then.

~S~ CD

Personnally, i never try to attack any zombies that is outside a NT building.

Usually, that's where you must go when you have been killed , to have the most chances of a revive because that's where all those NT guys find their revive items.

All those non-NT guys waiting at NT buildings , especially those with headshot skills are more than annoying, because most of the zombies there are people wanting to revive.

But i guess that the non-cooperation is what you can expect from the actual state of the game that make you earning quicker XP by fighting than any of the current other way.

Anyways, now Sanc Tuary is full of ammo again (but too low on AP to move) and back to the police dpt

I may be able to go on zombie hunting soon, but i really need to buy melee skills, with my bad luck at searching i just spent more than 3 days of doing nothing just to get ammo.

Aaaargh!!! crazy_o.gif

What would you think would be the most likely item you'd find in a Hospital? A first-aid kit perhaps?

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/782/newspaper9cr.jpg

banghead.gif

Couldn't agree with you more. I started out as a medic bloke so I spent loads of AP in hospitals getting Fist-Aid Kits only to find 2 newspapers for every first aid kit.

I ended up with 15 of them from one hospital once and they have no use anyway so you just drop them or waste AP reading them.

I'm ready to do some hunting, I have 5 shotguns and 4 pistols now, (how do I manage to carry all this crap?). I don't have ammo for all of them but I bought basic hand to hand fighting so now my beloved axe can do some damage.

As for the shotgun arsenal, I just use my imagination and pretend I have one SPAS or a Benelli rather than 5 double barrel shotguns.

But five double barrel shotguns sounds so much more impressive! tounge2.gif

Five sawn off double barrelled shotguns sounds even cooler tounge2.gif

I keep finding shotguns and pistols, but I hardly ever find ammo for them. sad_o.gif

Just killed a zombie near the police dpt, he was already attacking someone that seemed to be out of AP (so got my first hand to hand % bonus, with the goal to not depend that much on AP finding)

Quote[/b] ]Just killed a zombie near the police dpt, he was already attacking someone that seemed to be out of AP (so got my first hand to hand % bonus, with the goal to not depend that much on AP finding)

Probably me again. sad_o.gif

I doubt it was you, your profile is actually included in my contact list.

The game is supposed to tell the user if a zombie/corpse is a member of the contact list of this user.

Note: the site is experiencing technical difficulties, meaning either you cannot log on at all, or you can log on but some actions will not functions as normal (hitting things, speaking and healing others all seems to malfuncitoning somewhat)...

My fat and cowardly fireman (just to break the stereotypes) Ferneto Mrcoch, is now hiding in Scorse Cinema of Peppardville (78,43) after yesterday's arrival to Molton sobbing uncontrollably. The order to depart to Molton came two days after he was caught with fire marshal's wife ...eh... playing billiard. icon_rolleyes.gif

He first encoutered a man who he asked where the nearest bar is. The guy seemed to be more interested to his tiny portion of brain matter which resulted in unfortunate axe incident (after some slashes zombie ran away scared and so did him). In brief search of police dept he found a pistol with one bullet, still wondering how to use it (also two shotgun shells whose he tried to eat). Then he ended with some three people in barricaded cinema. He is now out of action points and with hurling stomach full of stale popcorn he ate beforehand... Crying.

"Why did they do this to me, I was always more of an office guy... I'm not a f***ing action hero... Mommy!"

If you have plan forming a Flashpointers alliace please let him know to save his sorry fat ass. You know, firefighter (okay, more like this one) is always useful. smile_o.gif

P.S. So you're all around Blythville, right? xmas_o.gif

Note: the site is experiencing technical difficulties, meaning either you cannot log on at all, or you can log on but some actions will not functions as normal (hitting things, speaking and healing others all seems to malfuncitoning somewhat)...

Might explain why I went through 2 clips of pistol ammo, at 30% chance to hit, with no results banghead.gif . I just figured Neo got turned into a zombie.

Might explain why I went through 2 clips of pistol ammo, at 30% chance to hit, with no results banghead.gif . I just figured Neo got turned into a zombie.

that just happens most the time any way, id suggest useing a fire axe intill you get another XP to upgrade your pistol skills to 65% where it becomes much easyer to use and less time consuming firing, missing, finding ammo, ect..