Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

These zombies are the Ridlebank Resistance Front/Force (RRF). Unload some shells, you'll get AP and be saving some humans.

My character Quigley is currently holding up at the NW corner of Nichols mall. We'd been seeing increasing zombie activity around the area for days now, but it was still a shock to log on a few hours ago, and see the doors wide open, with two Z's inside.

We capped them and re-barricaded. Took a look around the rest of the mall, saw that it was also clear, then looked outside. 59 zombies, + 51 corpses! Ouch... I took out a couple, then had to free-run back into the mall, because the Z's were very actively hitting me. Now I'm inside with 8 APs left, and 20 pistol bullets.

IF we all work together we can beat this horde. But chances are that won't happen, because I'm guessing these Z's are way more organized than us. I'm saving my APs for a possible retreat later today.

Not only are the zombies more organized, but they can continually rise, so it's almost all for naught even if you do kill them all. I'm hoping we can eventually use fuel cans to burn the bodies biggrin_o.gif

Warking is currently dead at the Adalbert General Hospital in East Greyside. If anyone has any "raise the dead" skills, he sure could use it, as he refuses to eat the flesh of the living.

Zombies in small quantities all over the place.

Bad thing is, I was killed INSIDE the PD by someone, and was too stressed to pay attention to who it was!

ARGH!

Eddie

I'm hoping we can eventually use fuel cans to burn the bodies  biggrin_o.gif

Or hopefully we'll get hand grenades, so the larger the horde, the more damage we do smile_o.gif.

Sanc Tuary went on a patrol from the Marven Mall of South Blythville to Greentown

+/- near the middle of the suburb, he found 5 zombies divided in 2 group.

After he killed one, without any ammo left, he ran back to the mall of South Blythvile, hoping to find more ammunitions for his tons of weapons (with the help of new Bargain Hunting skill I just bought)

Le Frenchman is in the Pooll Crescent Police Department in Eastonwood. He is my favorite and strongest character but he's really low on ammo.

El Frencho isn't doing all that well. He has both a pistol and shotgun but its a bit hard leveling up.

La Zombie, my only zombie character, to put it lightly, sucks. Its impossible to level up and the scientists keep reviving me. LEAVE ME ALONE! sad_o.gif

Stanbury Village. Nichols mall is under attack. 54 zombies outside of the NW corner. I took down three, but more came to take their palce and started attacking me. I expended all the AP I could and ran out just as I made it into a little "safehouse". (Not so safe with 50+ zombies three blocks away, but it's as far as I could go)

Infected, gotta wait for an AP to return to heal, then a few more to get the hell out of dodge, only six shots left, I've spent three days mowing these mofo's down. If you want some AP, come on over and rock this casbah.

50+ Zombies

Nichols Mall

[58, 52]

Fucked!

http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1481/horde1su.jpg

Yes, one of my alts, Evil Ernie, has been doing some hit and run tactics at the mall - shooting zombies, barricading, then running tounge2.gif

By now there are ~80Zeds outside the NW corner of the mall. My scout paid a visit to two on the NE corner and waisted both, the first time also using shotguns- with the EXP won he now also got the final shotgun skill pistols.gif

The N-Tec still operates around the Ackland Mall - not much achieved today, just scanned some Zeds and search for a couple of medkits...

The Zed started to travel north - he 'heard' that there are many friends of him up there nener.gifgoodnight.gif

There are still more than 90 Zeds outside of Nichols Mall. My scout is pretty much out of ammo now and has to replenish in Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood.

My Zed is only about 5 blocks from the big horde - killed another living and with the EXP got Ankle Grab => no more waste of precious APs.

My N-Tec has stocked up with medkits and headed for the southern N-Tec-Labs in Barrville, just to find one of them besieged with 18Zeds! I don't think that all those want to be revived. now he hides with ~20 others in a bank NW.

Ive lost my virginity! wow_o.gif yes thats right DL murphy the fireman was recently killed for the first time! but later revived after waiting outside a NT building. Now both my characters Shell shock, and DL murphy are woundering around the city from safe house to safe house after both there prevoiuse safe houses down in the relitivly quiet and uneventful south where attacked by a medium sized zombie horde. There seems to be a lot of zombie activity recently near the what use to be 'safe' south-west side of the city.

Is it just me or is there an incredible amount of

Quote[/b] ]Site unavailable. Too many connections.

If you're not doing anything life-or-death at the moment, give it a

few minutes and come back, or try again at a less busy time of day.

But if you're a survivor and out on the streets, make sure that you get

yourself inside a secure building before you call it a night.

since the last 2 weeks ?

Maybe this simple browser game increasing popularity is making it a hell for the server hosting this website.

Quote[/b] ]Is it just me or is there an incredible amount of

Site unavailable. Too many connections.

If you're not doing anything life-or-death at the moment, give it a

few minutes and come back, or try again at a less busy time of day.

But if you're a survivor and out on the streets, make sure that you get

yourself inside a secure building before you call it a night.

since the last 2 weeks ?

Maybe this simple browser game increasing popularity is making it a hell for the server hosting this website.

It's not just you, I've been getting that a lot also. Usually I can just hit refresh and keep playing, some nights I just can't get through at all.

When I first started playing it said there were 60,000 players, as of now it's over 100,000. So there definetly is more stress on the server.

<s>Harr is now in the same part of Hildebrand Mall as my scout PFC Prowler</s>. Moved to the SE corner in case that they come now to this mall. The latter one finally found some pistol clips and has now three fully and four partially loaded pistols and two spare clips. Not to forget the five fully loaded shotguns and about nine spare shells  whistle.gif  pistols.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Snowbird the N-Tec had a bad run regarding DNA extractions - all were already scanned - that's what you get when you are in a suburb with four N-Tec buildings... However, on his walk outside he revived three miserable creatures nearby.

The two southern N-Tec buildings are now besieged by 13 and 18 Zeds  confused_o.gif (no, I did not test my syringes on those as a expect a fair number of brain-dead among them)

The Zombie Dadude has left Nichols Mall again as already yesterday all doors where wide open and no living being around anymore. On his way a bit south he joined with another 'friend' in whacking one of those living beings - it's time to get some more effective attacks, always only two HP can't be it...

Warking is still walking around dead, but refuses to eat human flesh. Maybe we could point out where some of the NT buildings are for some of us, less fortunate. lol! I keep getting headshotted, but not healed!

Eddie

I have been waiting outside a N-tec building for 3-4 days,it seems people dont bother reviving zombies, they just kill them. sad_o.gif

Hay All, Long time lurker.

Iv been playing Urban Dead for a month or to now, Got a privet in cigar mall with a few shotgun shells and pistol mags. He's names Toje.

And a Zombie going around killing anything he can. Names Zombiehunting.

I'll try to hook up with any of you if i can.

EdHaskel is in Scarletwood, in one of the PD stations (not sure which one as my points ran out. He is lvl 7.

Warking is in Schacklerville, in another PD station. He is lvl 4.

My sons character Dama is in EastGreyside, and he just hit lvl 2. (He only started 3-4 days ago)

We're thinking about hitting the armory in the SE, (Fort Perryn or something like that), and barricading overselves in (EdHaskel can barricade). Wouldn'T mind doing the same thing in a mall, but until now they're all barricaded too high to get in (the 4 that I went to at least).

Anyone wishing to join lemme know, and we'll work out a place and time to meet.

I have been waiting outside a N-tec building for 3-4 days,it seems people dont bother reviving zombies, they just kill them. sad_o.gif

sniperuk02,

I gave up on NT buildings, and hung around a hospital (inside). The techs come for med kits and such. Took 2 days, but I'm up and around now.

True what you say about people not bothering to revive zombies. The tech side is hard to play, most people prefer to shed blood, regardless of who's. (I became a zombie cause a human shot me up! the *ss!wink_o.gif. We just sometimes get in the way with our "temporary zombies"!

Eddie

is it me or is there A LOT of zombie activity going on later. im actully seeing horeds of zombies more and more often, and reading the forums a lot of PD's,malls,hospitals,and other safe houses are getting over run lately. they seem to be getting organised, and numerous. especially around ridlybank i belive, according to the zombie tracker site any way.

seems theres going to be dark times ahaead lads! or if you look on the bright side of things...looks like where going to be getting lot more targets to shoot at tounge2.gifpistols.gif

Was in the middle of eating someody when another person revived me, so I'm very happy now biggrin_o.gif

dont kill "Nomoreliving" hes just a sweet innocent zombie xmas_o.gifhuh.gifcrazy_o.gifwhistle.gif

Wildo :P