Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

This game is scary. The other players comments like "don't go outside there are about 15 of them" even make it up. Me like.

I'm definitely thinking about creating MMO Zombie mission for (JIP supporting) ArmA . goodnight.gif

Dadude (lvl5) has now Bodybuilding and Diagnosis and will soon change sides again - forever as I hope, so take care, esp. if you are around Kempsterbank!

Snowbird the N-Tec (lvl6) is still in Ackland Mall - finally he hasn't to care so much for barricades anymore as he has got the Free Running skill today.

Despite his Shopping and Bargain Hunting skills it is annoying not to find a single medkit with ~10 searches in the drugstore mad_o.gif

My Scout PFC Prowler (lvl6) is still wandering between the various PDs in Peppardville but instead of Pistol Clips he tends to find mostly Shotgun Shells mad_o.gif Soon he will also have Bargain Hunting and then I might relocate him to a Mall.

After noticing that dropping items make no loss of AP,

Sanc Tuary, always in South Blythville put away 11 flak jackets , to keep the only one you can really use.

Then , he went on a patrol around th suburb and found no zombies lurking.

South Blythville seems empty of roaming undeads , for now.

Back in the police dpt waiting for more AP.

Sanctu , in one of the Shackleville hospital got rid of 8 newspapers and thanks to the healing XP gains, bought Bargain Hunting skill.

Moving to Tollyton, east to Shackleville , he searched the drug store of the mall to find in a few attempt 6 1st aid kits.

Bargain hunting is really an usefull skill when you can afford it

From what i can see :

Free running is a life saver when you are running out of AP and must find a safe place and you meet too much heavy barricade, Bargain hunting is an AP saver when it comes to find item/ammos, Diagnosis is an AP saver when it comes to heal people without wasting AP on already healed people.

Have gun, will travel.

Warking is currently in East Greyside, Witchell Street Police Dept. He has:

7 Pistols (full)

3 Shotguns (half are full)

5 Flak Vests

10 Flare Guns

Not dropping anything as I hope someday they will allow trade, or have a shop where you can buy/sell things.

Plans are to stay in sectors around Pennville, and eventually barricade a section of Fort Perryn. Find a hideyhole nearby, then use the points to move in barricade, search, and then rebuild points and run. Not sure why, as PDs are easier for finding weapons, but I wanna try! He'S currently level 3, with basic weapons, shotgun, and free running.Next skill will be barricading.

pistols.gif

Eddie

Im still dead, can someone nearby revive me, or does someone know a better place to wait for reviving? confused_o.gif

im currently @ Lerwill Towers

[34, 74] in Greentown

Which police station in south blythe are you in Sanctuary?

Also Sanctuary, it would have cost one action to read each of those newspapers so it might not have been worth it, but if you did I've heard that there’s a random chance to get exp from reading a newspaper. Could be a false rumor though as I've read 3 so far but none of them gave anything.

It's good to hear that bargain hunting is useful, that was the starting skill for my class. I haven't been able to use though as the only mall I've seen is the one in south blythe. I cannot get inside it though as it's always heavily barricaded. It's for that reason that free move is my next skill I'll buy.

*Edit

I'm in the northeast corner of the maven mall now it was only strongly barricaded. I can't get back in either police station as they are both heavily barricaded. Going to enjoy bargain hunting tommorow. Boy do I need ammo.

I think the civilian class begin with Shopping, not Bargain Hunting ?

Currently, i am moving on another patrol along the South Blythville frontiers , until now i noticed no zombie.

It seems South Blythville is currently a living only suburb.

Actually out of AP and a bit away from the good old police dpt (i am inside the Dommett Museum

[20, 77] ) , and as it is heavy barricaded, i will move to Marven Mall area when i will have more AP back , let's find a new HQ around this.

My other character from civilian class , spent an insane amount of time searching a hospital for 1st aid kits (before buying bargain hunting give me tons of them in mall) as they are a great source of XP when you have no combat skill, and in hospital i found a lot of newspapers.

At first i read all of them but i never noticed any gain in XP (but i saw the 1 AP waste for each reading :/ )

Unless the developer suddenly begin to give them a value, dropping them (no AP wasted there fortunately) seems a good solution to see more clearly your inventory.

Might edit this a bit more, but for now just this Screenshot.

Finally dadude is a Zombie again  whistle.gif  inlove.gif

PFC Prowler had a good run, found two Zeds and killed them (one was down to 20HP). pistols.gif

For the EXP he got now Bargain Hunting as well - soon he will relocate to a mall to loot the shops. There is a mall in South Blytheville, right?

Yep, there's Marven Mall - right beside two PD's.

As Sanctuary already mentioned - very peaceful here

in South Blythville - the kids are singing happy songs people are having barbecues down on the streets - well, germans

even considered to move the next 'Love-Parade' over to

South Blythville to get some action in there. biggrin_o.gif

Meanwhile Chris Death found his home in Isgar Towers,

1 block distance to two PD's - 2 blocks distance to the

Marven Mall - and further it's surrounded by barricaded buildings and there are for sure 6 more Zombie motivating

buildings than mine close by.

~S~ CD

Peaceful, huh?! Well I can't say that for Havercroft. My N-Tec had to rest this morning in the Moseley Plaza PD.

Luckily enough my Zombie had not enough APs this morning and so I decided to wake him up a few hours later and so I checked now. After I made a fairly eventless turn with the Zombie I checked for the rest of my men.

And how right was I to do so as suddenly there are 12Zeds inside the PD with my N-Tec and he already got attacked and infected crazy_o.gif So I hurried out and back to the mall to spread the news...

My Scout started to slowly move toward South B. and is now in the Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood. First time I ran out of inventory slots and couldn't search anymore wink_o.gif Must be the messy in me keeping all the wirecutters, books, flak jackets, ... whistle.gif

FirestarterUK is now a zombie.

He entered a building with his last action point. Only to find a group of 6 zombies. tounge2.gif

Yeah, i escaped the town !! No more suburbs or buildings !!

tyktyukt4lo.jpg

(or just found a bug while being outside of the Isgar Towers [26, 75] of South Blythville)

Well, someone can see if Sanc Tuary is always physically outside of the Isgar Towers , or if he really found the secret exit of the town or some "twilight zone" wink_o.gif ?

A chance Sanctu is always in a good shape, at least i can continue with this character if the other is really "outside" the town, so i will make my move from Tollyton to South Blythville to join you all again, it will take some days certainly.

So this browser game is even more sophisticated than one can imagine, it even features its own Twilight Zone.

tzone2pe.jpg

wink_o.gif

Happened to me as well. Might be something wrong.

Anyone at or near the Armory, it looks like the zombies are gathering again. 7 outside at last count.

Somehow, Sanc Tuary is back in the city, after finding the Twilight Zone exit.

Strangely, the exit threw him outside of the church directly north of the Isgar Towers (despite the fact he was outside of the towers when he disappeared).

During a very short "it's working" window between huge amount of "too many connections" messages, he even succeeding to enter the church, where he will sleep for the night, during this "too many connections" storm running out of there.

Aaaaaargh! I am STILL a friggin zombie, somone knows where i can find a necrotech buidling in greentown or south blythville? confused_o.gif

Aaaaaargh! I am STILL a friggin zombie, somone knows where i can find a necrotech buidling in greentown or south blythville?  confused_o.gif

Zombie Finder - just click on your suburb and you will see a map of it, also revealing N-tec buildings.

Edit2: None in Greentown but four in S.B.

Edit: Why don't we all just move to Roachtown and Ridleybank - this is where the points (read Zeds) seem to be  smile_o.gif

Firestarter is just above the Nich building and Lovelock PD. He is a zombie, so if you can revive him it would be great.

On his travels he has also noticed several groups of zombies in S.B . Also theres a group of 4 zombies outside the Nich Building wink_o.gif

Aaaaaargh! I am STILL a friggin zombie, somone knows where i can find a necrotech buidling in greentown or south blythville?  confused_o.gif

Zombie Finder - just click on your suburb and you will see a map of it, also revealing N-tec buildings.

Edit2: None in Greentown but four in S.B.

Edit: Why don't we all just move to Roachtown and Ridleybank - this is where the points (read Zeds) seem to be  smile_o.gif

Thanks, i am alive again! biggrin_o.gif

Stanbury Village. Nichols mall is under attack. 54 zombies outside of the NW corner. I took down three, but more came to take their palce and started attacking me. I expended all the AP I could and ran out just as I made it into a little "safehouse". (Not so safe with 50+ zombies three blocks away, but it's as far as I could go)

Infected, gotta wait for an AP to return to heal, then a few more to get the hell out of dodge, only six shots left, I've spent three days mowing these mofo's down. If you want some AP, come on over and rock this casbah.

50+ Zombies

Nichols Mall

[58, 52]

Fucked!

horde1su.jpg

Hmmm I already heard about that, as my Scout is right now in the Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood, just ~8 blocks east of Nichols Mall.

Once I get some significant more AP (~8 right now) I might check this out - I have four loaded shotguns and plenty of shells, so many that I am out of room again...