Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Just logged in to check the status and find a Zombie inside the N-tec building and my N-tec down to 8HP crazy_o.gif

I immediatly left to another N-tec building right to the SW in Richmond Hills and luckily enough it was not heavily barricaded. Inside are 23 others - I asked for healing, we'll see...

Im in Lockettside held up in a PD at the moment. This really is a great game shame there aint many game developers out there making zombie games, so much untaped potental in the whole zombie theme which would make great game. Be great if some one made a 3D version of this! now that be amazing wow_o.gif

Edit:

A zombie game that dose look amazing is Dead Rising for the XBox 360

Rather impressive screen shot

Harr is hanging around Roftwood, I think this is probably the most secured suburb around. All around Hildebrand Mall and to the east through Edgecomb it's all loaded with people with multiple areas of safehouses and a lot of extremely heavily barricaded buildings. So if you need to be safe, get the Free Running Skill and come on over to Hildebrand Mall and the surrounding area (especially to the east) in Roftwood and Edgecomb.

Patronus is in Fort Perryn, we're clearing the area and preparing for a siege of zombies.

Harnu is still in Brooksville, but it's pretty quiet and can't seem to find any zombie action.

Safe at last.:D

Just made it to Dear Street Police Dept with da12thMonkey. Once I get a few more APs im gonna go zombi hunting tounge2.gif

With his new found 50 AP Sanc Tuary that is always inside the Herbert Road Police Dept

[28, 62] of North Blythville Searched for more pistol clips, and went out for some zombi hunting

I found an already wounded zombie at 2 blocks from the police dpt and totally emptied every of my pistol clips (incredible of many time i missed at 30%) , but finally killed the zombie.

Now back with 1 AP inside the police dpt to wait for more AP and ammo finding.

After finally finding a Flak Jacket my revived Zombie threw himself out of a window and now lurks around in Kemsterbank again  smile_o.gif

The N-tec is still at 8HP and relocated to a hospital where he found some medkits and healed somebody else for Exp. and at the same time asked for help from the others around, we'll see...

The Scout went to a Fire Dpt. and supido found a Fireaxe, continued to a library where he found five books and finally went on to a hospital to look for medkits and injured people. Found none and learned nothing from the books (but still have all of them...)

just killed 2 zombies, and hit 8 times in a row with my pistol (55%), now i am back at Dear Street Police Dept ([26, 64])

Its quite nice here, enough lone zombies wich i can kill easely by myself biggrin_o.gif

Were they the 2/3 zombies at the cemetery?

I had a crack at giving them a bit of strife but only landed 1 shot out of god knows how many on one of them. Guess I'm in desperate need of some firearms training; better get healing some survivors for that extra 103 XP I need. biggrin_o.gif

Were they the 2/3 zombies at the cemetery?

now but i almost got killed in that area yesterday tounge2.gif

just went zombie hunting and killed my first zombie biggrin_o.gif also earning me enough XP to buy a skill. Many ppl recomend 'free running' as a good first skill to choose but ive never had a proplem not being able to get into heavyily barricaded buildings when being low on XP. So i picked pistol training and now got %55 chance of hitting with my pistol, and plus i always seem to find lots of pistol clips. biggrin_o.gif

Just starting this (and getting killed, and revived crazy_o.gif ) around the Tynte Mall. in Pimpbank

Sixtus General Hospitals barricades where almost destroyed by a group off zombies.

FirestarterUK managed to injure one then quickly run away when he ran out of action points. tounge2.gif

Gonna move as soon as I can.

SniperUK is in St Wilfrid's Hospital in Barrville, But there are 8 zombies in the building beside it and groups of 5 and 9 in the buildings above it. crazy_o.gif

Anybody still playing?

I finally got enough EXP to level my peeps up.

The Zombie has now a 50% chance to hit with his claws (I did not bother with walking speed as it just gets me to the enemies - I don't plan ro run around the whole map but I prefer to hit the living when I meet them). He still roams around in Kempsterbank.

The N-Tec found a group of 8 Zombies and the DNA Extractor ran hot - with his new Shopping skill he is now on the way to plunder the drugstores of the Ackland Mall in Havercroft.

My scout found a military dude with three Zombies in an open area and spent 10(! ) medkits to keep him alive - now my dude might actually hit something with a gun...  pistols.gif In the meantime he is looking to restock his medkits in the Cornelius General Hospital (80, 36) in Spracklingbank.

Jupp,still on a daily base - I found that once you got your first level advancement really speeds up.

I'm now almost level 5, and full of ammo, im going on a hunt tommorow  biggrin_o.gif

my profile

EDIT: added you Pathy

EDIT2: where are you guys? im @ Judge Road Police Dept, North Blythville. Not much zombies here huh.gif

Roaming around. I found this the best way to get XP for beginners. I stock up at a hospital (for the non-fighters) or a PD (for the fighters), rest and then move on to another quarter - healing wounded and killing Zeds on the way.

I'm in Fort Creedy right now and I found out that:

Quote[/b] ]People with 1409 in thier name are zombie scouts. Two just tried to PK me. KILL THEM ON SIGHT!!

Just as a head's up.

Also I found an interesting character held up with me:

Quote[/b] ]You are inside the Armoury. The majority of its shelves and lockers have been cleared. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are Kurt Beady, zahadum, Gerard, Masses, UnluckySOB, Reilavak, mpnolte, rdk, Marcus Tannerhaus, Karl Hardman, Decius, Cato, Jan Ceulemans, Shemp, Bobby44, Rob Rath, claudio, Countzero, Anon Suom, Hunter Silver, Joe Citizen, Dick Simmons, Morgenhide, Urban Hipster, Angel Smith, tk421, niall, Aleksandrov, Joe Santiago, Hiram Coffey, Mrs Smith, weaslor1, Free Meat, Etheral, Alexei Nikolev, saybeus, Zigmo, Rico Tubbs, Lastro, bloodrein, Beni Honeypaw, DeadMeatWalking, Sam Hill, flippa, MugenJr, Renoiro, Hobel, Mr Shadow, Former, Logan Pinch, Cowboy Up, Faulk Wulf, Anti Spawn, Bailey89a, ZomSpray, Saii, 31415, Monkey Savage, Denoo, Nosmarba, FIax, Issac Newton, DrieStone, Monkey Pacifist, renegadesoundwave, DrZeuss, Myrmidon, Entleiber IIII, Robespierre, Aleksandar, Rolf Sharpe, Zoroaster, thomask, Rajick, General Guba, doubleD's, Michael Barton, Obi Wan Ginobli, Airsoft Mercenary, Anna Bavel, Nostradamus, Toran, forceOfChaos, Ramon92, Rodfather, Kroggy, Ehayze, runLikeAMoFo, Tony MacAlpine, minox, RiptideFugitive, f01, Van Hunter Von, Unit 4, Tismo, Gonzondarfh, Mucky Pup, Ahri, Scott Gray, Anemesis, The Worm, Tim Giesbrecht, AryxDmitriov, R Kilgore, f02, Popedo Unterpahnz, paranoidandroid, pirate13, DrToor1, pntblldisaster, Eeb, Shady1234, John Parks Sucks, Conrad Vig, PacMan72, Wicked Aid, Darth Phil, tenny.

Where's Angelina? wow_o.gif

From what I understood I thought we were all heading for south Blythevill?

I'm making my way there slowly. At the moment I'm trapped in a police department that is surrounded by about 40 zombies though.

Presently in south Lockettside. Should be in South Blytheville tomorrow...I'll let ya know where I hole up.

Bubba McJones

Hey im in south blythville, lovelock plaza PD, theres only 3 of us there and you'll need free running to get in but its been quiet here so far apart from the occasional lone zombie to skill up on. Spraypainted on the wall is "The Scourge Has Been Turned Back" lol, so i guess someone here is pleased with themselves.  biggrin_o.gif

Anyway, look out for Path, the guy carrying 10 loaded shotguns and 4 loaded pistols . rofl.gif

Ofpforum, added you (i think ive passed you before on my travels but i didnt know who you were)

Quote[/b] ]Chelah said " zombies to the Northwest... gave the people that were inside the building they were sieging to come here... there were also some superzombies getting into buildings, so be careful" (09-23 06:19 GMT)

that was said at [22,61], im comming to South Blythville  crazy_o.gif

EDIT: made it to [27,76] in South Blythville biggrin_o.gif