Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Quote[/b] ]Urban Dead is temporarily down for maintenance. Very, very temporarily, in most cases - reload this page and you should be back in.

bugger. sad_o.gif

Been down for about 12 hours now. Hope it's a big update or something.

And any idea what i can find at the sports store of a mall? Multiple searches turn up empty and I can't think of other items I've found that would be found in a sports store.

Been down for about 12 hours now. Hope it's a big update or something.

Uhm, I had no problems playing there all day long. huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]And any idea what i can find at the sports store of a mall? Multiple searches turn up empty and I can't think of other items I've found that would be found in a sports store.

Baseball bats probably (I think you can use these even as a zombi to tear down barricades more quickly when you have the 'memories of life' skill).

A Zed is inside Marshment PD and barricades were almost down again - my Scout brought him down to ~15HP pistols.gif before he left toward St. Paschal's Hospital - ~40-50 defenders here. The EXP gained was enough to get the last pistol skill  thumbs-up.gif

My Zed stays close to the Hospitals in Kempsterbank and attacks those staying outside - by now he died <s>14 times</s>  goodnight.gif

The N-tec is now in the Ackland Mall collecting medkits in the drugstore...

Edit: Scratch 14 times and put 15 times instead  whistle.gif

After killing a zombie, Sanc Tuary spent a night in a hospital of North Blythville , but as he just noticed the doors were now wide open (indicating some zombie attack) , he ran to South Blythville

I am now in the same building where are already present Sputnik Monroe and his sister.

Out of AP for now, but will search for ammo when i will get more

Well, after a small break i'm back in town - Chris Death is

now Level 3 and has already killed 5 Zomb's - I'm now in

Lovelock Plaza PD in South Blythville.

FireStarterUK, Sputnik Monroe and Sanc Tuary are also

there smile_o.gif

We then could have a party tonight 'till my AP's are back on

50 yay.gif

~S~ CD

I'm in S blytheville again after going on a very sucessful hunt (i got 5 zombies over the last 2 days since i stocked up my weapons and went north on the hunt), but i'm out of APs. I will stock up on Aps, then join you tomorrow, but i warn you that i want to spend a couple of days loading my 10 shotguns rofl.gif

finally man man has reached level 2! ( i think, i upgraded a skill so i take it im level 2? :P)

i got the looting skill thingy so it should help me get some more gear, and what the hell do ido with a crucifix?!

currently residing in Whittenside - St Cunigunde's Church

holed up with 3 others

Wildo

Well I'm logging on for the night. I think I'm going to use all 50 points for searching, I want lots of ammo.

I hear there are two zombies to the south of us though, also one of the messages mentions that there are 50 people in the police department next to us, does any one think we should all move over there?

And Pathy are you firestarter?

Well I'm logging on for the night. I think I'm going to use all 50 points for searching, I want lots of ammo.

I hear there are two zombies to the south of us though, also one of the messages mentions that there are 50 people in the police department next to us, does any one think we should all move over there?

And Pathy are you firestarter?

No, stay out of crowded PDs unless you have to (to get ammo)

I'm Path

Ok I agree about not basing our operations from the police department, what building should we move into though? Hopefully something near a police department an enough so that we could run from the building search a PD and then have enough action left to run back and end our turn back at base.

I'm currently in the library immediately north of the PD, its extremely heavily barricaded, but i'm going to move out of there ASAP as my room mate has a hell of a lot of zombie skills and not so many human ones..........suspicious is better than dead. smile_o.gif

Just spent 20 AP finding ... nothing ...

really need to get the search bonuses skill and go into a mall.

2 days of useless AP wasting (yesterday i only found 2 flak jackets in lot of AP waste, now i have 5 or 6 flak jackets, tons of weapons , very few ammo :/ )

Returned off my hunting trip to Lovelock Plaza PD to find a load of OFPers in there, nice one biggrin_o.gif

One of my characters is in fort creedy armoury with 200 other people crazy_o.gif

Used 30 action points on searching. He has 3 pistols with 4 clips 1 shotgun with 4 shells and 2 flare guns. I'm happy with that biggrin_o.gif

EdHaskel is now level 3 and doing well in Kinch Heights. Milverton Place Police station. If anyone in the area, come by. Finding lots of ammo lately. Took out 2 zombies today! pistols.gif

Eddie

Oh yeah, most of the malls are so barricaded that u can't get in. Everyone I've been to so far. PD's are zombie magnets. I'm hearing that from everyone. Move in somewhere 3-4 places away that is very strongly defended. Then u can easily run over and search, leaving just the right amount of points to return (AND 1 point to enter unless you have Free Running). Bars are good, as u can find alcohol to drink, and it heals 1 HP. Hospitals are also good for first aid kits, but I've seen zombies there alot to (some thinking they'll get healed there).

I need to read up on Junkyards and see if they have anything to offer. The fence thing is cool, but once u cut a hole in it, you can't close it.

Peppardville is still fairly dangerous. Zeds in Mashment PD, right now 5 (previously 6 pistols.gif ) also bring down the defenses of Paschal's Hospital nearby. For now my Scout relocated to the left PD in southern Pep.

My Zed got revived again, but I don't moan - time to get Bodybuiding and/or Diagnosis. tounge2.gif

The N-Tec has still problems finding Syringes in N-Tec buildings. By now he must have gotten 20-30 GPS units and DNA-Extractors mad_o.gifbanghead.gif

Spent another 20 AP finding 1 pistol clip and ... another flak jacket

With my other character spent 26 AP finding ... nothing in hospital (yesterday +/-20 AP spent finding a newspaper ..)

This total lack of luck has got into a ridiculous level.