Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Urban Dead

Lotta zombie action last night around Pennville/Whittenside and Stanbury Village/Ridleybank.

My Zombie is in Stanbury Village, i dont need to feed him for a few days biggrin_o.gif

Lotta zombie action last night around Pennville/Whittenside and Stanbury Village/Ridleybank.

Oh great, NOW I read this. My level 18 fireman died (Korax) so I'm trying to get my other level 16 (Maaax) to revive him. Where did I make them both meet? Stanbury Village.

Now my zombie is stuck trying to avoid all the other zombies attacking him (there isn't a single block in the entire area free of people trying to kill you) and Maaax barricaded himself inside a building near the mall with some other fellow, I'm not sure how long I'll last in there.

Oh great, NOW I read this. My level 18 fireman died (Korax) so I'm trying to get my other level 16 (Maaax) to revive him. Where did I make them both meet? Stanbury Village.

Now my zombie is stuck trying to avoid all the other zombies attacking him (there isn't a single block in the entire area free of people trying to kill you) and Maaax barricaded himself inside a building near the mall with some other fellow, I'm not sure how long I'll last in there.

Uh, you know having two (or more) of your own characters interract and cooperate is against the game rules, and can get you deleted if you're caught? I personally wouldn't bust your chops for this, but I just wanted to warn you. wink_o.gif

My "peacefull" (never killed a single zombie, only healing everyone) character, Sanctu has just bought the 2nd Necrotech skill and is currently in Tollyton waiting for more AP to reach a Necrotech building and try to find revive items.

He should be able to help all of you needing a revive once i will have some stock (and AP).

Harr got all screwed up in Roftwood. Despite saving 10 AP after attacking to find a way back into a building, I got stranded on the street for the night.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Since your last turn:

* A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (10-14 17:11 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (10-14 17:12 GMT)

* eridyn healed you for 5 HP. (10-14 17:35 GMT)

* Medic Draznar healed you for 10 HP. (10-14 17:47 GMT)

* The zombie's bite was infected! (You'll now take 1HP damage for every action you take, except speaking. Infection can be cured with a First Aid Kit.) (10-14 19:18 GMT)

* Petri attacked you for 4 damage. (10-14 19:18 GMT)

* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (10-14 19:43 GMT)

* A flare was fired 6 blocks to the west and 1 block to the south. (10-14 19:43 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (10-14 20:00 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (10-14 20:57 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 2 damage. (10-14 20:58 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (10-14 22:09 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (10-14 22:09 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (10-14 22:11 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (10-15 00:08 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 3 damage. (10-15 00:09 GMT)

* macbug2 healed you for 5 HP. (10-15 00:29 GMT)

* macbug2 healed you for 5 HP. (10-15 00:30 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 4 damage. (10-15 01:00 GMT)

* A zombie attacked you for 4 damage. (10-15 01:01 GMT)

* A flare was fired 11 blocks to the west and 6 blocks to the south. (10-15 01:09 GMT)

* A flare was fired 12 blocks to the west and 9 blocks to the south. (10-15 01:25 GMT)

Possible actions:

Stand Up(this costs 10AP)

According to my math, and the stand up button, I died... but when I stood up, I was alive. Maybe I'm immune. biggrin_o.gif

notworthy.gif

Whew... lots of heat around Ridleybank and Stanbury. For those of you who don't check the UD forums, there is a Zombie group calling itself the 'Ridleybank Resistance Front' (RRF), which was originally content to roam ridleybank, but then decided to head south to Nichols Mall. Now that the mall was cracked open, it looks like the horde has spread out into the surrounding area, meaning almost all of north Stanbury. Quigley died once holding the mall, then retreated to a mall to the east (can't remember the name).

After stocking up on ammo again, I headed back to Stanbury to pop some more heads. Not realizing how bad things were, I was surprised to find nearly every building wide open. I eventually settled down in a PD with some others, but we had intermittent Zombie penetrations, and I eventually got killed.

Just got revived again, and now I'm back at Nichols mall biggrin_o.gif. Seems the survivors are starting to push back, as the zombies are fewer, the bodies more numerous, and the buildings better secured. If you're in for a fight, come to Ridleybank/Stanbury Village. pistols.gif

There is a drawn out siege ongoing at the stadium at Barrville. There is a group of 30 or so zombies (allegedly part of "the undying scourge") that keep besieging the stadium and surrounding buildings.

If you wanna drop by to kick some zombie ass, feel free biggrin_o.gif

Hmmm, there are now >50 dead bodies at Gall Lane right east of Hildebrand Mall in Roftwood  crazy_o.gif PFC Prowler killed two of three living deads there and pulled back to the SE corner of the Mall for R&R. Looks like we are up for some trouble very soon  pistols.gif

Dadude the Zombie is wandering around in Mockridge Heights with many friends. Barely any living flesh to eat around, though  confused_o.gif Interestingly it looks more like a bunch of small random groups of ~5-20 Zeds spread all over the village.

Snowbird the N-Tec spent the day in a N-Tec building in SE Lukinswood, healing some revived dudes and searching for syringes - there are definatly too many DNA-Extractors and GPS-Units in those buildings  mad_o.gif I could already equipe a whole army with all those GPS-Units I found so far......

Sanctu "DNA extracted" then revived 4 zombies today around the Necrotech building of Tollyton.

I am trying to get a new stock of revive item, and more AP so i can always make a revive session for anyone asking.

Might be a good day for searching, I was finding at least one item for every two AP's with my characters today.

pistols.gif My Soldier is ripping through the zombies, Got enough ammo to live for a long time now,

yay.gif my zombies eating allot of people

my zed (nomoreliving) is scouring around in a highly populated area (pennville i believe)

Wildo

my zeds manage to team up with a horde of 62 zombies around Nichols mall in Stanbury Village surburb. I met them on my way to riddelybank to see if i could hook up with the RRF hordes in around that suburb.

My Zed got the first time headshot today mad_o.gif Ah well, he just levelled up and had few EXP anyway...

The N-Tec still operates (in it's true sense, mostly patching people up with his medkits) from the Ackland Mall - Havercroft.

The Scout seems to be up for some trouble: RRF - he is in Woodroffe Mall, Tollyton, with plenty of guns and clips and his newly accuired Headshot skill might hurt them mightily pistols.gif but also make him a prime target crazy_o.gif

Fort Creedy Is under seige.

Lord Tin Tin took down 3 of the 23 zombies that got in and there are 55 more outside.

He ran out of action points, so he is probably dead now sad_o.gif

So come and get some experience points by killing and reviving the zombies and dead wink_o.giftounge2.gif

i was just checking the zombie tracker site (click it!!) and it seems no where is safe in the city at the moment, both safe houses my 2 survivour characters are staying at are full of other survivours reporting just about every mall,PD,hosptial,and fort is being over run. it seems the hordes are spreading outwards from riddlybank suburb. just about the the entire mid-east side of the city seems to have at least 80+ zombies in each suburb.

looks like my survivours are in for some zombie head popin'.

Sanc Tuary, my "combat" character is patroling the "zombi-free" South Blythville, the zombi-free Greentown to finally arrive in Tapton.

He managed to kill 4 zombies in the last 2 days in Tapton (seems there is a lot of undead there), thanks to the insane amount of ammo he had after looting the mall of South Blythville.

But he had to run away when he noticed a 10 zombies group moving near his location.

In those 2 days of zombie hunting, he got the 1st Necrotech skill, and now very near to buy the 2nd one.

Sanctu , my "pacifist" character, revived lot of people in Tollyton.

But out of luck in the last day , wasting his 50 AP, he was able to find only 1 revive item and really a ton of GPS devices (one could then wonder if Necrotech hasn't been bought by a GPS manufacturing enterprise)

Cigar Mall And Surunding Areas have no zombies. From what i can see.

though my zombies slowly getting XP, finaly got the 3rd skill after a few months.

Thanks to the Zombies overrunning the Fort, both my characters are now on the run...

On the flip side, I've spent this entire time around the fort, gathering ammo and advancing and have maxed out all my shooting skills. I took out 5-10 zombies between my two characters last night inside the armory and advanced twice each.

Now we are high tailing it outta there. Think I'm gonna head toward Blythville again.

never knew their was a limit to what you can carry. I have 37 items. As it's an odd number to set a limit for, it makes me wonder if they use some type of weight system, or if the owner just likes the number 37.

I have:

Eddie Haskel, Mil (scout), lvl 1 (he can't hit worth sh*t), hiding in Milverton Place Police Dept. in Kinch Heights

8 pistols (all more or less loaded)

7 flare guns

1 pr wirecutters

1 length of pipe

4 flak vests

6 shotguns

10 pistol clips

Apprently the limit is set at a maximum of 50 items. Im not sure if the clips loaded into the pistols count a two seperate items or all in one, which might explain why uve reached ur limit at such an odd number. Also drop thous flak jackets. You only need one, the rest are just taking up space, also you might as well drop the wire cutters. just about every fence in the city has already been cut open.

Oh noes! ive just lost my character DL murphy again huh.gif horde of 29 zombies have manage to bust into the PD while i was asleep.

songzheng attackem 4 times for 5x4=20 then healed me for 20, damn cheater